Unpredictable Match (Interrac...

By louiistyles

Disclaimer: This story is an mPreg story Cameron Alono Smiths is an innocent, sensitive 16 year old boy from... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Character 1
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Characters- RENEWED
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Epilogue
Unpredictable Match 2

Twenty One

53.2K 2K 1.8K
By louiistyles

Vote and comment

Cameron POV

I walked out of the dentist feeling weird. It was awkward to not have anything sitting on top of my teeth, but also exciting because I had them in for about 2 1/2 years. I think it was way past time to say goodbye to those.

"How do you feel Cam?" My dad asked.

"Feels weird, but I'm happy they're gone." I said.

I felt my dad still staring at me after I finished responding. I turned to look at him.

"Cameron, you know that I love you more than anything." He said.

"Yes I know, you only tell me every day." I laughed while we got in the car.

"Yeah, well I'm just happy to have such a well behaved, amazing son." He said which made me blush.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"But I need to be completely honest." He said which changed my whole mood. It was clear that some bad feedback was coming up.

"I'm worried about you being with that boy all he time.. Now before you get mad at me know it's only because I love you."

"Why? There's nothing wrong with him." I asked getting defensive.

"No, there isn't. But what I don't like is the smoking, the out in the streets late nights..." He trailed off. "That's not you Cameron. And I don't want you to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with him and something happen to you."

"So what are you trying to tell me? You want me to not communicate with him anymore? You want me to keep my distance from him ?" I asked.

"No Cameron," he sighed "I just don't want you to get too caught up with him that you neglect your own safety. It would just be suggested that you lay off him a bit."

"But that's practically impossible daddy, because well—" he cut me off.

"I know, I know you don't have to tell me. Your mother is terrible at hiding things. And so are you." He chuckled. "Just be safe, for me, okay? And I want to meet him. So we could have a proper man to man conversation. Deal?"

"Deal. Hey, uh, I have a question." I said.

"Shoot."

"Since you and mom are sooooo in love or whatever," I started and he smiled " why don't you guys give me a sibling?" His smile dropped.

"We really don't have the space for that. Or time."

"Pleeeeeasse." I begged. I always wanted to have a sibling. He looked at me seriously.

"Cam, I think it's time you should know. Come here." He put his arm around me shoulder and looked at me.

"We weren't going to tell you until later but, just listen to me. A few—"

Right when he was about to get into it my phone rang. I looked down at the unknown number. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Cameron?" I heard a voice say.

"Yeah, this is cameron."

"Yeah, uh, this is Anthony's sibling's father. He told me to call you and uh.. yeah." He said.

"Okay, call me for what?"

"Um well he's in the hospital right now– before you get wild, he's okay. Just a few bullets to the shoulder and abdomen so uh, no need to freak out. So he wants you to come and see him."

"W-what hospital is he at?" I said feeling my heart beat become faster.

"Brooklyn Hospital" (y'all I'm sorry I can't think of no names.)

"Oh, okay. Tell him I'm coming." I hung up and sat in silence until I realized I had some place to be.

"Um, can you bring me to Brooklyn hospital. Please."

"Uhh, yeah. Is everything okay?" My dad said and began driving.

"Umm yes and no. Anthony's okay, but he's not."

My dad looked at me confused but kept trying.

So far, I'm doing okay. I'm trying not to panic too much, because Anthony is okay. I have to keep repeating that in my head so I don't let nerves take control of me.

We pulled up. "You want me to go in with you?" My dad asked. I shook my head. "No I'm okay."
He nodded.

When I walked in, I went to the lady behind the desk.
"Can I have Anthony Jackson's room number please?"

She looked up at me slowly. "And you are...?"

"Cameron." I said.

"Oh, he's expecting you. Go right in to room 117."

I walked for what felt like ages looking for room 117. Finally, after 5 minutes I found it. I knocked on the door before walking in. I saw Anthony sitting up on the hospital bead even though I'm pretty sure he should be laying down.

