Chapter 38

"Hey you know my name! Great so I can skip the intro." He said rudely, still aiming the gun at me.

"I promise I won't do anything funny but please stop aiming that fucking thing at me!" I said in a bitchy tone, clutching the steering wheel tightly.

"We'll see. Stop at this empty lot and switch seats with me. Don't do something you'll regret." He said as I turned into an old gas station.

I quickly unbuckled and jumped out of the car, Alex doing the same.

"Hurry the hell up!" He yelled, motioning his gun to the passenger seat.

I wobbled over and sat down, my legs were shaking like crazy. There's no way I would even try to run.

Alex ran around the car and jumped in the drivers seat. "Be good and the gun stays away." He said rather nicely, before putting the gun inbetween the drivers seat and the console which separated us.

My hands shook violently as he sped off and down a road I've never really seen.

"W-What do you want from me?" I said quietly as I looked at him.

"I want your lover boy to keep his god damn mouth shut." He said, yelling the last part. It was obvious he had anger issues.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Do you really want to know?" He said with an evil smirk.

I nodded my head quickly.

"Well I'm sure you 'weren't suppose to know' but hell, I'll tell you anyway!" He said like he amused himself.

"Lets say, he walked in on something...me...murdering someone yeah?" My eyes grew wide, pretending like this was new news to me.

"The best part is... no one knows. They have the person listed as missing. HA nope they're dead. Idiots." He said shaking his head, smiling.

"Why wouldn't he tell me?!" I faked being angry.

"It was our deal. Our deal which he is breaking. That's why you're here." He said pointing to my seat.

"What deal?"

"The deal was....he kept his mouth shut...or you're mine." He said with a smirk. That fucker. I just wanted to punch him in his fucking throat.

"I'll never be yours, Alex." I said harshly, gritting my teeth.

"Well right now, look who you're with. Me, not Harry."

"That doesn't mean shit."

"It will later." He said lowly. What the hell.

I pretended to not hear his annoying response and crossed my arms, making Alex jump and place his hand on the gun.

"Calm down." I said rudely.

"Don't be a bitch." He said, looking straight ahead.

"Don't be a dick." I replied.

He smiled and took a peek at me. "I like you already."

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He replied, thinking he was slick.

"I really don't like you."

"I wasn't expecting you to."

-----

We pulled up to a neighborhood of apartments, which wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting him to bring me to an old abandoned house or something.