Your Daughter Calls Me Daddy...

By Dream___Wolf

A Fine Stud! Lexa Fanfiction. Girl x Girl. Clexa. Clarke x Lexa. Lexa is a rich business woman. She works har... More

Prologue
I: Work Hard Play Hard
II: Friday Nights
III: Hot Blonde Mess
IV: Forest Green
VI: Forest Meets the Ocean
VII: Phones Are Distracting
VIII: Her
IX: First Date
X: Alive and Awake
XI: Collision
XII: WILD
XIII: Bad Habits
XIV: You Changed Me
XV: Mistletoes and Dildos
XVI: I Got You
XVII: Life Is A Wonderful Thing
New Cover!!!!!
XVIII: __ll y__ __rry __?
Next Story: Genesis
IT'S UP

V: Past is the Past

15.2K 379 494
By Dream___Wolf

"To be Commander is to be alone"

£Lexa£

"Indra, I don't want to hear about this right now. Can't it wait until Monday when I'm there?" I was walking around Anya's house with a large tee shirt on that Anya let me borrow. Anya wasn't home at the moment and Sundays were my days to lightly exercise throughout the day. I was doing wall pushups here and there, walking around her apartment.

"But Lexa, this is good for your representation on the corporation. A magazine wants to interview you and take a couple photo shoots."

"You know I don't like the publicity, I want to stay away from it as much as I can." I started making breakfast for myself. Brown eggs, tomato, green and red peppers, onions, milk.

"You know what will happen, it is either you do it, or they harm you. Do you know how many times I've seen your face in a magazine for a good thing? Never, it is all about your past relationships and what those lying bitches say to them."

"Let them. I'm done with the dating scene anyway." Not entirely true Lexa.

"I'm just saying, if you want this corporation to look good, then we need a CEO to represent in a positive manner. Titus isn't doing that great of a job, and neither am I or Nyko, so you need to do it, you have more publicity than us." Indra informs me.

"When do they want to do it?" I asked while pouring milk into the eggs I just cracked into a bowl, then mixing them together. I heard papers shuffle in the background as I started cutting up the vegetables I got out.

"Monday around ten in the morning, or Friday around five in the afternoon. You get to pick." Indra said. I heard someone in the background and she said something back. "By the way, there is already a picture of you on the webpage of CEO relations. It was you dancing with some girl in a restaurant. Care to explain for someone who is done with the dating scene?"

I poured the eggs in a skillet and turned on the burner. "She was just a mutual friend. Everyone was dancing and we were the only two sitting at the table so I asked her if she wanted to dance, and she said yes. Must you know every part of my life?" I started sprinkling on all the different vegetables onto the egg and let it sit to cook through.

"I'm just saying, you got pretty comfortable while dancing with her." She laughed.

"Is it a crime for me to dance with someone." I rolled my eyes as I flipped the egg into an omelet, perfect. I started making salsa with the left over vegetables to put on top of my omelet.

"No, but she looked like a great looking girl."

"She's probably like the girls I've dated."

"If she was, then she would look like the girls you've dated, slutty skanks, just telling the truth." Ouch, that hurt.

"Gee, thanks Indra."I said while putting my food on a plate and putting the salsa on top, then walking over to a table and taking a bite, "Mmmm, Indra, sometimes I amaze myself." I was referring to my food.

"Sometimes your a dork. Anyway, when do you want to do the interview and photo shoot?" I heard Indra lightly laugh in the phone.

Do I really have too? "I guess Friday, that sounds good. See you tomorrow morning Indra."

"You too, good bye, Miss Woods." I heard papers shuffling in the background again.

I rolled my eyes, I hate when people call me by my last name, well when they add Miss at the end. It makes me feel incapable of my job. "Bye Indra. And we talked about the Miss thing."

"Sorry, it slipped, won't happen again." Then the line went dead. Alright then.

