It all started that one summe...

By davidvilla

It all started that one summer for Isco and Katie. Katie was sick of her family and wanted to spend time with... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - It's like this weird kind of happiness
Chapter 5 - Wishing I could freeze this moment and keep it safe
Chapter 6 - I think I might be falling in love with her
Chapter 7 - Even on his worst he is still a gentleman, how?
Chapter 8 - Why am I afraid of losing her?
Chapter 9 - I want you, all of you.
Chapter 10 - I still can't belive how happy I am with her
Chapter 11 - I know it's real and I shouldn't listen to her
Chapter 12 - This weird feeling in my stomach
Chapter 13 - I broke his heart and he still acts like a sweetheart
Chapter 14 - I have to be the luckiest man on earth
Chapter 15 - I just want to get to know you better
Chapter 16 - Who do I put first?
Chapter 17 - I don't know how he can be better than I ever imagined
Chapter 19 - I don't know what I want, I just know I want him
Chapter 20 - This will be my best season ever, I can feel it
Chapter 21 - I can't believe he knows exactly what to say
Chapter 22 - Perfect happiness
Chapter 23 - If he doesn't play on Sunday, I will blame myself
Chapter 24 - I can't ask for more, I have everything I ever wanted
Chapter 25 - Just say yes
Chapter 26 - It was supposed to be a surprise
Chapter 27 - My one and only.
Chapter 28 - Seems like a movie
Chapter 29 - Dancing in the rain
Chapter 30 - I am so in love with him that I still can't believe it
Chapter 31 - Happy Birthday to you my love.
Chapter 32 - Merry Christmas.
Chapter 33 - Sweater Weather
Chapter 34 - I try to be what she needs and I hope that's enough
Chapter 35 - la Rosaleda
Chapter 36 - do you want to watch a movie?
chapter 37 - I can really imagine how things will be when i move in
Chapter 38 - You are the worst person ever.
Chapter 39 - hold me in yout arms.
Chapter 40 - I don't even know how I got this lucky.
Chapter 41 - the rest of our lives
Chapter 42 - Moments
Chapter 43 - Simple as this
Chapter 44 - Happy Birthday Isco.
Chapter 45 - Our Future
Chapter 46 - All night long

Chapter 18 - She is my person now

716 14 1
By davidvilla

[a/n] LUCKY YOU TRIPLE UDATE DAY

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 18 - She is my person now

Isco

          The sun was shining too bright for my own liking, but I have to get used to it. It’s summer, and I forgot all about the curtains last night. I turn to look at my clock and see 9:55 flashing at me. That means I have less than 2 hours with Katie. Our flight to Madrid leaves at around noon. I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye last time the way I wanted to, now I don’t even know what to do. All I knew is that I have to be the strong one. If it let her see how much it is going to affect me, she will probably start to cry and I don’t want her to cry. Lucky me that I can go to Madrid with her, and spend time with her until I have to go to Italy. I wish she could go with me.

          She promised me last night that once she graduates in December she will get on the first plane to Malaga and move in with me. Deep down, I don’t want her to do this. I remember that she told me once before that she wasn’t going to leave everything for me, but now she is willing to do it. The idea of her leaving everything for me bothers me. I do want her to be close to me, I do want to be able to see her whenever I want, I want to be able to get her in my car and just with her and kiss her everyday. It was impossible for me to stop the smile that appeared across my face when I thought about out kiss. It had been perfect. But even though I want all these things, I just don’t want her leaving everything for me, it makes me feel selfish. I don’t want her to one day look back at her life and blame me for making her leave her family and friends for this, even if it feels just right.

          I told her all about my concerns, but she assured me that she always wanted to move to Spain. But I think it’s not the same to move to Spain and moving to Spain because you want to be closer to your boyfriend. Wait, she didn’t exactly said Spain. She said that she always wanted to move to Barcelona, then she fixed her answer and said Spain. Maybe, just maybe… i thought to myself. I know what I am going to do.

          I turned to face her and she is sound asleep. She’ll probably get mad at me for waking her up, but I am going to make the most of the short time we have together today. I kiss her forehead to see if to wake her up and just as I thought it didn’t. Man, she is a heavy sleeper, I thought to myself and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I decided to shave and that would give Katie a little bit more time to sleep. I walked back to my room while drying my face with a towel and he was still sleeping. I throw the towel on the floor and jump on the bed and she almost fell from it. I didn't notice he was close to the edge of the bed.

          “Isco!” She screamed all scared. I loved her scared face so much, it was the cutest thing in the world.

          “Good morning.” I said kissing her lips. She tries to act angry at me but the kiss made her smile and I could see in her face how happy this all made her.

          “I was having a great dream.” She said pulling me close to eyes after closing her eyes as if trying to go back to sleep.

          “was I in it?” I said shaking her because she can’t go back to sleep. I stopped shaking her when she opened her eyes and was glaring at me.

          “No.”Sitting up as she tried running her hands through her messy hair and then continued talking. “It was Emma and I at Camp Nou.” She turned to me and then hugged me. “Good morning, Isco.” It was like I was seeing a completely different person. She was all smiley and awake now.

