Sappy

By PollywantsaBoddah

More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

chapter 29

926 42 3
By PollywantsaBoddah

I woke up feeling sick to my stomach, still leaned up against the huge tree. It was nearly dark outside, and I was starting to get a little scared since I was now alone in New York. I began walking, trying not to start sobbing as I tried to push what had just happened in the back of my mind and figure out where to go. The pain and confusion wouldn't stop. I knew I should have just talked to Kurt instead of freaking out and running away. But there was no turning back now. I had no idea where he was in such a big city. My heart pounded out of my chest as I pushed through the crowds of people. I came across a bar and decided to go in to try to at least get myself together enough to figure out what to do. I picked a seat away from everyone else, ordering a water and trying to take deep breaths. A man with dark, wavy hair was walking towards me with a smile on his face. 'Oh shit.' I thought to myself, sighing. "You look like you could use a drink." He chuckled, staring at my face. "Yeah, its been a rough night." I mumbled, trying to hint to him that I wanted to be left alone. "I can see that." He smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, suddenly wondering if I had something on my face. I pulled a compact mirror out of my bag and was instantly embarrassed. My makeup had ran all down my face from crying and falling asleep. I sighed and wiped it away with a napkin. The man sat down across from me, handing me a cigarette. "Thanks." I mumbled, lighting it up. "Look I know I'm some random stranger you just met, but feel free to tell me your life story if you need to. I could sit here looking at you all night." He said, taking a sip of his beer. I sighed angrily. "Look, I appreciate the offer but I'm really not in the fucking mood to be hit on." I spat out, almost getting up to leave. "No, wait. I'm really sorry. Stay. You just look like you could use a friend." He told me, staring at me. "Fuck it, I have no where else to go." I sat back down, picking the fuzz off of Kurt's sweater, nervously. Tears began to stream down my face as my heart ached for him. "Did he hurt you?" He asked. I looked up at him in shock. "What're you talking about?" I mumbled, confusion in my voice. "Its pretty obvious your heart is broken, sweetheart." He said, slightly smiling. "Oh. Well, yeah. I mean, he didn't really hurt me. Kinda. Its just a long story. I don't really wanna talk about it. Sorry." I sighed. Images of Kurt and Claire filled my head, making me want to vomit. "You don't have to. But, at least let me buy you a drink." He smiled. "Um, sure. Thank you. I appreciate it." I replied, forcing a smile. "Alright then, I'll be right back." He said, standing up to go to the bar area of whatever club we were in. I was so busy getting lost in my thoughts, that I didn't even realize he was back with my drink. "So what's your name?" He asked, handing it to me. "Skye. What's yours?" I asked him, taking a sip of the drink. "Derek." He replied, smiling. "Well, thanks for the drink, Derek." I said, smiling the best I could. All I wanted was Kurt. I needed to know where he was. I desperately needed to talk to him, to feel safe in his arms again. After downing my drink in less than five minutes, he insisted on buying me another. About halfway through the second drink, I was starting to feel very strange. At first I thought it was just the alcohol, but the more time went by, I was beginning to feel almost sedated. My eyes grew heavy as the room began to spin. I could barely stay awake. "I'm gonna take you home safely with me. Okay?" The man said, grabbing me and lifting my limp body up and under his arm. He drug me through the crowd as I became more and more weak, my eyes barely opened as I struggled to move. It was pretty obvious that this man had roofied me, and as much as I wanted to fight back, my body wouldn't let me. My heavy, tired eyes flickered shut as he carried me through the streets of New York. I wasn't sure how long we'd been walking, but suddenly I thought I was hallucinating. "Skye?! Skye!!" A voice that sounded exactly like Krist yelled. "Kurt, get up here! Fuck man, hurry!! Hey, what the hell happened to her man?!" The voice said, becoming closer. I tried to open my eyes, but could barely crack them. "Uh, I don't know man. I found her like this." Derek said, handing me over to Krist. 'Sick fuck' I thought to myself, but couldn't form words. "Skye, can you hear me? I'm so fucking sorry. So sorry." Kurt's voice said as I felt a hand stroking my hair. As much as I wanted to talk to him, I couldn't. Everything was a huge blur. Suddenly, we were in a hotel room and I felt Krist lay me on the bed. "Thanks Krist." Kurt mumbled. I heard a door shut and felt Kurt lay next to me. It didn't matter that I wanted to jump through a window as the tormet filled my brain. I was safe now. I let go, and let my heavy drugged eyes put me to sleep. When I woke up, the drug had mostly worn off other than groggyness. Kurt was asleep next to me and suddenly every emotion that was forced to be held back due to the drug, hit me like a train wreck. I exploded into a mess of sobs, gasping for air as I drowned in a million emotions. Kurt shot up from the bed, grabbing me and wrapping me in his arms. "Shhh. Skye, listen to me. Breathe. You need to breathe." He whispered, rubbing my back. It didn't work. I screamed into his chest, trembling with pain and overwhelming confusion of everything that had just happened in the last eight hours. Kurt didn't say a word, just held me like he was holding on for dear life. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I managed to compose myself enough to speak. "Kurt, I..I didn't take any drugs voluntarily." I choked out, my voice cracking with every word. He pulled away, looking me dead in the eyes and holding my face. "What the hell do you mean, Skye?!" He exclaimed, worry in his voice. "That man bought me a drink and fucking roofied me is what I mean, Kurt. If you guys wouldn't have found me.." Before I could say another word, Kurt interrupted me. "No. No no no no." He whispered, his face turning redder than the pits of hell. I had never seen such a look on his face before, or on anyone's face before for that matter. Kurt jumped up from the bed, punching a hole straight through the wall. He collapsed into a fit of tears on the bed next to me, holding onto me as if it were our last moments on earth. His entire body trembled as he clutched the back of my shirt. The both of us cried ourselves to sleep, not daring to let go of each other for a single second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 3 5
This book is plainly based on the teenage years of Kurt Cobain and beginning years of Nirvana. It's for bored bookworms who have a thing for Kurt Cob...
5.7K 217 20
Year: 1997 { In This Story, Kurt Is Alive :) } [ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] "Let me fix this." Dave says worriedly towards Kurt. "How." Kurt replies...
5K 231 25
" it's okay, kurt. i'm here, im so proud of you." - dave grohl ♡ kurt cobain. - TW: arguments, cussing, abuse & heavy drug abuse. courtney, brief sex...
4.2K 145 10
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] { fluff fanfic } ⚠️drugs mentioned however.⚠️ ( not super heavy. )