Now I was left to eat my omelet in silence. Taking slow bites of my really delicious chain of reactions. The bustle of New York life went on outside the window that Anya had her small dining table by. Cars passed by slowly. People walked up and down the streets. Buildings started towering over one another. My mind should be occupied with everything I was observing, but somehow my mind would start to think about blue. Not just any blue, oceanic blue, bright, oceanic blue. Not just as the color, but as orbs, irises. The blondes eyes. That beautiful blue eyed blonde artist. The golden waves of hair that was done up yesterday.

Stop, Lexa, you barely know her! But god how I just wanted to get her alone at that restaurant. Lexa, stop being a perv! Doesn't help that you've been alone for three years. My last relationship was three years ago, I was twenty-four and young still, so I didn't care who I was with really. Now I do care. I mean I wasn't totally alone, I've had dates, but I didn't call them back, because they were greedy gold diggers. And I've definitely never had one night stands with anyone, or had anyone visit, other than my sister and Anya. Now, being twenty-seven and finally stable with my corporation, I don't want a relationship. I guess what happened yesterday, running my hand up her thigh, was to just tease the artist. It did turn me on, though. What the fuck are you saying, Lexa!

After eating and cleaning everything I've used, Anya walks in. "Nice legs, Lex."

"Stop staring at them, before you trip on yours." I joked.

"I'm not staring, I was just complementing." She smirked, "Don't you run, like everyday." I nodded to her. I run when I get up, or would have, but today was different. Running is my way to wake me up and start everyday, so why wouldn't I run everyday. "Damn, if I can get legs like that, count me in."

"Wanna run with me now? I'm going if you want too."

"Sure, let me get something on that isn't this." Anya said as she walked into her room.

I actually never worked out with anyone, so this could be something to experience. I have to say though, I've never seen Anya run, and that's probably because she lives in New York. I'm not really afraid of someone to harass or hurt me. If they try to, then I'll kick their asses. Nobody really bothers me anyway, mostly because I just look like someone not to be reckon with. In all honesty, I have reasons for the intimidating look I have, and also a reason why my first reaction of a guy grabbing me is to attack. I've almost punched Titus a couple times for grabbing my arm to pull me aside in a meeting.

Actually, I did hit him once, and that was when I first started the business. I was twenty, and still in college, but I also had college credits from high school. I had mentioned my plan of starting, and what I wanted to do, to Titus, which I was his intern. He saw how persistent and assertive I was about what I wanted to do. My business did start out small, in a run down building actually, Titus helped me find it. First starting out with creating little useful things by my own hands. Eventually as I sold those useful thing I started investing into other businesses to create more money for my business. I've had some minor problems along the way, like my sister that I basically raised for my whole life, but I got through it. By twenty-one, I had created a smart watch, very reliable smart watch, with really intricate coding. Then it started to take off. Titus saw my business growing and one day he had gotten multiple employees of his, that I knew, to join. When we had our first meeting, Titus grabbed me by the arm to pull me aside. Instantly, I punched him right in the jaw. I didn't apologize, he did. I guess it started a respectable relationship between us, he definitely didn't look down on me like I'm a frail girl anymore, I did hit him pretty hard, left an instant bruise.

At twenty-two, everything had started getting bigger. I moved to Low Angeles with my sister, who was still in high school. Had a building constructed, the mighty Polis building that towers over every other building around it. They had to tear down other buildings, like an apartment complex, which I gave money to the tenants to find a new place and the owner to get a new apartment complex. I moved into a small two bedroom apartment with Luna. I was barely home, but if Luna needed to go anywhere she would drive herself, she had her licence, I paid for her schooling. While my building was being constructed, I worked in the building next too it on inventions. Smart watches became virtual reality equipment. I've worked on everything, along with engineers and technicians, sometimes some scientists when it was something military asked for.

At twenty-three, the Polis building was complete, my office was the top floor. Ten floors were held for new designs, improvements, and new experiments. Luna also told me this year that she wanted to go to this arts school, that she had already been excepted to, in New York. I couldn't really say no, I had the money to move her there, pay for the school dorms, and her other necessities. But, I couldn't live that long separate from my sister that I practically raised on my own since I turned eighteen, still in school, about to get excepted to college, juggling soccer, basketball and two jobs. I guess me being a genius helped with that, actually photographic memory. With something so good, there is evil to corrupt it. Good thing I learned how to use it to my advantage. This was also the year that I came up with all unbreakable glass tablets, greatest invention since the iPod. I actually started beating out many competitions. All glass phones were also invented and put to market at this time as well. I knew they were actually already a thing, sort of, but I had the ability, the wealth to create them and put them to market.