          “I was thinking we might get dressed and get something to eat before we head to the airport.” I said and she just smiled at me.

          “No!” She said and it made me think of my cousins when I tell them to do something and they don’t want to. She tightened her grip around me.

          “Don’t act like a little girl.” I said with a laugh. “Go on, get dressed.” I looked at her face and held back the laughter. Her hair was such a mess, from all the tossing and turning she did last night. It was a beautiful mess. Her eyes were green today and I was still surprised how her eyes changed colors.

          “Fine, I will.” She said sticking out her tongue at me. She was halfway off the bed when I pulled her arm and kissed her again. She was completely taken by surprise by my kiss and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. She kept her eyes closed for a few seconds after the kiss and started to bite her bottom lip. I just sat there looking at her and let go of her hand. She smiled all the way to the hallway searching for her luggage to get dressed.

          I grab a random shirt because I don’t really feel like walking around Malaga with the club shirt all day, I can put on the club shirt when I arrive at the airport in Italy. Katie comes back into the room and walked towards the bathroom and I grab a pair of jeans and put them on. I look at myself in the mirror while I wait for Katie to come out. I start fixing my hair and when I am done, Katie walks out of the bathroom with a huge smile on her face.

          She looked beautiful, like always. She was wearing jeans and a loose blouse. Her light brown hair was pulled into a side ponytail and her eyes looked brighter than ever. The pair of jeans she was wearing made her look longer than what she really was and I was still looking at her when she spoke.

          “Let’s go.” She said walking past me, I grabbed my suitcase and we both walked out of the door. When we reached the living room she grabbed her things and followed me all the way to the car. I could see in her face that she didn’t want leave. I know we both want to be together, but we have to keep on with our lives and try to make this work until we can actually be together. We can’t spend the rest of our lives in my living room talking even though we both would enjoy that more than anything right now.

          I took her to the usual place I stopped by for my morning coffee. I wanted to just get a coffee but Katie ordered a croissant with her coffee. I told her we were just going to eat but I actually wanted to talk to her about my new plan for what to do after she graduates. Katie was eating her 2nd croissant when I decided to tell her.

          “Katie,” I took a deep breath because I know what I am about to say can go both ways. She might think that this is me not wanting to be with her when it is not like that at all. I can not want her anymore than what I already do. “I don’t think you should move in with me after you graduate.” She was shocked and like always it was easy to read it in her face. I could see her slowly breaking and everything she was feeling.

          “What?” She said and it seemed she was about to cry.

          “Okay, hear me out.” I said grabbing her hand  to calm her down. She was going to pull away from me. “You said you wanted to move to Barcelona, not Malaga or Spain. You said Barcelona and you know I don’t want you to leave everything behind for me.” She was going to say something but I stopped her. “I just thought, maybe you can move to Barcelona and you can follow your dream.” I smiled because a half smile appeared across her face. “We will be away from each other but Barcelona is just a couple of hours away.” She finally smiled. “We will still be away from each other, but Barcelona is closer than Miami… and I know you will love living in Barcelona.”

          “Oh,” Katie said and then giggled. She drank from her coffee and started to smile. “That’s better than what I had in mind, I thought that after all we talked about you were going to end things.” She couldn’t stop giggling. It was adorable.

          “I like you too much to let you go.” I said with a smile. I kissed her hand and she stopped giggling. “So, what do you think?”

          “Well, I do like the idea.” She said and then looked at her phone. “I can call Jess or Emma and see if any of them want to move in with me.” She then looked at the ground. “I was really looking forward to moving in with you.”

          “You will,” I said squeezing her hand. “One day. I just think we should date for at least a year because we make a big decision like that.” I was looking at our hards. “You know, get to know each other better. See how the dynamic of this relationship goes.” I said looking up at her. Katie was smiling at me and got up from my chair and kissed her again. Every kiss was better than the last.

          “You’re right,” She said with a reassuring smile. She lightly touched her cheeks and bit it. “I don’t want to rush into this, it’s a great idea.” Those words made me feel alot better, and it made me realize that this relationship will work. After this two days, we can be sure to tell each other anything and the other people will listen.

          “I like you alot katie.” I said those words but they didn’t actually describe my feelings for her, but I knew how much she hated when people misuse the word love or when they use it too early. I feel like I wanted to tell her all of the things I am feeling but I am afraid. I’ve never been this afraid in my life.

          “I like you a lot too, Isco.” Hearing her say those words meant a lot to me. I looked into her eyes and my body felt alive. I felt like we could take on the world together. I am now excited to start the season, I feel undefeatable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.8K 15
Meet the girls at Rogerson's Dance Camp. They all are rich, goody-goody girls that have never broken one rule and don't plan on it anytime soon. They...
6.8K 83 14
After having family problems liriam decides to take a trip to Spain with her mother where she meets a certain someone, but her mother won't let her s...
263 44 24
It was the first summer that Leah McKay was working as a camp counselor, at the camp that she grew up going to as a camper. " I always wanted to be...
39.6K 1.4K 31
When Lorena planned how her years in university would go, she didn't expect to have to deal with an ex that won't leave her alone. The ex her parents...