Chapter 30

I awoke the next morning around 6am, Harry laying by my side with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. The blanket covered both of us, making the heat uncomfortable.

Rolling over to face him, I looked at him as he slept. His eyes closed, breathing at a slow steady pace, his hair sticking to his forehead. He was probably hot also, so I peeled the blankets from both of us.

I reached up to his hair and pushed it back from his forehead. He seemed so peaceful as he slept.

Brushing my finger tips over his muscular biceps, he moved slightly, pulling me closer. He would mutter a few words here and there, indicating he was still sound asleep.

My stomach was growling so I got up and warmed up some left overs from the others night. I know that's weird because its not breakfast food but that's just me.

I stopped the microwave just before the timer went off so I wouldn't wake Harry. Pulling the plate of chicken out of that microwave, I burnt the tip of my finger.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. This time I grabbed the plate with a kitchen towel instead.

Successfully getting it from the microwave and to the table, I basically inhaled it.

Harry came into the room an sat on the chair beside me, rubbing his eyes as if he just woke up.

"You're up too early." He stated.

"I didn't wake you up." I replied, taking another bite.

"It smelled good, I was hoping you cooked me something." He said sadly.

"I will later-" I said before I felt my food coming up.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and hugged the toilet seat. Harry came in behind me an held my hair.

"What's wrong?" He asked worryingly.

"I'm not feeling too good." I said, wiping my mouth and standing up.

"Let's go see your mom." He said, motioning me to the door.

------

I was still in my pajamas when we got to the hospital but I didn't care. The whole way here I was gagging.

Going up to the lady at the desk and asked to see my mom.

"She's not here yet, how can I help you?" She asked.

"I keep feeling the need to throw up." I said, holding my stomach.

"It's not your-"

"Not its not." I replied quickly as my cheeks flushed. I found it awkward to talk about my period in front of Harry.

"Well come through these doors, I'll get a nurse to assist you." She said pointing to a room.

A blonde headed woman came into the room. "Hey Jessamine!" She exclaimed.

"Hey Karen." I said, smiling in the least. My stomach was killing me.

"What seems to be the issue?" She asked, taking my blood pressure and what not.

"I can't stop throwing up." I said burping, something was coming back up.

"Maybe it's your-"

"No, no it's not." I said once again.

"Well, have you been sexually active?" She asked casually.

My cheeks flushed and thought about last night. Oh my god.

"Yes..." I stated embarassed. She'll end up telling my mother. Great.

"Just to be safe, lets do a pregnancy test okay?"

I nodded in agreement as she went and grabbed one from the draw. Harry looked at me with worried eyes, reading my mind. Oh fuck, we didn't use protection.

She handed it to me and I went to the bathroom, praying I wasn't.

After 10 minutes I came back and handed it to the nurse. She took to the doctor and said shed be back in a minute with the result.

Harry was silent the whole time, sitting in a chair beside me.

"Harry what if-"

"Don't." He said harshly.

His rudeness made my eyes water. The only thing that ran through my mind was "what if".

He looked at me, being emotional, an placed his hand on my thigh.

"We'll be fine, okay?" He said assuringly.

I sighed as the doctor came in.

"Hello Jessamine. How are we today?" Doctor Hughey asked.

"Nervous." I replied truthfully. A million thoughts raced through my head.

"Well I have your results here." He concluded, flipping through papers.

"And?" Harry asked being his non-patient self.

"You're not pregnant." He said with a smile, knowing that's the answered i wanted, I'm too young for kids.

"But how? We didn't use protection at all." Harry's mouth slipped.

"Well consider yourselves lucky. Jess I know how your mom would react, not good. Neither would your father." He replied.

I nodded my head in agreement. They'd probably kick me to the curb.

"Then why do I feel so awful?" I asked him.

"Food poisoning. But I'll just give you antibiotics and you'll feel better within the next 24 hours."

"Okay thank you." I said, getting up from my seat, relief flushing through me.

We walked out to Harry's car and got inside. He hasn't said anything.

"You're quiet." I stated as he drove down the freeway.

"That scared the fuck out of me Jess." He said honestly.

"Me too." I said looking in my lap.

"Don't let me forget next time." He said in a joking way.

"It's not all my fault." I said.

He looked at me with a blank face. "I was joking, calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down." I replied. I felt really bitchy today.

"Then quit taking things so seriously, fuck." He said, tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

I rolled my eyes and layed my head on the window, waiting for the moment when I could get away from him.

We finally reached my house. An unknown car was sitting in my driveway.

"Who is that?" Harry asked, staring at the black charger.

"I don't know..." I replied reaching for the handle.

Harry quickly locked the doors. "Wait in here." He said, getting out and walking toward the car. Knocking on the window if the car, a familiar man jumped out.

Alan.

"What the fuck."

~~~~~

Oh shit haha

Is anyone relieved that she's not preggo? Haha :)

((Btw to the girl who said she would stop reading this if Jessamine got pregnant, I don't need you reading this in the first place if you're going to complain))

Oh anddd I need an opinion if I should do a sequel for this?? :) not soon, but just in general :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

:)