Adopted By Niall Horan

By Nuts_4_Niall_

A young girl named Ashley Jennings finally gets adopted by someone unexpected. Niall Horan! It's very differe... More

Wake Up Call
New house. New people. New life.
Metting More
Game Night
Arguements
The Date
Sister
Hawaii
Derick!
A/N
Pool time and breakup.
New boyfriend
A/N (Question)
Picture day with a twist
Crazy Day
What the! Why are you here!
Getting married and moving in!
Sleepover!
Little time with dad
A/N (Why have I been gone so long?)
I'm pregnet?
Photoshoot?
Party
Fight With A Fan?
Breakup Again?
Christmas Decorating Can Be Fun
A/N (Important Question)
Day With Emma
Party Gone Wrong
A/N (New book?)
School Sucks
Together
Metting Them On Valentines Day
Late Night With Luke
Great day turns to tragedy
Good Girls Are Bad Girls And Haven't Been Caught
Interveiw
Prom
Paparazzi
Real Parents?
Graduation
Moving Out
Day With Emma Or Not
New York
Dinner
Engaged
Wedding

Saying Goodbye and Hello

131 7 2
By Nuts_4_Niall_

"Ashley? You awake?" I sat up and looked around. It was Luke.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I have to leave early."

"Why?"

"Our manager wants us to come back and work on some stuff."

"Oh, ok. I get it."

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. Go."

"Ashley, I know you're sad. This wasn't my choice."

"I know. Please just go before I start crying." I laughed. He smiled and kissed me. He turned around and started walking out. He turned around and walked back over.

"Luke?" I said looking at my lap.

"Yeah?"

"I used to have a boyfriend in my foster home. He was my first boyfriend. He got adopted and I didn't. I can't handle long distance relationships. I'm sorry. But we can't do this." His smile never left his face. I was confused.

"Ashley, I knew you were going to do this. Look, I like you. And you don't like me," My eyes widened and I stared up at him, I was shocked at what he said. "You have a crush on me. You like the thought of being with me. You like me as a friend. But you don't like me as a boyfriend. You still love Derick." I looked down at my lap again. He was right.

"I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I have to go. You have my number, call me. I'll miss you. You can count on me coming back to visit." I smiled.

"Ok. See you again. I'll call you soon." I waved. I got up with him and walked over to all the other boys. I walked up to Ashton and hugged him. I gave a hug to Mikey and another to Luke. Finally I got to Calum, I gave him a hug and he whispered in my ear.

"You and Luke are still ok?"

"We broke up. I can't handle long distance."

"I get it." I pulled back and gave them all another hug, I didn't want them to go.

"Are you sure you guys have to go."

"Yeah Ashley, we have to go." Luke smiled.

"Nah, you can go Luke. I mean these boys." I joked. I walked over to Calum, Ashton, and Mikey. I put my arms around Mikey and Ashton.

"Told you I'm her favorite Luke!" Mikey yelled. I laughed.

"Yeah Luke!" I hollered back.

"Let's go boys!" Some one yelled from outside. I gave them all another hug and waved goodbye.

"Luke send me their numbers! I'll call you guys! Bye!" I screamed as they got in a car. My smile quickly went to a frown as the car drove away. I turned around and closed the door. I immediately started thinking about Derick. Niall walked over to me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever dated someone and broke up with them. But still loved them?" He looked shocked.

"Yeah, I have. Honey, if you still like Derick tell him."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"He'll hate me."

"No he won't."

"I just- I guess I- Niall I'm so confused." I walked over to him and buried my face in his chest.

"It's ok. That's apart of being a teenager."

"Well I don't like it."

"No one does," He moved me away from him and looked at me.

"Now go and tell Derick you want him back."

"How?"

"Just talk." He smiled. I gave him a fake smile and thanked him.

"So are you going to talk to Derick?"

"Um. I will later." I said walking up the stairs to my room. I sat down on my bed and turned the t.v on. I put it on YouTube and clicked on a Pewdiepie video. I grabbed my laptop and opened a new email. I started writing an email to Derick.

