Get Away||Kehlani X Rihanna||

By xqueend23

Kehlani Parrish, A 20 year new upcoming singer from Oakland California wants to make it big out in the famous... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Lucky's
Chapter Two: Changed
Chapter Three: Alive Inside
Chapter Four: Parties
Chapter Five: Taking L's
Chapter Six: Visitation
Chapter Seven: The Letter
Chapter Eight: Bring Me Down
Chapter Nine: Wet Pain
Chapter Ten: How That Taste
Chapter Eleven: Work
Chapter Twelve: 1st Position
Chapter thirteen: Games
Chapter Fourteen: Missing Her
Chapter Fifteen: In New York
Chapter Sixteen: Lustful Problems
Chapter Seventeen: Problems
Chapter Eighteen: Road to Love
Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens
Chapter Twenty-One: Bright
Chapter Twenty-Two: Ghosts In Air
Chapter Twenty-Three: Complicated
Chapter Twenty-Four: Together
Chapter Twenty-Five: Her
Chapter Twenty-Six: Be Alright
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Lani
Chapter Twenty Eight: Stranger Things
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Consequences
Chapter Thirty: War
Chapter Thirty-One: Sensitive Savage
Chapter Thirty-Two: Piece Of Mind
Chapter Thirty-Three: Not Used To It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Faded
Chapter Thirty-Five: One Night Stand
Chapter Thirty-Six: Same Ol' Mistakes
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Consideration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Close To You
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Done With Me
Chapter Forty: Everything is Yours
Chapter Forty-One: If I ain't got You
Not a Chapter🙅🏾‍♀️
Chapter Forty-Two: Regrets

Chapter Twenty: Make Up

5K 127 130
By xqueend23

First chapter of Love Me Not is up! Check it out💯😏
___
Washington, DC
July 6, 2015
5:33AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

Is this even real right now? Did I seriously make sweet passionate love to the women that I just poured my heart out to. This couldn't possibly be real. Robyn was sleep beside me as I stared up at the ceiling with the biggest smile on my face..last night was one of the best nights of my life, well any night with Robyn is my best night. I'm just so shocked that she came all this way to apologize to me, and then she told me she loved me..now that took a huge breath out my soul when those words left her mouth. It was still really dark and still raining, but that didn't even matter because I was cuddled up with the love of my life. I turned my head to the side as I watched her back heave up and in down slowly as she slept, her hands were under the pillow as her brown hair was all over the place, I smiled as I stared at her beautiful honey colored skin, the way her arms shined and the way her legs lingered so perfectly on mines was like magic. I turned on my stomach as I stared at her hair, even though I couldn't see her face I just knew she was a cute ass sleeper. I tuck my lips in and reach my hand over and run my finger on her soft back, I trailed my finger all over her back and she shifted a little making me smirk, I ran my finger up her spinal cord and she jerked gripping my hand. I smile as she exhales slowly and turns her head to look at me. I smile once her eyes caught sight of mines, so beautiful. "What ya' doing Lani?" She asked in her raspy morning voice. Little did she know I was melting on the inside from her sexy raspy accent in the morning, God it did something to me. "Kehlani?" I raise my eyebrow as my train of thought vanished.

"Yes?"

"I asked what ya' doing?" She let my hand go and laid her head back down as she was facing me. I shrugged.

"Nothing..just feeling how soft your back was." Robyn grinned sheepishly, and I blushed.

"Being a little creep huh?"

"Maybe.." Robyn yawned as she turned on her back, she ran her hand through her hair an placed her hand on her forehead. "Robyn?"

"Yes baby?" My stomach immediately fluttered when she called me baby, God I missed her calling me that.

"I'm free today and tomorrow, I don't leave DC until the 11th." Robyn looked over at me raising her eyebrow.

"Your trying ta' trap me aren't ya'?" She asked with her tongue trapped between her teeth. I smiled big as I looked down.

