Chapter 39

My phone would vibrate constantly and the only thing I could to do cover it was by coughing.

"Seriously are you sick or what?" Alex asked rudely. Right now he was laying on the couch watching tv while I sat in the recliner the his right. We've been here for around 2 hours I think. Honestly I'm not sure, but it's felt like forever.

"No I'm not, asshole." I spat at him. He knew I hated his existence.

"Speak like that again, and things won't turn out so well." He said, sitting up and propping his feet up on the coffee table.

"Well for me they will, not so much for you." He muttered, switching the tv channel.

"What?" I asked angrily. He really knew how to piss people off. I wasn't afraid of him.

"Watch your mouth, sweetheart, that's all." He said with a sarcastic smile that I just wanted to slap off his fucking face.

"Make me." I regretted it as soon as it slipped out. I quickly covered my mouth in hopes he didn't hear me. My phone buzzed for about the twentieth time, and I coughed.

"Oh trust me, I can make you do whatever I please." He said quietly, getting up and kneeling in front of me. My legs were crossed, along with my arms. This time I was scared.

He placed his hands on my of my legs and pried them apart. His strength was much stronger than mine.

I shot up to push him away, but he forced me back against the chair. A squeal left my mouth.

"I'm gonna make you scream a lot louder than that babe." He said, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs.

"Harry will fucking kill you." I said through gritted teeth.

"He won't find out." He said, grabbing his gun from the back of his jeans and holding it towards me.

"Don't fight me and I won't have to use this. Got it?" He said angrily.

I ignored him and turned my head away. Within a flash, his hand connected with my cheek which made me yelp in pain.

"I said, GOT IT?" He yelled at me.

I nodded my head up and down slowly, trying not to give in but I had no choice.

"Please, don't, please." I begged him, tears streaming down my face as his hands reached up and unbuttoned my jeans. I squirmed in all directions possible, trying to make him stop.

"I didn't want to tie you up, was kind of wishing you'd give yourself to me willingly." He said as he got up and took his gun with him.

I sat there in pure fear, I couldn't move.

He came back with a few feet of rope and tied my hands together, behind me. I cried and cried, hoping someone would hear me.

"I would tie your feet together, but then I can't spread your legs as far." He said with a wink. I could throw up.

He then bent down in front of me, once again. I was choking on my tears as he slipped my jeans down me legs, tossing them across the room.

"P-Please don't, I'll do anything, just please-"

"Too late." He said as began kissing up my thighs, I could feel his gaze on me as I refused to look in his direction.

Seconds later, I blacked out.

-------

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where the fuck am I.

I looked over to see Alex, laying in the bed beside me.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed, sliding back against the bed frame. My jeans were missing.

"Relax, nothing happened." He said attempting to calm me as my breath began more and more uneven.

"But-but-"

"You passed out." He said, sliding closer to me. "I wanted you awake, so I could hear you scream my name." He whispered in my ear, grabbing my thigh.

Next thing I know, Alex is hovering over me, his hands holding my arms over my head.

"I've been waiting to do this. Since the day I saw you. The day you with Harry at the hospital. I couldn't get over how fucking hot you were, I'd constantly imagine myself inside of you." He whispered to me. I squirmed in his tight grip, blocking out his disturbing words.

"I want to hear you scream my name, Jessamine." He said, literally ripping my panties off of me.

"No." I cried.

"This won't last long, babe. I've been ready for so long." He said, kissing my neck.

He quickly took off his jeans, revealing too much in his boxers.

"Stop!" I yelled. His hand covered my mouth.

"The only word I want to hear you screaming is my name." He stated.

I turned my head to the right, refusing to meet his lustful gaze. A beam of light reflected off of his gun, which laid on the nightstand.

Then I had an idea.

I rubbed my hand up his torso, leaving him with a confused look.

"Uhm, I change my mind." I said shyly, biting my lip with a smile.

"Really?" He sounded interested.

"I'm ready." I whispered in his ear.

"Damn you're making me so hard." He said as he attacked my neck with rough kisses.

I took the opportunity to reach over quickly and grab the gun, holding it to his chest.

"Get the fuck away." I spit at him.

An amused look crept on his face.

"Such a beautiful, smart girl you are." He said with a laugh.

"Get. Off." I said, pushing it into his chest harder.

"Okay, okay." He said, slowly getting up with his hands in the air.

He backed up and stood there.

"Now what, princess?" He asked mockingly.

I saw someone approach the door frame behind Alex.

"Now you're fucking dead." Harry's booming voice echoed through the apartment.

~~~~~

3 MILLION READS

T H R E E

I love you guys more than anything, I can't thank you enough for supporting me.

And Im really sorry if I don't snapchat you back, I literally can't keep up with them all

Love you guys

Twitter- @ashtonstryhard

IG- @twerkinstyles