{ #1 } I Was Shooting For The...

By Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healt... More

Preface
Welcome to the new version of IWSFTM,IHTS!
Character Chapter
Chapter 1 - Indecision
Chapter 3 - Is This A Joke?
Chapter 4 - Pleased To Meet Him
Chapter 5 - Sexy Beast
Chapter 6 - The Interview
Chapter 7 - A Proposition
Chapter 8 - Dinner at Le Marais
Chapter 9 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 10 - Duties & Rules
Chapter 11 - I Screwed Up...
Chapter 12 - Let's Start Playing!
Chapter 13 - Tantrum
Chapter 14 - Find Something You Love To Do, You'll Never Work A Day In Your Life
Chapter 15 - Ice & Fire
Chapter 16 - Going Public...
Chapter 17 - Mistakes After Mistakes
Chapter 18 - My Home Is Your Home
Chapter 19 - Threesome Temptation
Chapter 20 - Almost A Foursome...
Chapter 21 - Master Eric
Chapter 22 - Let's Party!!! Or Maybe Not...
Chapter 23 - Sharing My Master
Chapter 24 - Vibrations And Emotions
Chapter 25 - Could It Be That My Boss Is A Gay Dominant?
Chapter 26 - I Want To Make Love To You
Chapter 27 - Self-Control
Chapter 28 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 29 - A Dream Come True
Chapter 30 - Panic Attack
Chapter 31 - Let's Talk...
Chapter 32 - New Beginning
Chapter 33 - Naughty Thoughts
Chapter 34 - New Bonds & Ropes
Chapter 35 - Train Me Into Submission
Chapter 36 - Subs Plotting...
Chapter 37 - A Conspiracy!
Chapter 38 - Then A Throuple It Is!
Chapter 39 - Second Deflowering
Chapter 40 - Sweet & Sexy Moments
Chapter 41 - I'm A Lucky Bastard!
Chapter 42 - Happy (Or Maybe Unhappy) Birthday Shan!
Chapter 43 - Bad News
Chapter 44 - Confessions
Chapter 45 - Frustration
Chapter 46 - For Lack Of Anything Better...
Chapter 47 - All Is Well...
Chapter 48 - ... That Ends Well!
Chapter 49 - Merry Christmas!
Chapter 50 - No Pain No Gain
Chapter 51 - Earning Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Foreshadowing Nightmares?
Chapter 53 - Nightmarish Time
Chapter 54 - Anger... Sadness... Anger...
Chapter 55 - Hopeless & Homeless
Chapter 56 - The Marriage Of Hope & Worry
Chapter 57 - Is This The End, I Feel?
Chapter 58 - Time To Sweat!
Chapter 59 - A Long Night
Chapter 60 - Talking Is Healing
Chapter 61 - Always The Softie, But...
Chapter 62 - The End Has No End
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Quick Thank You From The Musketeers*
The Black Moon Series Has More To Come

Chapter 2 - The Deal

121K 3.8K 1.9K
By Snape75

(Shan's POV – Sun. 13 July 2014)

How can my bed feel so small? I am under the impression I could fall off the mattress at the slightest move.

God! And that headache!

An arm is wound around my waist and I can feel someone's breath on my neck. My brain is trying to catch up on the current situation. Memories begin to come back in waves.

Yeah, last night... The nightclub... Too many drinks... That guy who kept humping me on the dancefloor...

My eyes slowly open; the sunlight doesn't help my migraine. Shit! That's not my room, not my bed either. I try to turn around and get a view of who is holding that firm grip on me. Red messy hair, cute face; he's still asleep. What was his name again? Erick? Kevin? Yes, Kevin! That's it.

Now I can clearly remember.

I was looking for some company yesterday and thought there was no better place than a nightclub for that. My best friend Liam was going out with his boyfriend - again - something about a nice romantic dinner, and I didn't feel like spending another Saturday night alone in our shared apartment. So I went to this rather shitty nightclub and when that guy Kevin began to flirt and hump all over me, then asked me to follow him to his place, I thought why not? After all, I'm a big guy. An adult! So I did follow him and I must admit I had a pretty good time. Topping for once was rather nice.

I am kind of a complex and unstable person and objectively aware of it.