"Maybe I wanna have a day with my girl." I said, Robyn licked her lips as she looked me up and down.

"Oh really..who said I'm your girl? Shouldn't that be da' other wey' around?" I bit my bottom lip slowly looking up at her. I lifted the covers up and crawled over to her, of course we were still naked from last night but I didn't care, I just wanted to have her all to myself. I climbed on her and straddled her hips, right above her clit. Robyn looked up at me as she stared at me.

"What you staring at?" Robyn smiled roaming her eyes over my body, she grabbed my hand before kissing my fingers.

"My beautiful princess..dat's what I'm staring at..problem?"

"Oh no..not at all." Robyn chuckled softly, she placed her left hand on my waist as her right arm was behind her head. I chewed on my lip as I had an idea. "Can I show you something?"

"Show me what?" She asked confused. I smirked and she squinted her eyes at me. "What ya' up ta' Ashley?"

"Nothing yet." I slowly scooted back on her hips, and she watched my every move. I sat right on top of her clit and she hissed as her face scrunched.

"Whoa whoa Lani baby..hold on I'm tired."

"You'd be sleep."

"My legs hurt."

"They'd be limp..but they feel perfectly fine from where I'm sitting."

"Ya' just wanna see me suffer..huh? Dats' what ya' want daddy ta' do?"

"Maybe." I licked my lips slowly. Robyn's mouth gapped open as soon my finger inserted in her slit very slowly, I could feel her clenching around me already. "You was ready for me huh baby? Hmm?" I asked leaning down hovering over her lips, Robyn's mouth was open wide, she wrapped her arms around my waist as my breast was in her face.

"Shit...uh Lani." I smirked to myself as I continued thrusting my finger in her clit, Robyn gripped my wrist but I grabbed it with my other hand pinning it above her head. "Kehlani stop."

"Why?" I said with a smirk on my face, I curled my finger and she gasped under me making me trap my tongue between my teeth. "Let me love you Robyn." I leaned my head down kissing her stomach with ease. Robyn looked down at me as I begin to kiss her inner thighs, I spread her legs out flicking my tongue against her folds, I begin to thrust my tongue in deeper, as deep as her clenching walls would allow me.

"Shít..oh god." I smirked once I heard the raspiness of her accent escape her mouth, Robyn placed her hand on the nap of my neck as she pushed my head deeper. I sucked harder on her clit feeling myself getting wet, I inserted my finger inside while I licked all over her folds just admiring the tangy taste, I looked up at Robyn as she stared down at me with low eyes, I couldn't help but squint my eyes at how beautiful she looked. "So sexy Lani." I grin licking all the way up to her stomach then to her belly button then her descriptive tattoo, I placed both my hands on her thighs as I trace my tongue over the lining of her tattoo. Robyn ran both her hands in my hair as she enjoyed the feeling of my tongue on her sweet body. I kissed her breast sucking her skin in my mouth, I left a mark there smirking to myself that I marked my territory. I licked around her nipple piercing and slightly sucked the cold metal into my mouth, Robyn grunted jerking her body on me, Robyn leaned up on her elbows as she took my bottom lip in her mouth, I ran my hand over her soft face as I gripped her chin asking for more of her lips, Robyn swirled her tongue in my mouth slowly pulling away with my lip between her teeth. We breathed out heavily trying to catch our breaths, Robyn pressed her forehead to mines as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I love ya'.." Robyn whispered, my heart immediately fluttered when those three words escaped her mouth. I place my hand on her face looking down in those intoxicating addictive eyes.

"I love you too." Robyn smiled leaning up pecking my lips. We were soon pulled away by the knock on my door. I sighed heavily placing my head on her shoulder.

"I can answer if ya' want me ta' baby?" Robyn asked.

"Could you?"

"Yea..stay naked." I blushed stopping her from getting up, she looked at me and I kissed her lips. "Addicted?"

"Very." Robyn chuckled getting up from the bed grabbing her shirt and shorts and slipped them on before walking out the room.