Hey Derick, I know you probably don't want to talk but. I don't know how to put this. I miss you. A lot. I hope we can talk about this. If not, just please let me say goodbye, for good. Please.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said reading over the email for about the tenth time. I click on the email to fix some of it when Niall walked in. I never looked over at him till he spoke. I didn't hear the same thick Irish accent as I usually did. I looked over and saw Derick. I gasped and closed my laptop. I put it down on the floor and turned to Derick.

"I didn't know you were into Pewdiepie." He smiled. I gave him a small smile back and bit my lip to try and stop.

"What are you doing here?"

"Niall called me and told me to come talk to you."

"Why would he- oh."

"Ashley, I miss you. I still love you and I-"

"Derick. I miss you too. And I- I want you to know. I- Derick I-" A tear fell down my cheek.

"Ashley please don't cry." He wiped the tear from my cheek. He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head to look at him.

"Derick. I- I love you too. But, I don't know anymore. I think I still love you. How do I know what love is? I'm just a girl in high school. I want to be with you, but I need to get my life figured out. School is driving me crazy and I still don't have my drivers license." He grabbed my hands.

"Ashley I know, and I want to be able to support you through all of that. Plus prom is next week."

"It is?"

"Yeah."

"Great I have eight days to buy everything for prom."

"Know who your going with?"

"I honestly don't know if I'm going."

"Would I be that bad of an option?" I smiled.

"Yeah."

"Wow, thanks."

"Your welcome... Black tux, white corsage." I said kissing his cheek and getting up. I walked over to my closet and looked at my shoes.

"Wait so your going with me?"

"No, I just told you what to wear and what to get for your date." I said looking at him like it was the stupidest thing that's ever came out of someone's mouth. He smiled and walked over to me. 

"Thanks."

"Don't thank me. Go thank Niall. If he wouldn't have called you, you probably never would have seen me again. Now go thank him. I need to ask him for his credit card anyway." I started walking and he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he stepped forward.

"I love you." He said pressing him lips to mine. I smiled and our kiss never broke for about a minute.

"Know any people that are throwing after parties after prom?"

"A few people."

"Ok great. We're not going."

"Why?"

"I'll explain that after prom." I grabbed his hand and walked with him down stairs.

"Dad?" I said looking at Niall on the couch.

"Yeah?"

"Proms next week."

"And?"

"I need money." He sighed.

"Don't you have money?"

"Not really. I have like, twenty bucks."

"Isn't that enough." I laughed.

"Not close. I need like, six hundred."

"We are still talking about prom right?"

"Being a girl is expensive."

"Is that it? Because your not getting anymore later."

"Well if your talking like that I'll take eight hundred." I smiled.

"Gosh, if I'm giving you that much money I'm making rules."

"Fine, what are they?"

"You are going with Derick right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, first off. Your dress has to be at least to your knees. Don't spend all the money on a dress. Be careful. No alcohol. No drugs. And Derick, I don't want my daughter to come home pregnant."

"Got it, I'll try my best. Money please." He gave me a look. I nodded. He handed me the money and I walked out the front door with Derick. We got in his car and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I grabbed my phone and got directions to the nearest mall. I put the GPS on and we drove to the mall.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hello what can I do for you two today?"

"I'm looking for a prom dress."

"Perfect, we have loads in stock. Just follow me." I walked behind her and she led me to a huge room full of dresses.

"Are you looking for a short dress or a long dress?"

"I've always liked long dresses but let's look at the short." We walked over to one part of the room with a bunch of short dresses. We looked through them and I found a few I liked.

"Derick sit down right here. I'll come out with all of the dresses." I said pointing at a love seat in front of the dressing room. I walked in and put the first dress on. It was white with a rhinestone belt and lace sleeves. I looked in the mirror and walked out.

"So, what do you think?"

"As much as I like it, I don't think your dad would let you wear that dress."

"Why?"

"It's too short, one of his rules."

"Uhh." I tried on the rest of the dresses, which all I didn't really like that much anymore or were too short. We walked over to the long dresses and looked through them. I found about thirty dresses I liked and picked out a few I liked the most. I walked into the dressing room and tried on a black dress with lace at the bottom and at the bottom of the sleeves. I walked out.

