The Son Of The Ciphers [DISCO...

By xXWeirdIsLifeXx

What if Bill Cipher had a son? Well, unlike most books, I won't answer my question for you. Instead.. Why don... More

INTRO
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
I GOT TAGGED AGAIN XD
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
WOW I REALLY GET TAGGED A LOT
Chapter 9
IDEAS
(10) I Need Your Help
(11) IT'S MISSING
(12) Fainting Is Not An Option (And is Very Stupid!!)
(13) Bandits and a Hot Cup o' Tea XD
(14) Betrayal is SO Not The Answer
IMPORTANT!!
(15) SOME SNEAK PEEKS OF THE OTHER REALMS
NAME CHANGE
(16) An Awesome Chapter Name!!!
Authors Note
RANDOM SHOUTOUTS!!!
(16) The Deal
(17) Just Some More Flashbacks
RANDOM SHOUTOUT PARTY
(19)
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
(20) A CHAPTER WITH NO NAME
I JUST NOTICED
(21) Llamas and Flying Unicorn Heads!!!
NOTE
CELEBRATE
RANDOM NOTE
(22) How Wonderful! We Are All Going To DIE!
(23) Ooh, No Way GURL
(24) A TITLE OF A CHAPTER THAT I'M TOO LAZY TO NAME
Chapter 25
THE END IS NIGH
New Story Preview

(18) Flashback Party

60 4 0
By xXWeirdIsLifeXx

Caesar was shocked."Y-your son? But what about my family?"
"Your family's dead, boyo!" (Yes, BOYO XD) Bill said happily.
"B-but.. why??!"
"Some things are meant to be secrets, kid, and this is just one of them. When you're older, maybe I'll--"

"BILL!" A voice barked, making Caesar jump, but Bill barely winced.
"Ugh, what is it now? You're just one of my henchmen, Hectorgon. You don't get to bark my name out like that." Bill said.
"Have you found your--oh, wait. You've gotta be kidding me. BWAHAHA!!! THAT'S who you picked, Bill? A puny little boy with broken bones?"
"Hectorgon." Bill said with a look of deadly calmness in his eyes--er, I mean, EYES."He will prove you wrong."
"Whatever." Hectorgon floated away from the hospital door.
"So, kid," Bill said, snapping his fingers and transporting both of them to Mindscape and mendong every bone in Caesar's body."Your first mission.. Blend in. I'm looking for a few journals. Find them, kill someone if you have to, and learn to control your powers. You will keep yourself low-profiled, you understand? You will only use your powers when the time comes."
"H-how will I know if they're the right ones?" Caesar said nervously.
"My dear boy, you are my son!" Bill scowled."You'll know."
"And what powers?" Caesar asked, puzzed."Woah!"

A ray of flames shot from his palms, almost hitting Bill in the eye until he shielded it with his own.
"THOSE powers." Bill pointed out.
"Okay." The poor kid muttered.

Caesar turned to walk away, but Bill stopped him right there.
"Kid?"
"Hm?"

"Betray me, and you will die."

Hoped you liked that chapter! Too mich cliffhangers here.. I guess I better go now, and also, Happy Almost Mother's Day!!!! It's May 7 here, Philippine time, just so you know. BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 10 51
You choose you amazing people. Also I own nobody in this besides what I'm going by which is Ocean. Also dipper and Bill are dating in this because I...
21.8K 560 71
This story is about Bill Cipher falling in love with Dipper Pines after he was freed.
11.9K 439 16
What if Stanley never broke Stanford's machine? What if Stanford never built the portal? What if Stanley and Stanford lived together in Gravity Falls...
1.2K 116 34
What if Weirdmaggedon ended differently? We learn more about Bill Cipher's past and why he hides it from everyone, including himself. And after runni...