Now I have way more money than I know what to do with, personally and business wise. We've actually started thinking of creating our own reliable internet and serves, if you're anywhere you should have calling service, and if your cell phone provider goes down, including data, then you get free internet by us. I've actually planned on doing this by creating a space satellite that allows internet and service anywhere, kind of like satellite radio, but I don't know how I can make that work. It also means getting a launching space and permits, all that jazz. I could do it, but, I'm not sure the world is ready for it. I've also been working on an AI, but it's been a top secret work. I have a floor locked up, secret room eight. There is no eight or thirteen in our elevators, or that is what people think. There is three elevators and one of them has a hidden compartment with two buttons. One is to keep anyone from getting into said elevator and the second is to floor eight, where the elevator will stay until I exit floor eight.

While thinking, I walked into the guest room, then changed into running clothes. Shorts and sports bra, fuck anyone who says not to wear this otherwise. Even though it is kind of chilly out, I'm still doing it. I walked out of the room and met up with Anya.

"Damn Lexa, didn't know you had such chiseled abs, how the hell did you do it?" Anya blurted out.

"They're not chiseled, they're faint. Get it right Anya." I retort.

"Faint my ass, see Luna, Luna's is faint, yours are noticeable, in a good way, it looks good on your body type." We were walking down the stairs of her complex to get to the street.

"Oh yeah, and what body type is that?" I give her a questioning eyebrow.

"Tall and slender, widowy." Anya informed

"You damned artists with your descriptions." I mused to her.

"Art enthusiast now, I don't have time to paint or even draw anymore."

Outside of the complex I decide to tell her how far we're going. "We're going around the block, can you do that?"

"One block, really, that's easy as cake, lets go." Anya says confidently.

"Alright, if you say so." I said before starting off into a sprint.

"Hey, Lex, wait up." She said to me. I slowed into a run in her pace, laughing at her when she catches up, "What was that for?"

I shrugged my shoulders as we ran. Anya will always be my closest friend. Even if she doesn't know about my past. She also doesn't ask. Mostly because Luna warned her about mentioning past with me. Nobody needs to know, the past is the past. I met Anya while in New York, visiting my sister. I have to admit I was hitting on her when I first saw her. She laughed and played along with it, but then she said she was straight after a couple of minutes. We ended up being friends from there on out.

I look over to Anya, seeing her stop. "Anya, what are you doing?" I asked seeing her hands go to her knees and her breathing heavily. "We haven't even turned a corner yet!" I raised my voice.

"I know. God damn, I'm really out of shape." She inquired.

"Get up, you are not stopping until we get around this block. I won't let you. Get in front of me and start running." I enforce her.

She groaned before straightening out and running again. I ran behind her. Everytime she started slowing down I would push her, tell her to keep up the pace. Eventually she got tired of my pushing her and stopped dead in her tracks, making me run into her. I almost fell and Anya just fell. She groaned as she picked herself up off the concrete.

"What the hell was that for, Anya?" I blurted out, raising my arms in frustration. She shrugged her shoulders and started laughing. I scolded her.

"I don't think running is my thing." She said through laughs.

Face palming myself, I opened my mouth to say something when someone cut me off. "Hey, ladies. What are two women like yourselves doing out here, running around?" I turned around to see two guys coming towards Anya and I. "Especially in such, revealing clothes. Could get you in a lot of trouble." A guy with slick back hair asked.

"Get lost." I said before turning Anya around.

We were about to walk away, but then the other guy, buzzed hair and tattooed heavily, grabbed Anya by the arms, "Where you going, sweetie?"

I pushed the tattooed guy, "Don't touch her!" Anya looked disgusted by the dude.

"Oh, feisty aren't we now. I just want to get to know you a little better." The guy with slick back hair grabbed me by the arm as the tattooed guy corners Anya.