I am openly bisexual, although it's been quite a while since I last dated a girl, and when with guys, I am what they call a switch. My small size and slender frame make me rather look like a little twink, and most of the time, I play the bottom role with my partners. I like them tall and with nice muscles in all the right places.

This sort of man rarely accepts being topped, and I don't really mind. I like the feeling of a long and thick penis up my bottom, or even two. Yeah, I know I sound like a debauched twenty-one-year old young man, but unfortunately, I can't deny that this is the truth. Like I said, I am fully aware of my rather unsteady character. It doesn't make me a bad person all the same.

Sexually speaking, I have tried a lot of things. Sex with one girl, sex with one guy, sex with two girls, sex with two guys, sex with a girl and a guy. The latter was one of the greatest I have ever had by the way! I remember how I was sandwiched between the guy and his cousin, my shaft deeply buried inside her pussy in the missionary position while I had her cousin's long and thin dick up my bottom behind me. It was really hot, but it was also just another one-night stand, a perfect one, just as I like them.

Commitment has never been my kind of thing, and I have always made sure to keep my relationships short and futureless. I don't want to get involved into anything long term. Except for my friendship with Liam, I have always lived by the rule of short term, be it education (well here, that's even zero), jobs or relationships.

Liam says it's because I haven't met the right person yet or fallen in love. He is so right! I have never felt those little butterflies people often talk about in my stomach for anyone. I have never had the will to pursue anything with anyone because my heartbeat would speed up while being close to them. The only thing that gets affected when I am with someone is the tool I have between my legs.

Kevin starts stirring in the bed and groans. I am now lying on my back with both my hands tucked beneath my head, my eyes contemplating the cracked ceiling of his bedroom. One of his legs slips between mine and his right hand sneaks up my chest, reaching my left nipple while his tongue starts playing with the right one. I capture his right hand with my left one and roughly flip us over so that I can lie over him, my left leg between his. I chuckle at the feeling of his morning wood against my hip.

"Didn't you have enough last night?" I whisper in his ear.

"Obviously not..." he says, grinding his leaking member against my hip and moaning at the same time.

"Last night was great," I say, looking directly into his light blue eyes, "but you know, I'm not..."

"Yeah, I know. You told me and I'm fine with the one-night thing," he interrupts me. "But please, just one last time..." he begs as his head rises a little and he catches my lips while his hands wrap around my shoulders.

Our tongues swirl for a moment and I slowly start to go down his body, finally yielding to the temptation of another round, while he looks for another condom. Safe sex is my motto. It wasn't always the case, but it happens that my very innocent best friend - or at least the one who used to be very innocent - has been lecturing me for years about safe sex and it has become kind of a habit. So I may be a libertine, but I always protect myself - or rather impose on my partners to wrap their stick into rubber.

Once my little soldier is protected, I make Kevin rest on all fours, doggy style is by far my favorite position as a bottom, and as a top too. Kneeling between his parted legs, I pour a nice amount of lube at the crack of Kevin's ass, then directly insert two fingers to stretch his hole, looking for his prostate at the same time. I know how good it feels when this sweet spot gets teased, and when I find it, his moans only increase.

I was endowed with just a bit better than average material in the cock department, so the guy doesn't need too much preparation before I can penetrate him, and he still feels tight when the ring of muscles of his anus swallows me whole. Fuck!! It feels so good! I can't deny the pleasure from his hole clenching and unclenching around my shaft, but I'm still missing the sensations inside my own cavern.

Even if I can't really reach my prostate, I still use one of my fingers to tease my entrance for a moment, while my other hand lays at the small of his back. Kevin is actually doing most of the job, rocking back and forth to impale himself on me, and I am just meeting his thrusts to intensify the pounding.

"Oh God... I'm going to come soon!!" he squeals.

I am close to climax as well, so I reach for his erection, and stroke it, which propels him over the edge. As his orgasm hits him, his ring of muscles clutches around my member, and this is my undoing. Huge waves of pleasure wash over me, causing my body to shiver from bliss as I fill the condom with my essence, and we both collapse on his bed, me over him.

Shit! That Kevin guy was the hell of a one-night stand in the end!