"Like it?"

"Yeah."

"On a scale of 1-10?"

"7."

"Ok. I'll go try on the next one." I had picked out three dresses I liked the most. I tried on the second one. It was light blue and had loads of rhinestones on it. It had a slit that went to my knee. I walked out and Derick seemed like he liked it.

"Scale of 1-10?" "

"8." He smiled.

"Ok. Last one!" I walked into the dressing room and put the last dress on. It was two pieces in all black and had a slit that went to my thigh and the top was sheer. I actually really liked it. Niall probably wouldn't but, he won't see it till I'm leaving for prom so.. I walked out with a big smile. Derick eyes went wide.

"So, on a scale of 1-10."

"10!"

"Thought so."

I changed into my clothes I had before and I bought the dress.

"Are you looking for anything else?" The lady asked.

"Shoes and jewelry."

"Ok." She pointed to a corner in the store. I walked over and was kind of shocked by how many shoes they had.

"Derick, pick out some shoes you think are cute."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you."

"I don't know how to pick out shoes! I would just say wear some basketball shoes and your done."

"Please."

"How would I pi-" I stepped towards him.

"Derick honestly I don't care what you pick. Pick something that matches the dress. The faster you pick the faster it will be prom. And your hands will be here. And my hands will be here. And who knows what would happen after prom." I said placing his hands on my waist and my hands around his neck.

"Great. Great! Ok. Um, how about these?" He said grabbing a pair of heels next to us. They were just simple black heels.

"Ok, this works." I smiled at him and grabbed the heels. I walked over to some jewelry and found some black dangling diamond earrings. I grabbed those and got some other jewelry I liked. We went to the check out and I bought it all.

"Is this it?"

"Yes, do you know any suit places. So we can get him a tux?"

"Yes there's one down the road to your right."

"Ok, thank you." I said grabbing my stuff and walking out of the store with Derick. We got in his car and drove to the suit store.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So what color are you looking for." A guy working at the store asked.

"Just a normal black tux." Derick responded.

"Ok, right over here."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome, take your time." We both looked at a bunch of suits, honestly they all looked the same.

"What do you think? You have a better fashion sense then me."

"What about this one?" I said pulling a sleek black suit off of a rack.

"This one looks good." He walked over to the dressing room and changed. I sat down on a chair near it, he walked out and looked at me.

"So, on a scale of 1-10?" He smiled.

"In my opinion you would look a lot better with black jeans, no shirt, and a bow tie. But if you have to wear a suit. I'd give it a 10." He smiled again.

"Well in my opinion you would look a lot better in a tiny bikini."

"We'll save both of our thoughts for another time. So what do you think of the suit."

"I like it."

"Ok, do you need shoes?"

"No."

"Ok, then go pay for it and let's go."

"So how much money do you have left now?" Derick asked me as we got into his car.

"300."

"How much was your dress?"

"My dress was 300, my shoes were 150, and my earrings were 50."

"Gosh."

"Like I said, being a girl is expensive."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Niall? I'm home!" I screamed walking into the house with Derick.

"Hey, can I see your dress?" I panicked. I liked this dress. I wanted to wear this dress. He wouldn't let me wear this dress. What do I say?

"I want it to be a surprise!"

"But-"

"No! It's a surprise!"

"Fine, ok."

"Is it to your knees?"

"Yes, to my ankles."

"Is anything see through?" My face went red.

"No."

"Uh-huh."

"I'm gonna go to my room now."

"Ok." I ran up to my room with Derick following close behind me.

"So..." He said as we sat on my bed.

"Prom."

"Yeah."

"Exited?"

"Sure, yeah."

"I missed you." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"I missed you too." He leaned in and kissed me. His arm found its way around my waist. I pulled back.

"Hold that for prom." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
12.5K 336 20
||Sequel to Forever Young|| Years after Sky is taken by Hydra, she finally has the chance to escape. (Previously named Literally Forever Young. Go re...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
28.4K 960 31
This is a human AU story with the characters from the Vampire Diaries and the Originals. A fun, romantic story! Everyone is looking for love! Elejah...