The grip he put on me brings back the bad memories I wanted to keep suppressed, and I lose it. I punched the guy in the face, making him let go and stumble back, almost falling on nothing. I quickly get to Anya and the tattooed guy, grabbing the guy by his shoulder as I see his hand grope Anya's inner thigh. When he turns around, he's met with my fist to his face. Pretty sure I heard something crack, either it was my hand or his nose.

"Are you alright?" I asked Anya before pulling her away from the building wall and getting her to run.

I started running too, but right when I started, a pair of hands grabbed me by the arms and spun me around. He pushed me up against a building and wrapped his hands around my throat. "You little bitch!" Where the hell are good Samaritans when you need one.

I started fighting him back, grabbing at his arms, but that wasn't working. Eventually I kicked him in his knee, making it buckle and him yelp. His grip around my neck loosens. My hands pry his hands from my neck, and I punch him in the face. Once, twice, three, four times. He was laying on the concrete and spat blood out from his mouth.

"Bitch!"

"Fuck you! If I see your face ever again, I promise you, this will not be the worst of it." I yelled at the dude, then ran off towards Anya's house. My body was hot with rage and anger the whole way there. My mind was racing with memories I just wanted to block out.

When I opened the door to Anya's apartment I saw Anya pacing back and forth until she looked up. "Lexa, thank god you're o-"

I slammed her front door and ran to the guest room, slamming that door as well. I heard her saying stuff from behind the guess bedroom door, but I wasn't comprehending any of it. My mind flooded with memories that I will never, in my entire life, be able to forget. I stared at my swollen hand as my mind rushed with the memories. I squeezed my swollen hand, trying to replace the memories with pain on my mind, but it just didn't work. There was no pain. Only the painful memories that will haunt me for the rest of my life. God, Lexa what is wrong with you, get a grip. Get up and shake it off. So, I tried doing that for a few minutes, pacing back and forth. Eventually, I was fine. Don't become weak over some stupid past Lexa, forget about it. Relax. The past is the past, it won't happen to you ever again. Ever again.

I sighed before opening the bedroom door to be faced with Anya and her fist held high. "Oh, hey, you alright."

With a stoic face, I nodded, "Yes, I'm fine." Then I look at her worried, "The question is, are you alright?"

"Just... really startled." she said before walking back into her kitchen.
I went back into the guest room and grabbed casual wear. Dark grey designer skinny jeans, white button up and a thin dark grey sweater. I desided against wearing oxfords. Maybe Anya has some shoes I can borrow. I quickly get into the bathroom and take a shower. When the warm water hit me I sighed at the relief I was in as it hit my overly hot body. There was still anger and rage behind my masked face. The water calmed me down and I felt like I had been in there for too long, but it was relaxing. After washing all the sweat and dirt off me I got out and dried my hair, brushing it all to my left shoulder. Then I brush my teeth and I get dressed, walking out of the bathroom and walking back into the guest room. I look grey blazer to go over the sweater, just to finish the outfit.

"Hey, Anya!" I yelled for her.

"Yeah!" I heard her yell back.

I walk out of the room towards Anya, who was in the kitchen, "Do you have a pair of shoes to match this?" I asked, showing her my outfit.

She nodded and walked me to her bedroom, getting into a closet and getting out a pair of light grey canvas high tops. "I'm surprised that you're not wearing a suit to our lunch."

"Why do you always assume I wear suits all the time? I only wear suits to work, or to formal events."

"Just to aggravate you, that's all." she laughed.

I grumble as I walk out of her room and back into the guessed room. Finding socks, I put them on and the canvas shoes. I check my outfit in the mirror. Adjust the button up. Pull pants leg down. Pretty casual for me. Once satisfied, I desided no makeup. I grab my wallet and cell phone and head out of the room.

"Anya, I'm heading out. I'll be back before lunch. Please, be safe. Call me if anything happens." I had my hand on the doorknob waiting for her to respond.

"Okay, you be safe too, love."

