Chapter 8

This has a little sexual part toward the end, just FYI. :)

----

I'm not sure what was going on in my head when I kissed him. I couldn't decide if I really meant it or not.

Our lips were still locked as a million thoughts ran through my head in a matter of seconds.

Thankfully, he kissed back, making me feel like I wasn't an idiot.

Our lips were in sync for a good 10 seconds, before I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I don't-" I said frantically before he cut me off.

"It's okay, I don't mind." He stated smirking, then winked at me.

At the moment I didn't realize he was still on top of me. I could feel his chest rising and falling, the warmth of his body pressed closely to mine.

I felt safe.

As much as I wanted to stay in this position forever, Harry raised himself off of me and sat on the end of the couch.

I got up as well and went to my bedroom, changing back into my running shorts and t shirt, I like being comfortable.

As I opened my door, Harry's muscular frame stood before me.

"So that's where you went. I was worried you took off." He said, inviting himself into my room.

"I was changing...and do you mind?" I said annoyed.

"Not at all." He stated, inching closer to me.

"And remember when I said you'll pay, later? Well...later is now." he said seductively.

"Harry no." I replied, backing up till I hit the edge of my bed.

"Yes." He stated, grabbing me and setting me on my bed.

He crawled on top of me and inched his face to the crook of my neck, where he began kissing it. It was rough and I could tell there were going to be marks.

"You can't tell me you don't enjoy this, Jess." he whispered in my ear.

It was hard to deny that it felt good, though I felt dirty for being touched. After all, he was my first kiss.

Once again, he had found my weak spot, causing me to moan in pleasure. I could feel the smirk on my neck.

He lifted his head and our lips came into contact. The roughness of his kiss only left me wanting more.

I wrapped my legs around his torso that was lingering above me, basically teasing him.

His hands began to make their way up my shirt, stopping at my bra. He lifted my back up effortlessly and managed to unclip my bra.

I let out a gasp and grabbed it before he could take it off.

"Please.." he begged, kissing me softly.

I gave in and allowed him to take it off, but that was all for now. My shirt was still on my body at least.

His hands slid up to my breasts, where he began to massage them.

I heavy groan escaped my lips.

As he continue doing that, he lips were pressed to my neck, on turning me on more and more by the second.

"Harry, stop." I eventually said, sitting up on the side of my bed.

"Jessamine, it's fine." he said, begging.

"No not today Harry." I said.

I attempted to jump off my bed before his large hands grabbed ahold of my waist and drug me next to him.

"Harry what-"

"Shh. At least stay with me." he said, scooting my body too his. His arm wrapped around my torso.

I sighed as he pulled the blanket on to us, making sure I had plenty of it wrapped around me.

Once again, I felt safe.