Washington, DC
July 6, 2015
6:36AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I walked into da' living room walking over ta' the door looking through the peephole. Of course it was Edward and noodz, they check on Lani every chance they get. I sighed shaking my head as I unlocked the door opening it wide. They both looked at each then back at me. "Rih? Uh what you doing here this early in the morning?" Edward asked with a side eye. I shook my head shrugging.

"Minding my business..what about ya'?"

"We here to get nami..we have to leave for the next photoshoot."

"Oh well she in da' bedroom..come in."

"We was coming in the first place." Edward said walking past me looking around at everything. "Rih where the hell yo bra?"

"Who knows..obviously know one else knows either."

"True." Noodz said chuckling.

"Nami! Bitch where you at?" I chuckled sitting on the arm rest of the love seat.

"So what have you too been doing?" Noodz asked, I smiled so hard once she had that look on her face. "Rih? Please tell me y'all didn't?"

"We didn't.."

"Thank god.."

"We made love." Noodz looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Whoa whoa..wait..y'all made love? As in...that good good?" I busted out laughing shaking my head.

"I don' quite get ya' wey' of making love Noodz..ya' making love and my making love are two very different making love."

"You lost me there?"

"Did I?"

"Yes.."

"Well we-"

"You guys never catch a break can you?" Lani said walking out in a Star Wars shirt and some jogging pants. I frowned looking at her wardrobe, because last time I checked I wanted her ass ta' stay naked.

"Lani?" She looked at me.

"Yes Robyn?"

"I thought I said stay naked.."

"Oop?" Edward said looking between the two of us. Lani blushed hard covering her face, she walked over where I was and sat next ta' me.

"You did but I was not about to walk around ass naked with them around."

"Uh hoe we ain't gone rape yo shit." Edward said making me laugh, I Leaned back into the couch placing my hand between Lani thighs.

"Something really wild must have went on last night Lani?" Noodz asked.

"Well..yea.."

"I hope you know we still have a scheduled appointment with your next photoshoot."

"Im not attending.."

"What? Why not?"

"I wanna spend a day with Robyn." I couldn't help the smile the spread across my face, it was really exciting ta' actually see Lani trying ta' hang out with me.

"Awww..making up for some lost huh Lani." Edward said.

"Edward shut the hell up..damn always got shit to say."

"Bitch I'm grown I do what I want and please."

"Evidently you don't worry about your own damn life, always in my shit."

"Kehlani..stop." I whispered in her ear. She sighed leaning her back into the couch.

"Guys you need to stop arguing..it's getting ridiculously old and annoying."

"That's him."

"Stop it Ashley, I'm not playing." I said looking at her, she shook her head smiling. I shook my head looking between Edward and Lani. "Ok listen ya' two, I'm sorry if I came between ya' little schedule but I can always come back and ya' can take Lani, so let my ass know right now if I'm coming in between ya' work shit?"

"It's not you Rih..we just want Lani to have her photoshoot since she already canceled her last night show, her fans were extremely distraught after we announced it through Instagram, all we want is for her to come take her frames and be done the rest of the day..that's it." I looked at Lani and she was rolling her eyes.

"Baby..just go ta' da' photoshoot."

"Robyn no.."

"Ya' only taking ya' pictures, besides I still gotta Handle leandre Mel and Jenn asses..so just go ahead, just call me when ya' done with everything." Lani stared at me then looked over at Noodz and Edward.

"Alright fine..fine." I got up from the couch pulling Lani up with me.

"Now..I gotta go..dey' probably blowing my shit up right now." I was about to walk in the bedroom until Lani pulled me back. "What Lani?."

"Don't what me..gimme kiss." I chuckle leaning over towards her and pecked her lips multiple times.

"Happy?"

"I will be if I get tongue?"

