I'm Here For You

By obrienkaties

In which awkward and dorky Stiles Stilinski and perfect queen bee Lydia Martin take the chance to strengthen... More

note from the author !
1.They're Pretty Good Together
2.Wildest Dreams
3.I Found
4.All Of Me
5.Can You Hold Me?
6.Safe And Sound
7.Star Wars
8.Being Adorable
9.Best Stilinski Cook
10.Shipping All The Way
11.Wanting It
12.Back Again
13.The Note
14.Emotional Tether
15.Do You Love Me?
16.Messages
17.Feelings Change
18.Not For Them
19.Couple Building
20.It Really Is Him
21.Another Girl
23.Best Friend Rides
24.Another Plan In The Plan
25.Secret Love
26.Spilling Secrets
27.Real Broken Heart
28.A Mistake
29.Back Together
30.Is It Possible?
31.Prank Wars
32.Movies and Cuddles
33.Couple Name
34.The Makeover
35.He Showed Everyone
36.Long Time No See Dream
37.That Special Treat
38.You Don't Have To Rush
39.The Dance
40.You Never Left
Epilogue
Author's Note

22.The Locket

89 4 3
By obrienkaties

LYDIA'S POV:

"What?"

I say in shock. I couldn't believe it. I was too late. Stiles looked down in guilt. I didn't blamed him. It was not his fault because I know he loves me more than Kira. I know it, and I'm right.

"I'm really sorry, Lydia." He said softly. I turned away from him. I didn't want him to see me tear down. I didn't want him to see me give up on him. I'm trying not to give up on us. I try. I don't want to but every time he does something, I keep on breaking myself in pieces.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and quickly turned around to face him. He fiddled with his fingers, sniffing.

I grabbed his hands without thinking and he looked up at me. "Stiles. I love you. And this time, I surely mean it. This are all my feelings."

No, it actually wasn't. It really wasn't but I want to see what happens next.

"Lyds, no. You don't. I told you. I can't be with you. We're too late."

I didn't let those words get me down. I held his hand tighter. "No, we're not. I promise you that we are not."

He was about to object but I kept talking. "It wouldn't be now. But I do know is later we will be together."

I stood up and walked out the door. When I closed it, I ran to my car and started letting my tears running down.

I cried harder, and harder. I had enough pain. Enough. I kept drowning myself in my tears. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down. I couldn't.

Stiles. Gosh, it was finally my chance. My chance. Everything keeps on changing. First, he was that one guy who wouldn't stop getting my attention. Next, he would get mad at me for what I say. Then, he asks me out on a date. He would ask me if I loved him and to let all my feelings out. Then, he'll get mad. And now, he's with the girl that I trusted. The girl who betrayed me. The girl who stabbed me in the back.

I slammed my hand on the wheel. I looked for my purse when I just realized that I left it inside. I don't want to bear myself to go inside there and just see him in guilt.

Instead, I decided to go home. I kept on trying to look for it when I just realized it was in bag. I huff and sank down in my seat. How the hell am I supposed to go home? There's only one way. Meaning getting back inside and get my bag. I don't want to go back there, not now.

Okay, I got to think more. If I don't want to go there, there could still be chances that I have other options.
►Stay in my car and sleep

Or

►Leave my car and walk home

Hmm...okay. I don't want to see Stiles, so that leaves me to go walk home instead.

I got out of my car. "Goodbye. I'm so so sorry..." I actually meant the car. I apologize to it.

I backed away slowly and turned around to walk home. Good thing it was not that dark. The sun was coming down so.

At home

I can't. I can't walk more further. Almost...there. I kept on limping and limping. My feet got tired. When I reached the door, I sighed. Please be unlocked. Please. I hesitated and turned the knob slowly. Locked.

Dammit! Wait. The back window. I walked around to the back and searched the window. We unlocked it in case we are locked outside. Bad idea. I pleaded that we should hide a key outside for emergencies but my parents disagreed. They said it was better off if we had an open window. Yeah, burglars could come inside easily so they instead made the window look like it was no use.

I tried to open it but I couldn't. Seriously, if you took a good look at it, you would've seen that it was so dirty that you don't want to look like one yourself. I tried to open it again but I just couldn't. Smells. It smells. I coughed and made a sound that I was about to choke.

I opened it without caring. Either way, I'll take a shower.

I was inside. Thank God. I took my shoes off and checked the clock. 7:38. Not bad.

I went upstairs and flopped down my bed. Good thing I did my homework.

If there is only one thing that I learned today is that don't put everything inside your bag.

******************************
STILES POV:

Lydia left. Lydia. Why did I say that? I should've ignored those stuff and just forgive her and we could live happily ever after.

I put my legs up and tried to sleep. Something was bothering me. It was just against my legs.

I sat up. Lydia's bag. She left her bag. I could give it to her but maybe she's already home.