He looked up at me and smiled. "You came at the right time, my mother and them just went downstairs."

I walked up to him.

"A-are you okay?"

"I'm fine, stop worrying." He said.

"I can't help but to." I touched his shoulder and he pushed my hand away.

"I'm sorry." I said automatically.

"My fault, it's just reflex. Come here."

He pulled me into a hug being sure to avoid where he got shot. "Lemme see those teeth." He said.

I smiled and showed him my now brace-less teeth. "I was right." He said.

We sat in silence for a while.

"Anthony." I finally said.

"Yeah?"

"H-how do you know that it won't get worse than this? This situation you're in right now?"

"I don't. I don't know if it will get worse than this. We'll just have to see." He said.

"But I or 'we' don't want to see." I whined.

"You don't always get what you want." He said which made me scared.

"Why can't you just not go back? To doing all the dirty work and stuff?" I held onto him tighter.

"I got myself in, ain't no leaving it without guns and shit. It's not something you can just get up and leave." He said standing up- which I'm sure he's not supposed to do. He took off the hospital gown and I shut my eyes before I could see anything.

"It's dangerous Anthony...." I said feeling my eyes water. I've been doing so good lately.

"Everything is. You sitting here with me right now is dangerous, I could be plottin' to kill you. My mom could be planning to come in here with a gun and shoot us up because 'God told her to'. I can't control how I'm gonna die, I can only watch my back so much. Will I try? Yeah, but I can't control it at the end of the day." He Said.

"You can open your eyes."

Anthony POV

"You can open your eyes."

He shook his head.

"I put my clothes on."

He didn't say or do anything.

I sat next to him on there hospital bed and hugged him. "Look at me."

He took his hands away from his eyes but looked the other way.

"I'm not over there." I grabbed his face and turned him to me. His cheeks were red and there were tears in his eyes.

"Don't mind me." He said.

"It's hard not to. I don't like to make you cry." I said grabbing his hand.

"Sorry for laying that out like that, but you know never will I tell you anything but the truth. Sugarcoatin' ain't one of my talents." I said and he nodded.

"What I can tell you if it makes you feel better is that I been doing this since I was 12. Been shot at before, this is just the first time I got hit. " I said.

"And the nigga who tried to kill me or whatever the fuck is gone, I got a hit in last minute."

Cameron looked at me and smiled then giggled. "Thanks for trying." He said and hugged me.

"Let's go." I got up.

"Should you really be leaving?" He asked.

"No, but do I really give a fuck?" I picked him up off the hospital bed and he yelped.

"Anthony! Anthony!" He whisper yelled. "Put me down!" He tried to wiggle his way out of my arms but he couldn't. I took him outside but put him down once I saw his father out there.

"You're crazy, does your wounds not hurt?" He asked.

"They do, but I been through worse pain."

"C'mere before your dad has a heart attack if he sees."

I kissed Cameron quickly for the sake of him having to deal with his father.

"Go on, text or call me when you home, okay?"

"I will."

I watched as he walked to his dad's car. Once they drove off I carefully walked to my car so I wouldn't bump into anything. I got a text from my mom saying "where are u" I replied "I left".

You may think I'm a dumb ass but I think I remember dude who tried to kill me from somewhere. I'm not exactly sure where from but I think I know, and I'm gon' have to deal with that.

I stopped at a gas station and went inside.

"Lemme get a regular and a lighter."

The cashier nodded and I went to go get me a bottle of water.

"Anthony? Is that you?" I heard a voice ask and I ignored. I'm not really in the mood for conversation.

"Hey!" They said and touched my shoulder and I never pushed anyone off quicker.

"Don't fuckin' touch me." I turned around only to see that bitch that Cameron friends with or some shit.

"You don't remember me? Molina?" She asked opening her arms for s hug which I easily ignored.

"O...kay. Well did Cameron ask you?"

"Ask me what?"

"For the you know..... the weed." She whispered towards the end.

"What Cameron need weed for?"