"No ya' had all dat' last night." I said walking in the bedroom, I picked up my shoes and my jacket and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, I pulled my jacket on and pulled my creepers on my feet. After getting that settle I grabbed the keys, Lani was standing in the doorway watching like a damn creep..uh she lucky I love when she watch me. "Stop being a damn creep." She giggled walking over towards me.

"You really about to leave me?" I chuckled nodding my head as I turn towards her watching her eyes shine in the light.

"Got ta'..I gotta go see what nosy one two and three doing so dat' wey' I know what I have ta' do ta'day." I lifted her chin up making her look at me.

"I'm gone miss you.."

"Ya' know I'll be back Lani..don' worry." She groaned wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I hate that your taller than me." I chuckled kissing her forehead.

"5'8 to be exact babygirl..you'll be fine..just go take ya' photo and we'll meet up either back here or somewhere else..that's cool with ya'?"

"Yea I guess." I shook my head grabbing her face and pecked her lips. I pulled awey' from her grasp about ta' leave the room until I heard Lani voice behind me. "I love you." I smile ta' myself as I slowly turn around ta' face her.

"I love ya' too." I turn awey' from her and make my wey' in the front where Edward and Noodz were smirking an shit. "Fuck ya' smirking fa'?"

"Bitch did I just hear Kehlani say she loves you?"

"Yup..ya' did..look ill see ya' later keep her occupied fa' me."