Then I head out, walking down to the lobby of her apartment. When I'm out of the complex I frown and put on a stoic face. I walk down the sidewalk with my hands behind my back, watching the dull colors of New York with a hint of bright color here and there. Buildings tower over one another. As I got further from Anya's the more crowded it got. People walked around with shopping bags and talking with others. Some people held hands. Groups of teenage kids walked around, or stood by a stores window talking and laughing. A group of kids with bikes and skate boards were doing tricks on empty benches and jumping over things.

Skateboarding use to be a thing I did when I was twelve, now it brings back memories, mostly good, but there is a bad one. The past is the past, Lexa, remember that. I kept walking, but soon my eyes drifted to the skateboarders. Some kid with copper brown hair was doing a double kick flip, but messed up and fell on the ground. The board came rolling towards me. I stopped it with my foot and kicked it up so I could grab it. The boy came over and looked at me with a devilish grin.

"Thanks, old lady, now hand me my board." He went to grab the board but I held it above my head.

"Hold up, did you call me an old lady?" I shook my head, "Apologize, kid. I'm not much older than you."

"Right, you're probably like fourty or something." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Now give me my board."

"Try twenty-seven." I scoff at him then looked at the board in thought, "Hmm, tell you what. If I try that double kick flip you failed on and land it perfectly, then you get your board back after apologizing, but if I mess up, then you get your board back without an apology."

"Deal, you'll lose anyway." He said his arms still crossed.

"I doubt it, kid." I said as I ruffled his hair, making him swat my hand away.

What have I got myself into, freaking skateboarding. It's been so long. I do it anyway. Using what I remember, I was going to surprise the hell out of this kid. I got on the board with a start and picked up speed. Eventually I got near a bench and when I got close enough I ollied into a front nose grind, then double kick flipped off the bench, landing perfectly. I turned around and went back to the kid, kick the board into my hand.

"I think you owe me an apology." I said handing him the board, but not letting go until I got my apology.

"I-I I'm sorry, Miss, um, I promise you I will not call anybody old again." He put his hand on his chest near his heart as if he swears to me.

"That's great, and just call me Woods, kid, no Miss needed." I watched as a crowd of skateboarding kids come around.

"My names Aden. Uh, can you teach me that?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Nice to meet you, Aden, but I'm afraid I don't have time to teach you, I've got to head back to L.A. today, and I'm pretty busy." I paused for a second before continuing, "But, if I see you around New York any time I'm here, I'll show you, you have my word."

"Cool." He said and rode off on his skateboard, "See yah, Woods."

I shook my head as I kept walking. Why am I so good with kids? My day is brightened at least. Happy memories come playing into my mind. I started out skating with Costia while skating with a group of friends at thirteen. We hung out a lot. Just really great friends Costia and I were. Or at least that's what I thought we were until my fifteenth birthday. Costia and I were skateboarding down a street to this park nobody goes to. Eventually we left our boards on the ground under a tree and climbed up it. As the sun set Costia and I just kept watching it until it was gone. I was still looking at the sky when I felt her staring at me. I had looked at her after a while. She leaned in and I let her, she kissed me. She was my first kiss.

Slam!

I grabbed onto the body I slammed into. "I'm so sorry." A womens husky voice said as I pulled away from the women. Why does the voice sound familiar?

"No, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Then I see why the voice sounded familiar. "Clarke?"

The angelic blonde looked up and me, my arms still had a hold of hers. "Lexa, wow, what a small world." She laughed.

My face was stoic, but my eyes probably showed her my true emotion, "Nice to see you again."

"You too..." She looked down out our interlocked arms, "Um... Lexa, you're still holding onto me."

I let go of her arms, "Sorry, I just making sure your sturdy. We ran into each other pretty hard." I gave her a little laugh.

"Yeah... hey, you wanna get a coffee?" Clarke asked, pointing at the café we were standing by. I nodded. "By the way, like the outfit."

"Thank you." I said giving her a little grin. "I like yours." I said as we walked into the café. Clarke was wearing a black sweater with a university name printed on it, white skinny jeans and a black beanie. She looked like a fratboy. "So, did you go to NYU?"

