Adopted By Blake Richardson (...

By kevinthepigeon04

When Katie Hamilton gets adopted by Blake Richardson from new hope club will she fall madly in love with some... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Thank You Guys So Much
WOW
Guys
Hey
Bruh

Chapter 23

374 15 0
By kevinthepigeon04

Blake's p.o.v

Today's the twins 1st birthday. AAAHHH I'm so excited. My grand baby's are growing up!!

Katie!!! Reece yelled looking for her. May 7, 2016 my grand baby's were born. George!!! Don't you dare throw the cake at Levi!! I yelled at him.

Levi's p.o.v (FINALLY)

Today I get to meet the twins along with Drew, Nate, Austin, Brad, Tris, Connor, and James. Oh and of course Joe (there manager). I forgot about Dean to. 😂😂😂😂

Katie walked downstairs with Lilly and Jordan. AAAAAWWWW BABY'S!!!!! Drew and Nate screamed in unison.

Lilly apparently likes me better than all the boys. What can I say the curls get the girls. But she's 16 years younger than me so I wasn't planning on attract a 1 year old but hey. Owch!! I screamed. Lilly don't pull uncle Levi's hair, I know its tempting but its rude. Reece said. You sound 30 not 16! Drew shouted from across the room. KARIE, DREW IS MAKING FUN OF ME!!! Reece yelled impersonating a 5 year old.

CAKE TIME!!!!! Katie yelled trying not to drop the chocolate cake.

I WANNA WATCH DIEGO!!! Jordan screamed. Wow these kids are advanced for there age. Eat first. Reece replied causing Jordan and Lilly to pout and push there food on the floor. KIDS!! Katie shouted. Ugh. Reece mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...