"No promises." Noodz said making me laugh, I walked towards the door and unlocked it walking out.

~~~~

"Thank ya' God..where the fuçk ya' been ya' whore?" I smacked my lips as I walked inside the hotel room where Mel and Jenn were firing questions at me, like the hell wrong with them.

"I was busy doing my own thing..I'm grown remember?"

"Yea..but we were worried about you robs..you just left and didn't say where you were going." Jenn said rubbing her forehead.

"Well if ya' must know..I went ta' see Lani." Both of there eyes widen as they looked at each other.

"Ya' fucked her didn't ya' Rob?" Mel asked, I chuckled looking down and walked over ta' the steps making my wey' up the stairs, they already know da' answer ta' dat' it's very obvious, these dumb hoes. "Rihanna I know ya' hear me hoe."

"Ya' I hear ya' Mel, but unfortunately I'm not answering ya' because ya' already know da' answer ta' dat' Melissa."

"So ya' fucked?" I smacked my lips taking my jacket off and threw it on the bed.

"...yea Melissa..we fucked, all night." Mel shook her head with her dumb ass smirk, I rolled my eyes shaking my head at her.

"She's trapping ya' again robs..I feel it."

"Is she really? Because as of last night when I drove in the rain last night..I went ta' see her soaked...and when I seen her, she looked fucking hopeless..she looked like she was drained."

"Ok and? What dat' mean exactly robs?"

"When she seen me, it was like she was glowing on the outside..because she couldn't believe I was actually there, she wouldn't show it..but I know her Mel, it's crazy how much I know her."

"So what...she fucked ya' delusional or someting'?"

"No ya' ass crack...she told me..she loves me." Melissa cocked her head holding her hand up, I lick my lips staring at how her facial expression switched from bitch what to Bitçh huh..that fast.

"She actually meant it?"

"Yup...I felt it.."

"You felt it?"

"Melissa...when you know somebody really truly loves you, that shit will make you feel ten times different than what you felt, it's like when she said it to me, I felt my heart thump and I felt it throb a mile away, when my lips touched her's, they sparked..they tingled from how much they've been missing her, she felt the exact same wey' because she didn't even want to let me go..she made love ta' me."

"How was it?" I chuckled shaking my head at her.

"It was...extravagant..magical..every word I can think of."

"Oh shit...robs..your in fucking love!" Mel walked over ta' me grabbing my Arms and she started twerking on me, I busted out laughing gripping her hips.

"Bitch I hate ya." I said pushing her awey' from my pelvis. Mel chuckled as she walked over to where my jacket was laid, she sat down on the bed looking off into space. "What?"

"Huh? Oh..it's just...really shocking dats' all..ya' swear ya' love her robs?"

"Yes....I do, and I know she feels the exact same wey', she even wanted us ta' have a day ta' ourselves ta'day..since she doesn't leave DC until da' 11th." Mel nodded her head.

"We leave soon actually.."

"How soon?" I ask frowning at her.

"Like in da' morning soon.." I sighed heavily as I looked at Mel.

"Fuck...are ya' serious Melissa?"

"Very serious." I placed my hand on my forehead as I sat next to her on the bed. I heard a muffled vibration under my jacket, I reached under my jacket grabbing my phone from my pocket and looked at the screen ta' see Lani was calling, I smiled as I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Baby I miss you." I bit my bottom lip looking over at Mel.

"I miss ya' ta' princess..ill be back over soon, Noodz and Ed gone?"

"Yes..finally, they were getting on my damn nerves, but I was calling to tell you I have to perfect place we could go on our date."

"Really?"

"Mhm..a place where we could just relax and not have to worry about people around us."

"Just by the sound of this place, I think I might actually like it already."

"I promise you..it's where I go to let a load off sometimes." I smile looking at Mel as she smirked shaking her head at me.

"I miss you."

"I told you that already."

"But now I'm telling ya', now say it back." I got up from the bed pacing the floor smiling ta' myself.

"Oh hell nah." Mel said shaking her head as she walked out the room, I chuckled at her childish ass.

"What's funny?"

"Mel..she being petty."

"She gets that from you.."

"Nah..she always been more petty than me.."

"I don't recall."

"Shut up." Lani chuckled and I smiled ta' myself. "What ya' wearing?"

"Creep."

"Ion give two shits..nah..what ya' wearing, be specific ta." I licked my lips leaning up against the wall.

"Uh..well I'm in the bed, relaxing in just my Star Wars long shirt, without a bra..no socks...no panties. Hair all over my face, ass just waiting to be rubbed by you Robyn."

"Baby ya' know I'll do more then rub that ass..ill do so much more baby." I whispered through the phone. "Last night wasn't enough, I need more of ya' Ive missed a month of them lips..I think it's fair I put them ta' use."

"I agree." I blush buying down on my bottom lip. "I know your blushing Robyn."

"Fuck no..I'm not."

"Yes you are, every time you blush, you go quiet for like three seconds." I blushed looking down, it's crazy how she knew me.

