Unimaginable(Suzuya Juuzou x...

By Juuzouxmoongirl

How can I feel this way? He killed her. He killed her in front of me. And yet... More

That Fateful Night.
Aftermath
CCG
Questioning
Coffee
Work
Firsts (Lemon)
Training
Loose Ends
Asahara Sakiko
A/N: Apology!
After the Owl
Raven
Knives (Lemon)
Guilt by association
Memory
Safe
Phone call
A/N
The Accident
Injuries
Code Blue
Either or

A/N: Editing

1.3K 22 2
By Juuzouxmoongirl

Hey guys!! Thanks everyone for reading.

I'm going to go back through all the parts and edit them, I feel like there's SO much room for improvement, so bear with me. I might be a little slow with the next update because I'm writing it but it's not flowing well, I don't know where to go with it exactly. I'm hoping editing the other parts will help get the creative juices flowing again lol :)

If you have any opinions on where you'd like to see this story going, drop them in a comment on this part!

Also don't forget about my other work, where you can request TG one-shots and lemons! I want to get started on that but I need some requests first.

- Juuzouxmoongirl ♥☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 217 16
Reader x Juuzou Suzuya Tokyo Ghoul re: Manga and Anime based Completed.
3.4K 181 27
Rei is one of those kids who gets ignored and gets hatred from most of his fellow mates due to his weird behavior but you were always sympathetic tow...
50.7K 1.3K 20
You are a shy girl who typically has a hard time branching out to others. Typically you avoid any attention possible and don't bother making friends...
16.8K 579 19
-Juuzou Suzuya X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n), a young ghoul investigator who graduated at the top of her class is assigned to be partners with Shinohara unti...