I thought about that for a second. I looked at the bag and at the door then back at her bag. Maybe not. I thought about looking through her bag and see if her keys are there.

I'm not looking through it for fun, just to check. Just for that, Stiles. My hands began shaking as son as I tried to touch it. I can't. Come on, Stiles. You can do it. Remember, checking, not fun.

My hands started going for the purse slowly. Come on, Stiles.

Oh my gosh! Sick of this shit. I opened her bag quickly and started roaming for the keys. Fuck it. I shooked the bag upside down and flopped them on the couch.

Make up. Reading glasses. Keys. Found it. I looked out the window and her car was still there. I rushed outside just when I realized she's not there.

I came back inside. Great. She's gone. I jingle the keys a bit and found something. It was necklace. No, more like a locket. It was a heart shaped one. I opened it and there was a small picture of us. I smiled.

I closed it and put it inside my back pocket. It may look stupid but I decide to do something special with it.

There were more stuff. A book. Really? Such a bookworm. A few pens. Some more jewelry. A note. Wait. I grabbed the note. From Isaac. I should've known.

I opened it. God, please don't be it.

Lydia,

I know you are suffering from your love down by Mr. Sarcastic Stilinski. I don't know, I could be wrong. Anyway, I think he has already moved on and so do you. You have to. We all know now that you guys aren't meant to be.

What the fuck did he just say?! I know now that he's trying to steal my girl. Wait. I could put that song up.

Everybody wants to steal my girl. Everybody wants to take her heart away.

Except "everybody" is actually "Isaac Lahey." Gosh, One Direction do have themes for each of their songs.

Stiles has Kira. Or someone else. But I do know Allison is helping. You have to stop them. If you do, can you go out with me? Just for one night. I don't know.

-Isaac

Ooh man. You just messed with the wrong guy. I shredded the note in pieces and threw it in the garbage. Are you fucking kidding me? Hope she didn't see that.

Ugh. Help me now. I started packing up her stuff back into the bag when a ringing started, making me jump that causes to drop the bag. Hope that wasn't her favorite designer bag.

She left her phone and I didn't noticed. It was Malia. What do I do? Answer but what would I say. I'm not Lydia. I could act.

I cleared my throat and answered. "Lydia, hey. I want to call to clear up the plan again."

I frowned. What plan? Here it goes. "Uh, okay. I can't right now." Total silence. You scared her away you dumbass. "Oh, um. You okay, Lydia. You sound, high-pitched?"

Come on. "Uh, yeah. My uh...my throat hurts, that's all. Have you heard that rule in school. Don't judge the Lydia or you'll get your ass whipped." Actually, that is a true story. Lydia has a rule and is still alive today. People even broke the rule after she made it.

One time, this junior spread the rumor that she was going to get in a fight. She was actually. The bad thing? People thought she was going to lose easily and she was no good. They though she was a whimp.

Ha, well jokes on them. They actually were the whimps. Cause next thing you know, Lydia actually hacked into her personal life and sent a screenshot to everyone a picture of her nude that was sent to a millions of guys. The junior sent her nude to a lot of guys.

Next thing, she was being judged that you shouldn't date a man older than you. I was even there when Lydia stood her up, once in for all. "Remember, sweetie. You judge the Lydia and I'll judge you back really hard. Understood?" I was like, right beside her because you know. After Lydia left, I stood there and the girl mocked her. Everyone stood there and gasped. She murmured that she was ugly in all that makeup and put a lot in order to be pretty. That was not true. Even worse, it was caught on camera.

Lydia got tons of messages of the video and she stood her up again. What did she do? She got her locker combination and filled it with tons of pictures. Of the men. She even had a camera inside it. Everyone judge her, but really mean. So, yeah. Don't judge the Lydia or you'll get your ass whipped.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'll call you tomorrow." Malia said. "Okay, bye!" I hanged up. That was awkward.

I put all her content back in her purse and went upstairs. I put the bag on my desk.

I went to take a shower, brushed my teeth and put on my pjs to get ready to sleep.

******************************
A/N: I'm back! Sorry for a short chapter. We're almost there when Stalia happens. I know, disgust right?

I don't hate Malia at all, she's a beautiful and amazing character. Just not with Stiles. If Stalia happens, Stydia will happen and they're love will increase. So Stalia has to happen in order to get Stydia back together. Stiles was salty in this chapter.

Vote and comment

Xoxo,
MaryKate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.6K 200
❛ be your own anchor. ❜ ( started august 2017, finished may 2021 ) all imagines & preferences are written by myself. please don't steal or copy them...
74.2K 2.7K 58
"𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃' 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒾�...
5.7K 235 53
Follow the adventures of Scott, YN, Stiles, and Thomas along with the others to keep Beacon Hills safe from Supernatural disasters. COMPLETE
578 26 5
"It had been nearly exactly two years since Stiles Stilinski had been taken. His disappearance devastated the pack in more ways than one that no one...