"I bet ya' for dat' damn smirk in ya' face right now..yea?"

"Baby you know I do."

"Rob?" I look at the door wey' ta' see Leandre walking in With her arms crossed, I looked her up and down before sighing.

"Lani baby..I gotta go but I'll be there soon ok?"

"Ok..please hurry..I'm getting horny." I chuckled placing my hand at the top of my pants.

"I'll be there baby."

"Ok love you." I blush looking down at my fingers.

"I love ya' too." I hung up the phone and looked over at Lee as she gave me a small smile. "Lee?"

"Hey rob...uh listen I wanted ta' apologize fa' yesterday.."

"Ok.." I said with my arms crossed staring through her eyes.

"I hope ya' not still mad?"

"Nah..I'm over it, I got Lani back so it don' 'even matta' ta' me."

"Right." She mumbled fiddling with her fingernails. "Rob I'm sorry, fa' all da' shít I've kept from ya', it wasn't my attention ta' make ya' mad or anything like that."

"That's it?"

"Ya' want more?"

"I expected more not just a five minute ass sorry.."

"Ok your right..I know I shouldn't have even hid the fact that Lani was trying ta' get in touch with ya', but ya' was working and ya' seemed ta' be doing quite fine without even thinking about Lani, so I didn't say anything, I saw how you were starting ta' feel a whole lot better since Kehlani wasn't in da' wey' of things, and once ya' came back from ya' interview, I just saw in ya' face dat' ta' seen her, and that's why it was so hard fa' me ta tell ya' because I knew you'd look at me different."

"Ok..I get it Leandre."

"I'm sorry Robyn..I truly am."

"I know..it's cool." She smiled at me and I smiled back at her. "Come here?" She got up from the bed and walked over ta' me, I pulled her into a hug as I stared off. "ya' know I love ya' annoying ass LeLe."

"I know..but I have a question."

"I don' got a answer." I pulled awey' and Leandre laughed pulling me back. "Leandre if ya' don' move ya' black ass off me."

"Shut up Robyn...ya' look beautiful by the wey'." I looked down at my attire and scrunched my face up.

"Seriously..or ya' fucking with my feelings?"

"No I'm serious robs."

"Mhm whatever Lee."

"So was that Lani on the phone?"

"Nosy ass."

"What its a question.."

"Yes it was her..we better."

"I see...ya' came back ta' da' hotel, ya' fucker her didn't ya'?"

"Why y'all keep asking me dat'?"

"Because we know how much of a freak ya' are Robyn." I smirk licking my lips as I point at her.

"Yea..ya' not lying..but she told me something.."

"What?"

"She said she loves me." Leandre eyebrows raised. I nodded my head staring off into space.

"She did? Did she mean it? Or did ya' say it back."

"Yes and yes...we made love all night."

"Aww Robyn."

"Stop with all the mushy shit..anywey' wanna pick some clothes fa' me ta' lounge around in?"

"Going somewhere?"

"As a matter a fact..I sure the hell am."

"Lani?"

"Of course."

"Sprung ass."

"Bitchh I been sprung..but can ya' do dat' fa' me while I take quick shower?"

"Who ya' talking ta' Rob? Of course I'll do it..ya' clothes will be on the bed."

"Cool thanks."

Washington, DC
July 6, 2015
7:44PM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

I hoped out the shower and dried my body as I wiped the towel all over my body, I was excited to finally have alone time with the women I love, this is what she's been wanting for the longest, so I think it's fair I give her that for putting her through a hell of a ride. I slide into my Nike slides and walked into the bedroom, this place that I told Robyn about happens to be a spot where I clear my thoughts, it's nothing extreme or fancy it's something for the both of us to do and relax. I grab my lotion out my bag and start putting lotion on everywhere on my body, I grabbed my deodorant and put some under my arms after doing all that I placed my clothes on and put my hair in a pony tail and placed my hat on my head. I pulled my shoes on and sprayed some perfume on, cleaned up after myself once I heard the knock at my door. I sighed folding my towel up and placed it on the foot of the bed. I walked out my bedroom and Into the living room walking straight for the door, I unlocked it seeing Robyn standing up against the door on her phone. "Baby?" She looked up from her phone and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry baby..it was Mel." She walked in closing the door behind her, she leaned down pecking my lips as she grabbed my hand into hers. "Ya' ready?"

"Yea, let me just grab my phone." She nodded her head walking over to the stool.

"Ya' look sexy by the wey'." I looked down at my clothes and blush.

"Thank you." She looked me up and down licking her lips, I giggled softly as I made my way into my room picking my phone up from the bed.

"Lani I hope this place we going got air condition because it's hotter than the Devils ass in here." I chuckled shaking my head as I walked back into the living room walking up behind her.

"Oh trust me..you'll be wet once we get there." I kissed her neck pulling her up from the chair. Robyn smiled wrapping her arms around my neck from behind.

"What's that suppose to mean? Hm..what ya' got up ya' sleeve."

"Nothing Robyn." She smacked her lips placing her head in the crook of my neck.

