adult movies | kim namjoon

By daisukijimin

He asked me if I wanted to become an actress but I didn't think he meant in porn movies completed More

+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
+6
+7
+8
+9
+10
+12
+13
+14
+15
+16
+17
+18
+19
+20
+21
+22
Opinions
Drama
+23
+24
+25
+26
+27
+28
+29
I'm changing my username!
+30
+31
+32
+33
+34
+35
+36
+37
+38
+39
+40
+41
+42
+43
+44
+45
Final. 46

+11

19.4K 785 707
By daisukijimin

[Eunsol's POV]

"Hey Eunsol, will you be able to make it to Jungkook's birthday party?" One of Jungkook's friends, Hoseok, asked.

"Huh? When is Jungkook's birthday??"

"Two days from now."

I was backtracking in my head to see if Jungkook has ever mentioned that his birthday was coming up soon, but he had never brought it up. Birthdays are special, I thought he would have told me about it.

"It's also a surprise party, so I was wondering if you would like to help out and be the one to bring him to the party."

"Oh yeah sure! I love surprise parties too. This will be fun!"

------

"Hey do you know if Ms. Im is in her office?" I asked Namjoon who I've been trying to avoid, but found it really hard. He's literally everywhere I am when I'm not in school.

"I don't know, why?"

"Because I wanted to ask her if I could take a day off work."

Namjoon gave me a small smile and shrugged, "Well I am kind of your manager. I can give you the day off if you want."

"Oh really?" I clapped, "Thanks! Friday is actually Jungkook's birthday and I'm helping out with a surprise party.

Namjoon's smiled turned into a scowl and he even rolled his eyes. "That's the reason why you're taking off? Because of your boyfriend's birthday?"

"Well, yeah?" I answered innocently.

"I take it back. You can't have the day off." He said coldly while standing up to leave.

"Wait, Namjoon! You can't just take it back" I ran up to him and tugged on his arm. "Pleeeeaaaase?"

Namjoon was trying to keep a firm face, but I was hoping that my continuous pleading would break him. "No." He released my hand from his arm and tried leaving again.

Wait. What? My puppy dog eyes didn't work?? "But Namjoonie, it's very important to me. Jungkook is--"

"You see? This is why you shouldn't have a boyfriend. He's just distracting you from work." He grabbed both of my wrists and bent down so that he was closer to my face. "What's so great about him, anyway?"

As I felt him get closer to me, I pushed him away and rubbed my wrists. "Why are you only acting this way towards me? Why am I the only one who's not allowed to have a boyfriend?"

"Well--I--because--" Namjoon took a deep breath while rubbing the sides of his temples. "You should be thankful that I'm giving you more attention than the other girls ."

"I didn't ask you to give me attention though????"

At that moment, Ms. Im walked by and smiled at us, not knowing that there was some tension in the air. "Oh, are you two going to be practicing soon?"

"Um...what would we be practicing for?" I asked, afraid to know the answer.

"Just some training I want Namjoon to help you with. Recently you look uncomfortable again whenever you have to kiss one of the actors."

"No I don't. I'm perfectly fine." I defended quickly even though I knew she was right.

"Namjoon, just please help Eunsol again, I have a business meeting to go to so thanks."

We watched her walk out of the building and then both looked at each other again. How could she do this to me?

I sighed and waited for Namjoon to apologize for hurting my wrist, but he just grabbed it again and pulled me along with him. "Let's just go up to the office."

As we were going up the stairs, I protested, telling him that I don't need any extra practice. Once we got into an office, he pushed me, making my back close the door. His hands restrained me from moving.

"You say that your acting is fine. So then prove it." He said in his usual low voice. But this time he was back to his separate personality where he makes me swoon---but I shouldn't be thinking of that!!!

I pursed my lips, keeping quiet. I didn't like the fact that I have kissed Namjoon more times than I have kissed Jungkook. I stayed still and refused to respond to anything since he just dragged me here, but he made the first move and went in to kiss me.

I put my hands up to his chest to create some space, but he was able to retaliate and kiss me harder. His hands were placed around my waist and I felt them lingering lower and lower.

"Stop. I have. A. Boyfriend." I said between breaths that he barely allowed me to take.

"And you said that he won't affect how you do in work." His lips grazed along my neck and I bundled the front of his shirt in my hands. The feeling was ticklish...but I also liked it. OK eunsol stOP

His lips alternated from giving attention to my neck and back to my lips again, even using his tongue once in a while. I let out a muffled sound into his mouth while his arms held my waist even tighter. I was slowly giving into him and pulled him close by his shirt.

He suddenly picked me up and brought me over to the couch, laying myself on my back. As he was on top of me, he was taking off the buttons of my shirt, letting his kisses travel down to every inch of new exposed areas.

At this point, I stopped fighting back because I liked the spark that I felt every time I felt his lips on me. But I was feeling that this was way more "practice" than what Ms. Im instructed Namjoon and I to do so I had to stop it.

"I-I think that we can stop here." I moved his hands away from me as I sat back up, fixing my shirt back to normal.

As I was buttoning my shirt, keeping my eyes down, from my side view I could see Namjoon just staring at me. I finished the last button and was about to stand up when his voice stopped me. "How far have you gone with Jungkook?"

My head turned back, looking at his serious expression. "Well...that's none of your business." The answer was not far at all, really.

"You're right." He answered, standing up and walking towards the door. "But I'm just assuming that you've done more things with me than with him, right?" Now he was smirking, "Which Eunsol does Jungkook know? The girl who likes to act like she's so innocent? Or the girl who gets guys off in just a few minutes?"

I looked away, but still tried to keep a confident cover. "Stop making me feel uncomfortable on purpose. I know you're just joking around for your own amusement."