*   *   *

By the time I get home, it is almost 6pm. Unsurprisingly, the apartment is empty. I check Liam's bedroom; it doesn't seem like he spent last night here, but that was expected. My mobile phone ran out of battery over the night, so I plug it and wait for the old device to get back to life. Not really knowing what to do while it charges, I decide to go for a shower.

Liam and I moved in this small apartment three years ago after we, or rather he graduated high school - I shamelessly dropped off a few days before graduation.

Suffering from hyperactivity, I was never an easy child. My parents tried their best to raise me and to provide me with some education, but it just didn't work out well. I was in constant conflict with them and I hated school. I just didn't fit there, I felt like the teachers always hated me and never understood me.

I could hardly concentrate during classes, but most of all, I was not interested. Math was Chinese for me, English was unbearable, and geography only meant places I would never afford to go. I was spending my time disturbing the lessons which earned me a lot of detention.

My parents just let it go. They had long ago resigned from their parental responsibilities and just didn't know how to handle me anymore. My only interest when I was in high school was in having fun, ogling chicks and guys, partying and drinking although I was way under age.

I would have dropped off school much earlier if it hadn't been for my best friend Liam. We had met during our first days of high school and immediately developed a strong friendship. Did you ever hear that opposites attract in love? The saying is true in friendship as well.

As much as I am outgoing, lazy, crazy and very emotionally disturbed, Liam is just the sweetest, shyest and most hard-working guy I have ever known. He was exactly the kind of friend I needed to tame my temper and I was the type of friend he needed to stop hiding in his shell. I was also the one to protect and defend him when some stupid jock had in mind to bully him at school, because I was never afraid of a good fight.

So I tried to keep my promise to stay until we finished high school, although it was torture for me, and I am sorry to say I really did disappoint him when I refused to sit in the year-end exams and did not graduate.

Not only did I disappoint my best friend, but I also brought my parents' patience to its ultimate level. They were about to enforce their longtime threat to kick me out of home. It took a few days before Liam accepted to talk to me again, but as the best friend he had always been to me, he came up with an offer when I told him about my soon-to-be homeless condition.

His parents had  finally decided to move to California over the summer, but Liam wanted to stay in Chicago and study in a local university. He had managed to get a grant and was thinking about taking a small apartment close enough to the University. He had already found a part-time job at the library of his college to help pay the rent, but an additional income would be better. So, he proposed me to move in with him on the one condition I would move my lazy ass and get a job.

And this is how three years later I am still sharing this apartment with my best friend, going from one little job to another. Liam started an internship in a big company about a year ago, as the personal assistant of the CEO. Yeah, you read well... personal assistant, as in he is a secretary. But he's not only that.

Things have changed a little since then, though. Liam now works in another department of the company, but it happens that this CEO is also incidentally his "boyfriend". Note the quotation marks? It's because I am not really sure about the true nature of their relationship, nor when they started dating exactly.

The shy Liam has been quite reserved and constantly dodges most of my questions. Where did you go with your boyfriend last night? What did you do? Why don't you invite him for dinner here? Why don't you tell me more about him? If you two are getting serious, why don't you move in with him?

Not that I want him to move out of course! Where would I go? I'd never be able to afford the rent of this apartment on my own!

However, Liam has been spending more and more time with his Mister Joshua in the past months. He rarely comes home during the week, except when his boyfriend is on a business trip, and we haven't spent a weekend together in what feels like ages.

Tingle of jealousy? Yeah, maybe a bit. But I wouldn't interfere in his happiness. Should he move in with his lover, I would of course encourage him to do so. Since he met Joshua, Liam has only been opening his shell further, revealing himself. I can feel him becoming more  confident too, and although I have only met the guy a couple of times, I can see Liam is truly happy with him now.

The cold water brings me back to reality, so I swiftly step out of the shower to dry myself before I put on black boxer briefs and my favorite pair of sweatpants. I have a few texts from Liam, the last one telling me he's staying over at Joshua's tonight, but that he will see me tomorrow evening.

Great... another evening alone. I send him a quick good night text, saying I can't wait to see him tomorrow, and head for my bed after a light dinner consisting of a small bag of chips, an apple and a glass of milk. Not very healthy, I know, but this is what you get when you are too lazy to cook.

