Darkness Meets Light

By twerkinstyles

17 year old Jessamine Taylor has just recently moved to California after her parents both get job promotions... More

Darkness meet Light
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 pt 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 74
Updating in progress :)

Chapter 50

570K 9.1K 1.5K
By twerkinstyles

holy crap this is the 50th chapter already?!

I'm still unsure of how far I want to write this book, but I plan on making a sequel to it once it's done!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Harrys POV. (this is different lol)

I can't believe wants happening right now. My life is so fucked up I swear.

I should've never talked to that girl when she came up to me at the condo party. I never should've danced with her or followed her to someone elses place. I never should've let her brainwash me like that but I was so fucking mad for no reason at that point and I cheated on her anyway.

 I can't even describe how fucking stupid I feel right now. My world basically revolves around Jess, but at that moment the alcohol made me think otherwise.

It made me think I was my own person and I could do whatever I wanted, and I don't even know why those thoughts crossed my mind.

Sam really isn't a bad girl without the alcohol, which makes me wonder why she was so fucked up that night. For days I was so angry with her. So fucking angry. It's not like she knew I had a girlfriend. I guess I was just mad at myself.

Somehow she must've gotten my number in my phone, which I don't even remember happening. But she called me constantly yesterday wondering why I was ignoring her.

So I felt the need to tell her I can't talk to her anymore and she came up with the idea to meet up at the diner.

Everything would be so much better had Jess not shown up but then again she'd have to know eventually. Wait how the fuck did she know I was there?

Either way Jess is the only girl I want.....need in my life. If I were her I probably wouldn't give me a second chance, but when she broke down in from of me, I realized she needed me.

Maybe just as equally as I needed her.

---------------------------------------

Jessamine's POV.

I almost just gave Harry a second chance. I almost just let it go so easily, but I know i can't do that. He needs to learn that I'm not his play-toy and he can't just drop me when he feels like having fun.

He never did really explain to me what happened that night and I'm not sure if I should make him spare the details but part of me just wants to know.

Most likely he did have sex with that girl because of the way he was acting. Continuously apologizing when he didn't even tell me exactly what he was apologizing about.

Fuck you Harry. Fuck you for making me so attached when you're just going to hurt me like this.

Honestly I don't even think he knows how much this hurts me. I thought I was the only girl in his life right now. He's the only person I'm close to around here.

Yes I know I have Melissa but all she does is party. I'm not complaining, but that's not something I'd like to do every weekend.

I sighed a little too loudly as I rolled over on my bed, just staring at nothing in particular.

I wonder if I'm the only one who isn't getting sleep tonight.

---------------------------

(Next day at school)

"Why is Harry basically burning a hole through your back?" One of Melissa's friends Sarah said to me as I took a bite of my sandwich. I was currently at lunch sitting with Melissa and a group of her friends who seemed to be a cool group of people. My back was facing where Harry and his friends normally stand.

"What?" I asked turning around to meet Harry's burning gaze and quickly snapping my eyes back to meet Sarah's. I have to admit the way he's leaning on the wall with his friends looked really freaking hot.  "Oh it's nothing." I brushed it off trying not to make it a big deal.

"Weren't you two a thing?" Another one of Melissa's friends asked, I've never really met her before.

"Yeah I guess so." I said, sipping on my pepsi. The less they know, the better.

"Well why isn't he sitting over here?" Sarah asked me. God these girls loved asking fucking questions.

"We're not on good terms right now..." I said setting the pepsi down.

"Well it looks like he really wants to come talk to you." The other girl said, taking peeks at Harry, trying to make it unnoticeable.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

Sarah was facing me but looking at Harry so it wouldn't seem so obvious. These girls were good at this.

"Right now he's staring over here. Wait his friends just got his attention back, Harry seems defensive. Now he's standing up straight. His friend shook his head and is looking the other way. Shit now he's looking at me." She told me, quickly fixing her eyes back to me.

"He's not coming over here is he?" I asked her as she looked past me once again, this time running her fingers through her hair.

"I don't think so." She said after a few seconds.

"Harry's fucking insane." Melissa spoke up as she put a chip into her mouth. "You should've seen him when he came to my condo, he wouldn't calm the hell down." Sarah laughed at her last remark.

"Yeah he can be." I agreed with her.

"Why was he so mad in the first place?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "He's just a dumbass, that's all." I said, smiling.

"A hot dumbass." Sarah said laughing. It didn't bother me because it was true.

"Oh shit I think he's coming over here." Sarah stated, trying to act natural.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath just before I felt someone sit beside me, the rest of the girls wide eyed about what I was going to say to him.

"Hey." He said to me, nodding his head to acknowledge the other girls.

"Uhh hey..." I said, picking up my drink once again and bringing it to my lips.

"I have a question." He stated, looking straight at me as I attempted to not look at him.

"What is it."

"Can you please come over tonight?" He asked.

"What for?" I asked a little too rudely. I saw Sarah smirk slightly and nudged the other girls shoulder.

He blew air out of his mouth before replying, I could smell the cigarette smoke clearly, making me cough slightly. "Just to talk."

"Fine."

"Good." Is all he said before standing up, waving bye to the rest of the girls, and walking back to his original spot. At least he was being somewhat polite to the rest of them.

They were all silent for a couple seconds until Sarah spoke up again. "Okay we're good." she confirmed.

I let out a sigh. I was trying so hard to not talk to him but it's nearly impossible. If only the other girls knew.

"Well." Melissa said, breaking the awkward silence. "You should come over and tell me what happens tonight." She said smiling deviously.

I laughed at her before collecting my trash and throwing into the nearby garbage bin.

"Actually all of you guys could come over Friday night if you want. They're throwing a bonfire type thing on the beach." Melissa said, speaking to all 3 of us.

"Is that even allowed?" The other girl asked. Looking at her I.D. I realized her name was Rebecca.

"Hell no but we do it anyway." Melissa laughed.

"I'm in." Sarah said, Rebecca nodding her head.

"What about you?" She asked me.

"Sounds fun." I replied.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

lol am I the only one who does what Sarah was doing? hahaha

anyway, any predictions for the next chapter??

Don't forget to comment and vote please!

THANK YOU FOR NEARLY 6.7 MILLION READS AND LIKE 160,000 SOMETHING VOTES THANK YOU

I love each and every single one of you guys, you're all perfect and don't let anyone else tell you different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 30 29
Louisa is the new girl in town, very shy and closed up due to her last relasionship. The school bad boy Harry Styles takes interest in her. But doesn...
342 29 10
Kalina Ritter. 17 years old and trying to live her dream, which is to meet One Direction. Will Kalina get what she has always dreamed of? or will som...
21.2K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
93.3K 1.9K 13
Faith is 17 years old and live all by herself in an apartment. Her mom has lung cancer and is in the hospital. She works at a bar/resturant with guys...