She shook her head, "No, I stole this from my friend Raven, she went to NYU." She gave me a smile as we got to the counter.

"Hi, welcome to Rachel's, may I ask what you two are having?"

Clark looked at the chalkboard that hung above, so did I. "Can I just have coffee, straight?" I asked the woman.

"Of coarse." The woman said as she wrote something on a twenty ounce cup. "And you ma'am?"

"Let me get a carmel cappuccino, go light on the cream." Clarke said.

"You're name?" The woman held a cup up with a pen, ready to write.

"Clarke."

"Alright, I'll have it out to you girls in a jiffy." The women took the cups and walked away from the counter.

Clarke tapped my arm and pointed to a table to sit at. We walked over to the table and as I sat, crossing my leg over the other Clarke spoke. "How can you drink black coffee?" She laughed to make it light hearted.

"I don't know, I guess I've always drank coffee like that." I said. "So, Clarke, what were you doing walking around?" I was curious.

The lady came over and gave us our coffees. "That will be thirteen fifty. Will that be all?"

"How much is it separate?" Clarke asked.

"Five fifty for the coffee, eight for the cappuccino."

I took out my wallet as Clarke reached into a black crossover purse, "I've got it, Clarke." I said to her, grabbing a twenty out of my wallet.

"No, Lexa, I've got my own." She was still looking through her purse, "Where's my- found it." When she looked up holding her wallet open the coffee lady was gone.

"Too late, I paid already." I gave her a smirk.

She pouted, "But, I said I'd pay my own, Lexa." Then she got into her wallet and pulled out eight dollars, handing it to me.

"No, no, you keep it. Trust me it's no big deal."

"Lexa..."

"You're strange, you know. Usually girls like things paid for them. Why don't you?" It's not that I don't like that, but still.

"If I can pay for my own, then I should. I really don't like money, to be honest. So dishonest to a person, it shows the worst side of people. Either they've got money, or they don't, that makes you judge a person by there worth financially, not personally. Okay, maybe you can see some personal things, but it's also deceiving. I like the worth of personality, money can be last." She said taking a sip of her cappuccino.

"You sure you're not from NYU?" I joked. "That's a nice thing to live by. Lord knows I don't live by it."

"Well, what do you live by?" She asked leaning on the table with her forearms, her fingers intertwined.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Love is weakness, the past is the past, to be in control is to be alone. I know I've broke those sometimes, but lately I've been alone, and I haven't loved anyone ever since some chick said I was abusive." Then I uncrossed my legs and sat up strait. "There's one that I break a lot, and it's too hard to live by it when you have a past like mine." I take a drink of my coffee.

She nodded, "Well, make your past seem lame and stupid compared to your future. Plus, you're not totally alone, you have Anya and your sister Luna. And anytime you need to talk, I'm free, I don't judge." She gave me a smirk, "Here, let me see your phone?" She held out her hand as she took a drink of her cappuccino.

"Why?" I asked skeptically.

"What are you worried about, it's not like I'm going to go through your nudes." She gave me a smirk.

"How do you know I have nudes?" I asked like I did have them, but it was a joke.

Clarke almost spat out her coffee, "You have nudes?" She looked at me wide eyed.

I laughed, "No, here," I hand her my phone, "If I did, what would you do?"

"Probably look at them." She giggled, I don't think she realized what she said. She looked up at my agape mouth. "What? Don't look at me like that. You would probably do the same if I had nudes. Not saying I don't."

"What!"

"I'm kidding, god, calm down." She sat there typing, then she posed, taking a picture of herself. "There you go, now if I ever call you, you get my beautiful face."

"Can't argue with that." I mumbled.

"Are you agreeing that I'm beautiful, Lexa?" She said huskily as her left eyebrow goes up. I look at her sweet, beautiful, facial features. Her soft looking pink lips. Oceanic eyes. Thick, curled eyelashes. Fine dark blonde eyebrows. Her refined nose. That small beauty mark at the left side of her upper lip.

"I can't lie to you, so yes, you are a very beautiful person." I smirk at her.

She shook her head. "You my friend, are quite beautiful yourself."