"Whatever." We made it to the elevator and we both stepped on standing next to each other, I noticed how Robyn was staring at me like the fucking creep she is, shit never gets old.

"Why you staring?"

"Because I have eyes..why you talking?"

"Because I have a mouth that's why." Robyn looked me up and down and pulled me by my shirt so our bodies collided.

"Well put it ta' use..give me kiss." Robyn wrapped her arms around my neck as she let them hang. I leaned up on my tippy toes kissing her bottom lip since that's all I could really reach. "Fuck was that?"

"A kiss."

"No the hell it wasn't..more like a shitty ass kiss."

"Well I can't reach all your lips."

"Mhm.." The elevator beeped and me and Robyn both looked behind us and walked off. "Where ya' taking me Ashley?"

"Relax, it's walking distance."

"We walking? Hell nah.:I did enough of that."

"I don't care your still walking." Robyn smacked her lips whining as she gripped my hips as I guided the way, where were going is a fun place to let off steam. I honestly didn't care what the place was or what it was called but all I know is when I was here with Micah and Edward we had fun. We walked up the hill where everybody kept noticing us and wanting pictures an shit, until we finally got to where we wanted to go.

"Kehlani did ya' really bring me ta' go kart racing place?"

"I did..and that's not all we're doing, they got a jacuzzi..we checking that out first." Robyn smirked opening the door letting me in first.

"where everybody?"

"No ones here because I rented it out just for us two." Robyn raised her eyebrow at me.

"Ya' gone kidnap me ain't ya?"

"If you want me too." I said turning towards her, she smiled as she kissed my cheek. "Take this off you making me hot." I pulled at her black long trench jacket, I threw it over the coat rack and pulled her over to the karts.

"Ya' know how ta' start this shit up?"

"Yes Robyn I did know once I came here to rent it out." Robyn held her hands up allowing me to start up the cars on the system. I pressed all the correct buttons starting up the go karts. I grabbed the head gear for both me and Robyn, I placed the neck pad around her neck then the helmet. "You cool baby?"

"I was until I smelled inside this damn thing, smell like hot ass and pussy." I chuckled shaking my head.

"You'll be ok..gimme kiss." I placed my helmet on and opened the protecter leaning towards Robyn she shook her head running over to the go kart leaving my lips hanging.

"You gotta win in order ta' these lips.."

"You bitch!" Robyn busted out laughing as she drove off in the go kart, I smacked my lips jogging over hopping in and strapped myself in before zooming off after Robyn. This is exactly why I chose this, because I knew we'd both have fun doing it, Robyn beeper her horn as she waved her arm around. I smacked my lips putting more pressure on the gas pedal as I started gaining more advantage of coming up behind her. "Almost got yo ass Robyn!"

"Gotta be quicker than that!" She yelled back at me I chuckled as I swerved around her flipping her off, I drove past her as I gained more speed driving quick ling away from her, I crossed the finish line seeing the flashing red lights indicating that the race was indeed over, and bitch I was the winner. I hopped out taking the helmet off my head twerking.

"Ahhh I beat you..I came back on yo ass Rob." She mugged me as she took her neck pad off and the helmet.

"I let ya' ass win."

"Pssh the lies..I came back fair an square."

"Did ya' really?"

"Mhm." I walked closer to her as she looked down at me, she moved a piece of hair from my face staring at me. "I love you."

"I love ya' too."

"Now..what did you promise the world bee would get?" I asked chewing on my bottom lip. Robyn smacked her lips rolling her eyes playfully.

"You'd get my addictive ass lips."

"Well baby bring it in." I motioned with my pointer finger. Robyn leaned her head down pecking my lips softly, she placed her forehead to mines as both her hands grabbed my face holding me in place, she slowly pulled away with my lip but I shook my head grabbing the back of her neck. "Little bit more baby." I whispered against her lips, I stepped closer so our bodies were pushed against each other. I pulled away slowly with her lip trapped with mines. Robyn ran her finger over my lips.

"Baby I gotta tell ya' something.." She said looking down at her feet.

"What is it?"

"Mel told me that..were suppose ta' be leaving first thing tomorrow..it's my last day in DC." I sighed softly pulling away from her. "No no..don' do that." She grabbed m wrist pulling me back gently. "Stop running."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't want ta' ruin our day..it's going perfect, just how I've wanted it ta' go..but I'm telling ya' now Lani..least I didn't want till tomorrow ta' tell ya'." I had no right to be mad because she was right, unlike me she told me before she was leaving, I'd do the opposite. "Come here baby." She pulled me into her chest and kissed my forehead. "Let's make it better in the jacuzzi..ya' want that?" She asked looking down at me, I nodded my head slowly, she smiled. "Good because I don' know where dat' shit is." I chuckled gripping her hand in mines.

"Follow me."