*   *   *

The following evening, I am sprawled on the couch in the living room watching a stupid movie when the entrance door opens and reveals an exhausted-looking and somewhat limping Liam. I jump off the couch and rush to him for a tight hug. I had almost expected another text from him to tell me he wasn't coming home again, but there he is and I couldn't be any happier right now.

"Ughhh come on Shan, it's not like we haven't seen each other in three months!!!" he complains playfully, disentangling himself from my embrace.

"Yeah but I've missed you!" I say with this little pout that always succeeds in melting him.

"I've missed you too. So what have you been up to these last few days? How many guys have you jumped?" he asks with a smug smile, taking off his jacket and tie.

"Actually just one..." I cheer. Yes, that's quite unexpected from me, but I just haven't been in the mood to meet more guys.

"Are you going to see him again?" Liam asks, his voice full of hope.

"Not likely. Gingers are not my favorite," I chuckle as I remember my one-night stand of the weekend.

Kevin was definitely not my kind, not only because of his hair color, but also because he was a bottom. And then again, my type would be more like a tall dark-haired man, with fair muscles and a strong personality.

"Looks are not all that matters you know..." he whispers, a blush spreading on his face.

Look who's talking!!

"Says the guy who gets fucked by the most handsome man I have ever seen!" I smirk, and his blush turns into a fiery red.

This is just the plain truth. The first time I got a chance to meet Joshua, I was amazed by his beautiful features, and even more by his strong male aura. It was like Liam would have immediately bent over the hood of his man's sports car, had he asked him to. I felt so small when the man stared down into my eyes, and not only because the man stood at nearly 6.2 feet next to my 5.7! It was something difficult to explain.

"How about work? Any leads?" Liam then asks in an attempt to change the subject. Hahaa, let's keep the embarrassing talk for later on!

"Not much for now. All I know is that I won't do something like my last job. The salary was great, but it was really too hard and I'm not leaving Chicago again. I might try to go and look for a waiter job in a bar or something. It would fit my character much better. Besides, you know how I am not really a morning person but more of a night owl. And maybe I would be able to meet more people..." I add, grinning at him.

"That would also mean no more nightclubbing over the weekend," Liam argues rightly.

"Shit! Hadn't thought about that," I exclaim. It's true you rarely get the weekends off with these jobs. "Though... I could still go clubbing after my shifts! See there are always solutions!" I add after a few seconds.

While I prepare dinner, Liam goes for a shower. Chicken stew and pasta sound good; and easy enough. It actually smells pretty good after half an hour and it's almost ready when Liam walks out of the bathroom in a pair of blue boxer briefs, his hair still wet.

I discreetly glance at him. I hadn't noticed before - most probably because we haven't spent much time together recently - but his body has changed in the past few months. He stands taller – not that he has grown in height, but he just stands straighter, more confident - his muscles are more chiseled when he used to be almost skinny and his butt looks firmer, but he still has that baby face which is so cute.

Nothing ever happened between us, we have always been just friends, or more like brothers, taking care of one another and that was just fine, but I must admit my Bunny looks rather sexy now. And he also wears a beautiful necklace, certainly a present from Joshua.

The TV is still on as we have dinner on the couch, but I have turned the volume to a low background sound while we talk and catch up on things. As usual, I do most of the talking; Liam has always been a rather quiet and discreet person, and in this respect, he is very talented at making me speak while he listens, so I give him a few more details about what I did over the weekend, but after I have finished my plate, I try to reverse the situation.

"How's it going with Joshua?" I ask seriously.

Liam and his boyfriend had kind of a stormy period back in April before I left for South Illinois for my last job and I have been worrying a bit for my friend.

"Good," he replies dreamily, probably thinking about their last weekend.

"And that's it?"

"What else do you want me to say? I mean we get along very well, I love spending time with him, I love sex with him, but don't expect me to give you details about it!"

"I wouldn't mind..." I reply with a smirk, making him blush once more. "Come on, give me some details, Bunny!!"

"No way!!!"

"Yes way!" I put my empty plate on the floor and slowly start crawling toward his side of the couch. "Tell me... How many times a night? Which positions? How big is his..."

"J-Just shut up! Stop with your questions!" he screams pushing me away with his feet.

