A Love Story Like No Other(on...

By swimandkpoplove

Ariana is the headstrong princess of Calista. Finding herself suddenly captured by pirates, she finally under... More

A Love Story Like No Other
Finding him
The plan has started
Phase one- Getting Her Alone
Phase two- Falling In Love
Phase three- Captured!
On the ship
Anger Issue's + Love interest?
A storm brewing
Keeping Ariana
The Truth of Tyler's Past
Giving Her Back
Unexpected guests
The necklace's power
Prince
Gone......?
Betrayed......................Again?!?
Friends on a Pirate ship
Misleaded thoughts
duplicated chapter sorry
Things are never what they seem
A wonderful day.......?

Together again

635 4 2
By swimandkpoplove

HEYYY omg two new fans this time!!!!! so i know that this is short so chapter 23 will be up shortly then i will dedicate that one to revealyourself! But this time...............(drum rolllll)................THANK YOU CHANISCOTT FOR BECOMING A FAN!!! I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW and also im getting more and more views now!!!!!! I hope you like it!! FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22

~~~Ariana’s POV~~~

            I patted my stomach a tiny bit as we walked back to my room. Breakfast was heavenly. For a pirate ship, they sure knew how to cook! The yummy eggs, perfectly seasoned, the bacon crisp and crunchy, the freshly squeezed orange juice, giving you a tingly feeling. Yea, that was a great breakfast.

            BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

            Suddenly there was a loud cannon ball sound, followed by smaller ones coming from all side of the ship. Caleb and Ace glanced at each other before ushering me to go faster back into my room. The battle had begun.

            By the time I was “safely” inside my bedroom, the screams and cries of both ship’s pirates could be heard. They even broke through the walls and caused me to curl up into a ball. The yells were getting louder and louder. Some were terrified, on the edge of death cries, while others were enthusiastic, triumphed screams. I tried to block out all the sound by covering my ears, but they just got louder and louder. Footsteps echoing closer and closer.

            'Realization hit me as I bolted up straight. Ace and Caleb against all those people? They’ll get hurt!  I stood up, fully prepared to go outside and help them when I heard the clashing of swords outside. Too late! They’re already fighting, I’ll get myself killed if I go outside now.

            As I was thinking of the options I could do, the door was flung open. Standing there was the only person I didn’t want to see, Tyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 10 8
Summary: Princess Aria makes a deal with the sea witch. Three months to get the prince to propose marriage or suffer a fate worse than death. But as...
3.1K 154 38
A life long battle between the British and pirates. Annora, a fierce pirate who also happens to be Princess of the Dead, is sent on a quest by her pa...
278K 6.9K 18
Isabelle Marie Swann had a simple life. The second daughter of the governor, best friend to a blacksmith, and a proper lady. Of course, that is in ti...
19.1K 647 14
Princess Ariana has been in love with her best friend Coby since they were little children. The only problem is, he has always loved her as a sister...