~~~~

"All I have ta' say is..this shit is nice." She said stepping in, I followed behind her and damn it was hot, Robyn moaned as she relaxed against the head set. "Baby this is amazing."

"I know..feels amazing." I crawled over towards robyn and climbed on her lap, I kissed her collar bone testing my head on her chest, she brought her hands up to my waist. I looked up at her to see she had her eyes closed, I kissed her chin and neck trying to get her attention, I but gently into her cheek earning a chuckle from her.

"If ya' wanted my attention all ya' had ta' so was ask Lani." She opened her beautiful eyes as they lingered on me, she lifted her head and kissed my lips with a peck, I pecked her collar bone and the top of her breast. "Damn." She whispered, I placed my hands on the pavement above us as I licked Robyn's ear, she flinched under me, I smirked because I had her right where I wanted her, Robyn gripped my hips beginning to move me back and fort against her bare thighs, Robyn brought her long fingers up my back as she undid my bra letting my breast fall into place, she readjusted her body under me as she kissed my chest, I threw my head back as she begin to suck on my sensitive nipples, I moaned bringing my lips to her lips, I raised her head with my hand under her chin as I smashed my lips to hers, she sucked gently on my tongue tasting the minty taste in my mouth, I pulled away climbing off her lap as she stared at me. "What ya' doing?" She whispered, I went under water, as I stared at her lower area, she just laid there not even paying me any mind, I opened her legs as my face was only Inches from her's, Robyn stared at me with so much lust in her eyes, I couldn't even handle it, she wrapped her legs around me as she smiled kidding my lips. "Why do ya' make me feel this wey'?" She asked as she placed her right hand on my face caressing it with her thumb.

"What way?"

"The happiest women in the world, ya' make me happy..make my heart skip..it's always ya' I go numb when I'm with ya' everything from ya' lips, ya' eyes..that beautiful ass smile..ya' just make my whole world light up."

"Really?" I asked.

"Absolutely..ya' the first women..that has made me feel special..I love ya' so much babygirl." I blushed as she pulled me closer to her face and pressed her lips to mines. Everything Robyn just told me, was engraved deep inside my heart, I've never met a person as genuine as Robyn..she's the absolute best thing that's ever stepped foot into my life, I knew I loved her the minute we laid eyes on each other, I knew she'd be there for me and I knew she'd be the one to make me feel good about myself..it's always been her..and it's always going to be her.

_____

🤘🏽🎉not the end guys😂

Just a lovely ending that's all😩😂😂😃😃

Who enjoyed this chapter🤘🏽😃😊🙌🏾

Can't lie to y'all it was hella weird not updating fading😩 I been reading the real out the book laughing at myself. Like wow did I actually type this😂🤘🏽

Anyway not speaking to much..hope y'all enjoyed.

Happy Memorial Day guys🎉🇺🇸🤘🏽

Good luck to any of y'all taking finals out there..lord knows I need all the luck🤘🏽😩

Excuse mistakes🙄

Love you guys❤️😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.8K 85
You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to tell her.Its your final year in high schoo...
70.8K 2.9K 19
Kehlani Ashley Parrish is a 21 year old upcoming singer from Oakland, California. Growing up, Lani didn't have the best childhood. After her father's...
8.6K 125 41
In January of 2008, as her career was just beginning, Demi was given news that absolutely shocked her. She was pregnant and about to be a teen mom. O...
3.5K 143 23
Kehlani Parrish was 15 years old when her mother and father split because her father had gotten brutally murdered. Her mother stopped taking care of...