"OK, but let's make a deal!" I say, crossing my arms over my chest - I know how Liam doesn't like to speak about embarrassing subjects, and it would take quite a few drinks to make him relax and talk more freely. "I want you to spend next weekend with me for once".

"I don't know, Shan... I need to confirm with Joshua; I don't know if he has planned anything for next weekend yet..."

"Oh come on, you guys are not married, and even if you were, you'd still be allowed to spend a bit of time with your friend, right? You're not his slave, are you?" I complain.

"Of course not!" Liam reacts, clearly on the defensive and furiously blushing.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" I ask, troubled by his sudden outburst.

"No, no... It's just.... Sometimes Josh likes to organize things, and I don't know if he has planned anything for next weekend. I'll talk to him and will let you know. What would you like to do anyway?"

"Clubbing! What else?? I went to this gay club a few weeks ago, the music was fantastic and there was a great ambiance," I cheer, bouncing with excitement on the couch.

"What club?" he asks with a worried speck in his eyes.

"It's called the Black Moon, it's huge, and it's full of gays, and..."

"Yeah, yeah, I've been there too..." he says, the hint of a blush coloring his cheeks again. "Maybe we could try another one if we both have already been there?"

"Oh please, I'd really like to go to this one! I think I've already tried all the nightclubs in Chicago anyway, and this one is by far the best! It's freaking expensive, but it's totally worth it! Even the security guys are just too hot..." I sigh, remembering the man I tried to flirt with as he was keeping the entrance to what seemed like a private area of the club.

"We'll see, first I need to talk to Josh anyway," he says with a yawn.

"Please, Li!! I really want a night out with you!" I insist, trying to tug at his heartstrings with a pout.

"Okay, I'll try my best," he finally concedes with a contrite expression. I can see he really wants to go, but... I don't know... it feels like he is worried about what his boyfriend might think and that worries me too.

"You sure everything's alright with Joshua? I mean, you know... what happened before I left, when you guys..." I ask softly.

"I promise, Shan! Everything's fine between us now. That's just the past and I love him. Joshua is really great," Liam affirms, recovering his self-confidence.

"Alright, I trust you if you say so." I decide I should believe him if he says that they are fine together. "Go get some sleep, beauty queen, I'll take care of the dishes," I then offer.

He looks exhausted and I can sleep in tomorrow, so I would rather he gets some rest.

"Beauty queen my ass, I'm not a girl!" he scoffs.

"But you take it up your a..."

"Shut the fuck up, Shan!" he yells playfully, standing up from the couch and I follow suit to hug him goodbye. "Thanks for dinner, Chipmunk. I'll leave early tomorrow morning, and I'll be staying at Josh's place in the evening, but I'll send you a text sometime this week to let you know about this weekend, okay?"

"Sure! Have a good night!"

"Thanks, you too," he says as he heads to his bedroom and quietly shuts the  door, leaving me alone for the rest of the evening.

After cleaning the dishes and the kitchen, I plop down on the couch and skip through the TV channels for a while, thinking about this evening.

I really have a feeling Liam is hiding something about this relationship with Joshua. What with all these secrets?

I understand our place is rather small compared to what the CEO must own, but it is clean and we have enough space for two, so why hasn't he ever invited him for dinner? If they are into a serious relationship, wouldn't it be fair that the other guy sometimes comes to our place?

Liam and I have always shared our secrets and confided everything to one another, but he remains so quiet about his boyfriend. Why doesn't he want to answer my questions? And when he does, it is always brief and vague.

I sometimes wonder if I am being too indiscreet, or if he feels I am intruding in his private life. But isn't it what friends are supposed to do? And what with all this blushing? Yep, there is really something weird here, and I intend to find out what all this is about next weekend!

Published on 30 Apr 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 114K 63
How do you get your life back when you have gone through hell? I wouldn't know; it has been two years and a half and I barely survive each day. Oh! I...
2.4M 75.7K 28
**Back by Popular Demand** If you read "The CEO Commands" you were introduced to Gavin, the little cutie that captured the heart of the one of the se...
122K 5.3K 33
The apocalypse came; firstly only with the side effects of another world war, the radioactive making people sick and poisoning the air and food, but...
1.9M 79.1K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...