My mind started going places when we got silent. I had my legs crossed again and was drinking my coffee while staring at her, eyeing her up and down. Clarke, what am I going to do with you? More like what I'm going to do to you... Stop it Lexa! Quite perv watching her! Fucking hell, can I just take you to this café bathroom and bang you now? Alexandria Woods! My mind explored places, things I wanted to do to her, things she could do to me, how I was going to get her to scream my name. All good things, all good things, I wouldn't hurt her. Wow, officially a perv, way to go Lexa. Stop eye fucking her!

"So, Lexa, I want to talk about what happened last night." She sat down her cup, which I read Fratboy Clarke. What does mine say? I turn my cup and see Fine Stud Lexa on it. Alright, I don't even know that women, I'm done.

"That is?" I looked up from my cup and met her blue orbs.

"You know, the... um... touching." She swallowed hard and cleared her throat. "What was that about?"

"Crazy night with wine, don't worry won't happen again." I smirked at her.

"You said you cannot lie, so why you doing it now?" Clarke pushed.

"How do you know if I'm lying?"

"I can see it in your eyes. You're lying." She points out.

I put on a stoic expression, "You wanna know why I did it, I just wanted to tease you. See how far I can go before you freaked out. I was playing chicken with you that whole night." Not exactly a lie, I was playing chicken with her, but really I wanted to get in her pants.

"Oh." She looked down at her coffee cup. "How long have we been here?"

"Half an hour." I had put a mischievous grin on, "Why, you in a hurry, baby girl?"

Right in front of me was a tomato. Her face got super red. "No, I just, I've got something to do in a half hour."

I nodded, "Well, when you're ready to leave, I'll walk you home, baby girl." Again the blush. We sat there for about fifteen more minutes, talking. I walked her home, told her goodbye then started walking back the way I came. I ended up getting an uber for the rest of the way.

{£££}

Hello loves, I'm really sorry for the really super late update. I've just been busy with school, getting ready for exams is a pain in the ass. Also, my cousins wanted me to go with them to this carnival that happens every May around were I live. I skipped homework to finish this, so you're welcome.

By the way, the 100 season finale had me an emotional wreck. I was happy, excited, sad, and angry at the same time. Literally cried/teared up three times. Best scene was when Lexa came and saved Clarke. Did you know the "Oh my god" and hug were not scripted, way to go for Alycia and Eliza to do that. She'll never get to see Lexa again. God I wish Bellamy would have shut the fuck up during the whole thing, now one cares, you went back to you're fuckboiiii ways and I have no respect for you anymore. Dude I literally screamed "LETS GO OCTAVIA!!!!!!" when she killed Pike. So much shit to talk about, Ima put it in my rants. But have you noticed that Clarke ended season 3 and 2 by pulling a lever, and technically season 1 to close the dropship door. LEXA SAVED YOUR ASSES EVEN IN DEATH YOU FUCKS!!!! Lexa saved your season finale JRat.

What the fuck happened to Chris in Fear, they turned him into a sociopath, what the hell. Not enough Alicia air time, as usual. I have a feeling she'll be important later on. The only sane people are Madison, Alicia, Ofelia and Strand. Travis is going through some mental things himself, but It's faint.

I cannot wait for both these shows to come back.

Anyway I love you guys. 902 veiws, 44 votes. Woooooooh. Again I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry for not updating on time. I promise It will be normal updates for now on. ai hod yu in.

P.S. ignore any grammatic errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 777 29
Clarke Arklynn Praimheda was thrust into a world of pain and loneliness since the second she was cut from her dead mothers womb 2 months early, her f...
41.5K 1.5K 35
Lexa is sick and tired of being under her mother's control. All the time she is learning. She can't go out with someone. She doesn't even have friend...
Always you, Only you By Zroe

Mystery / Thriller

304K 10.1K 46
Clarke and Lexa have been the best of friends for years, perhaps the closest of all in their group of friends. The connection, chemistry and comfort...
58.6K 2.6K 42
Clarke Griffin and Lexa Woods are in Juniors in College. They both love the same thing: CREATIVITY. The only difference is that Clarke is more of a...