"Oh he didn't tell you? His mom is sick and you know how weed heals and shit? So he was telling me that he wanted to get some from you but i guess he was too scared to ask. You know you could just give it to me and I could bring it. To him." She rambled.

"You must think I'm stupid, right?"

I looked at her and she looked stuck until she started laughing. "I'm only kidding!"

I stared at her before walking to the register to pay for my stuff. "Hey listen, uh, tell Cameron to call me it's urgent." She said.

I ignored her because I'm not telling Cameron shit.

"Uh—"

"Is that my brother in law???! Ahhhh!" I heard another voice say and I turned to se Pheonix running through the door. The fuck is going on today?

She threw her arms around me. "Where's my best friend?"

"He ain't here." I said and slowly pushed her off of me.

"Mm. Well who the fuck is this bitch?" She said with attitude and I couldn't help but laugh. "Lemme find out." She said.

"I'm Cameron's best friend. And you are?" Molina said. I grabbed a cigarette out the pack and lit it up.

There's no smoking in here but the cashier knows me.

"Yo I'm weak, this trick said she Cameron's best friend. Baby girl, I ain't seen you no where near that boy since I met him."

"Okay and that's none of your business." Molina said.

I got my stuff and started to walk out.

"Uh uh bring your black ass right back." Pheonix said.

"I got places to be."

"Nigga me too but I'm still standin' here. So that ain't a excuse."

I kissed my teeth and walked back. They fighting over somebody who only belong to one person at the end of the day.

"Bitch you don't know me. I like to fight. And I'll fight you over any lil thing such as Cameron because you irkin my nerves." Pheonix said.

"So come on then. Come on!" Molina said putting her hair into a
ponytail.

"Iight that's enough." I grabbed Pheonix and carried her out before she could do anything.

"Put me down! Lemme beat her ass!"

"No. Y'all not boutta fight over Cameron so he could find out and feel bad."

She kissed her teeth. "What was you doing with her anyways?" She said with attitude.

"Went to the gas station to get me a pack, she happened to be there and talkin to me bout Cameron needing weed."

Pheonix rolled her eyes.

"Bitch tryna get for free" she said

"Where Cameron live? I'm boutta make a pop up."

"Ask him your self." I said. She stared at me before rolling her eyes.

"You too sexy to be so stubborn." She shook her head. "No I ain't flirting, I say the first thing that pops up in my head." She said.

"I gotta go." I said.

"Bye. Oh! How big is it?"

"What?"

"Your dick nigga, what else? I tried to ask Cameron but he talm bout some 'I don't know' when I know damn well he do." She ranted.

I shook my head. "Goodbye." I said then got in my car and drove off.

Enough of that distraction. I got some shit I need to find out from that nigga Damian. Because this might have something to do with his slow ass putting my name on something.

When I got to the building he was sitting where he always is.

"I knew you'd be coming. Sit down."

"No."

"Ant. I think you wanna sit for this one." He said again.

I sat. "Now that I'm sitting, you gon tell me what the fuck I almost lost my life for?"

I've never seen his face more serious.

"It has something to do with that boy. A lot to do with that boy."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This chapter was rushed sorry 😅❤️

THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 15.3K 69
"I Can Make You Call Me Daddy" "You Sure About That?" "Better Yet, Zaddy" Donté Phillips Is One Of The Most Sophisticated, Dumb, Person You Can Ever...
29.5K 1.1K 17
[ 𝐽𝐸𝑂𝑁 𝐽𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐺𝐾𝑂𝑂𝐾 ] [Completed] « فَـتَـاةٌ بـَارِدَةّ لِاَ تَـحْـمـِلُ اَْيّ مـَشَـاعـَرُ لـَكـِنْ يُـبـْدُوُ اَْنْ هُـنَـاكَ مَنْ وُقَع...
282K 6.9K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
72K 5K 71
When three demons escape from The Pit they are all searching for something different; Dacien is seeking revenge, Malakai is hoping for another shot a...