"You're right. Part of it is for my amusement, but I'm not joking around all the time."

"What do you mean not all the time?"

He shrugged carelessly and opened the door. "Have fun at your boyfriend's party. But just know that you have to keep Saturday free. It's going to be a busy day." His voice sounded very irritated with me. Psh, and he tells me that I should be more mature.

+two days later+

"So where did you say we were going?" Jungkook asked me as we were walking. Just an hour ago, I texted him saying that I wanted to go eat somewhere and he agreed to come. He thinks that we're just going someplace small, but we were actually heading to the venue that Hoseok booked for Jungkook's party.

"It's just a place that I've been wanting to go to." I replied casually. We reached the front of the venue and from the outside it looked like the place was closed.

"The lights are all off in there. Maybe it's not open right now?"

"No I'm sure it's open. Let's go in!" I held his hand and walked inside. It was pitch black until someone turned on the lights, revealing a whole bunch of people yelling 'Surprise!'

Hoseok was standing right in the middle of everyone and pressed a button, making confetti fall from the ceiling.

"Whoa what? Eunsol, were you in on this?" Jungkook laughed as he turned to me and I nodded.

"Alright, now that he birthday boy is here, it's time to party!" Hosoek exclaimed and music started playing and people starting talking amongst themselves.

"How did you know it was my birthday?" He asked me, still in disbelief that this whole thing was for him.

"Because Hoseok told me. Why didn't you tell me your birthday was coming up?" I said with a pout.

"I don't usually made a big deal out of it and I also knew that you have work every day so I didn't want you to skip a day of work just for me."

"No it's ok! My boss is totally fine with it! I wouldn't miss your birthday party!" I put my arms around him and pecked his lips.

As the night went on, we were all having lots of fun and people were giving Jungkook is presents. Shit! I completely forgot to go out and get him a gift! After Hoseok handed Jungkook his gift, Hoseok turned to me and asked, "Eunsol, what did you get him?"

I bit my lip because he was not subtle and said it loud enough for Jungkook to hear. "Um I-I'm sorry...I didn't get it--yet! But I will get it soon."

Jungkook shook his head, "It's ok Eunsol, you don't have to get me anything." He nudged me playfully and kissed the side of my cheek.

"Birthday sex is the perfect gift. Especially since Jungkook is officially an adult now." Hoseok laughed, punching Jungkook on the arm.

"Shut up, Hoseok." Jungkook and I said in unison. We both looked at each other and gave an awkward laugh.

"Ugh I'm just joking. We both know Eunsol is too innocent."

I let out another awkward laugh after Hoseok's statement and was thankful that Jungkook quickly changed the subject. Jungkook grabbed my hand and led me up to the second level where no one else was.

I leaned against the wall as he was right in front of me with his hand on the wall as well. "I'm sorry that you had to skip work to come here."

"No, I already told you that I don't mind. I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend on his birthday." I played with the pocket on the front of his shirt, eventually pulling him in by it and letting my lips find his.

He smiled into the kiss and moved his hand to cup my cheek. I pulled his body closer so now he was pressed against me. I tilted my head to the side so that I could kiss his neck. I unconsciously started to suck on his skin but before I knew it, Jungkook pulled back in surprise, having his hand to his neck.

"Whoa Eunsol. I didn't know that you...were like that." His spoke with a sense of satisfaction I was assuming, but I wanted to ask him just in case.

"Like what?"

"I didn't know that you were up for anything that was more than just kissing?"

"Oh...so do you want me to stop?"

"No." He said quickly, but then rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness. "Actually, why don't we have our own celebration tomorrow night? We can celebrate my birthday together, just the two of us. Maybe we can continue then and...you can also give me my present too."

"Your birthday present?" I tilted my head but then 'ooh'ed' when I understood what he meant. But I just laughed and poked his chest. "Oh ok, well, we'll see."

He gave a disappointed look but still smiled,"Eunsol, you can't just tease me like that."

"C'mon, let's go downstairs before they realize we're missing." I tugged him along, giving him one last peck before we headed back to the party.

-----

It was pretty late when Jungkook started to take me home. As we walked, I took out my phone and saw that I had a bunch of texts from Namjoon /eternally rolls eyes/

Namjoon: eunsol

Namjoon: eunsol

Namjoon: eunsol

Namjoon: eunsol

Namjoon: eunsol !!!

Namjoon: eunsOL

Namjoon: why arnt u relplyng??

Namjoon: stop fkukign arounD with yourr boyfriend

Namjoon: I miss u

"What the fuck is he doing?" I mumbled under my breath as read his spam.

"Who are you texting?" Jungkook asked, his eyes looking down at my screen.

"No one." I responded and put my phone in my purse. "It was just my mom. Telling me that she misses me."

+

hey u know whats rly cute? Hoseok during debut when he had an up-do and his forehead was visible to the world.

thas my fav hoseok style (((I also think jungkook looks cute like that too)))???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 96 63
This is my first story (ff) please support me I'm new in Wattpad Smut ff 18+ff πŸ”ž #bts18+ffπŸ”ž
4.1K 95 7
"𝖺 π—Žπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—‡π—π–Ύπ–½ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ" π—‚π—Œ 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—π—π—ˆ 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍. π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž π—π—Žπ—‹π— 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹, π–»π—Žπ— π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–»π—ˆπ—π— 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 οΏ½...
21.6K 1K 31
When you're hired to spend the day with a handsome young surgeon, pretending to be his girlfriend to get some old college friends off his back, you n...
13.2K 393 12
[Completed] (14+ ) (Includes sexual scenes) I am Jeon Jungkook. One of the most popular and handsome guy in my school, or as they say. I have a crus...