From Crush To Love !

By AkanshaAgarwal9

"He touched me. Shit." blush creeped up over her cheeks and she down on her lip hard Folding the top which sh... More

And I Was Lost.. Lost In Him.
His Intoxicating Smell.
When He Tutors Me.
Opposites ATTRACT
Cute Fights.
Jealous?
When He Gets Angry!
His Cute Way Of Apologising
Cutest Proposal Ever.
The Reply To His Proposal.
Together Forever.
EPILOGUE.

NEW STORY ALERT!

1.7K 45 0
By AkanshaAgarwal9

I have started a new story named - arrange Marraige Love.

I have posted the first 2 parts :)

Do read it.

It's a non Sandhir story. And different from what I have written earlier.

Prologue.

"I don't love u. I can't be happy with u ever. " aliya said tearfully.

" then that's a challenge aliya. I will love u so much that u will be bound to love me back one day. " he smiled.

Aliya and akshay had an arrange Marraige. Aliya had already given away her heart to someone else, or maybe she thought so.

Would their marraige ever be successful? Will they be able to make their marraige a success.

Do read it. And don't forget to vote for it.

Thank u.

A bonus part of this short story will be up tomorrow where Sandhir will be married :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 668 13
This is an AU story of Dr Asfandyar and Dr Zubiya set in San Francisco. It takes off when Zubiya moves to the US for higher studies after rejecting...
43K 825 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
564K 45.3K 69
Highest ranking - #1 in Humor (24/12/2017) She is fire, he is an extinguisher. Both of them together personify craziness. Its a story of two best f...