Fearing The Mafia

By coinikee

I twisted my wrists in order to loosen the bonds, to no avail. I was trapped. Trapped by him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38

Part 19

141K 4.4K 947
By coinikee

Part 19

"Okay, are you ready?" Severin asked me, standing a few feet away on my right.

I nodded firmly. "Yes."

"Good, now whenever you are ready, you shoot," he told me.

Narrowing my eyes at the target, I counted to five before pulling the trigger. And just like for the past few days, the bullet went flying and hit the target, only not the target I wanted it to hit. The little red circle remained smooth, while its surrounding rings were ruined with numerous amounts of holes.

I stamped my foot in frustration and having failed once again in shooting the target. For the past eight days, I had tried and tried to shoot the damn crimson circle, but had only succeeded in blowing off the other rings, and it was starting to piss me off.

"Why don't you picture someone you hate with all your heart and then shoot," Severin suggested, casually crossing his arms over his chest.

"You couldn't have told me that before?!" I shrieked.

Severin chuckled. "No, I was not only testing your aim but your patience as well, that's why I did not tell you this before," he answered.

"And why now? Do you somehow sense that I am starting to run out of patience and have a terrible aim?" This man really knew how to rile me up.

"Yes and no," he replied.

I just gave him a confused look in response, urging him to elaborate.

"I mean, yes I can sense that you are running out of patience, and precious, you are in no way a bad aim, you are actually pretty good for a beginner," he told me with pride gleaming in his eyes.

A blush colored my cheeks at hearing the compliment. But with it came a new sense of determination. I was going to do this. I was going to show Severin I was an excellent aim. I was going to make him proud.

Wait what?!

No no, back up, I was not going to make him proud, I was going to make myself proud. He was the enemy, not a friend. I would never want him to be proud of me. Yes, I was going to make myself proud by shooting the target. Not Severin. I tried convincing myself, but I did not believe it, at least, not whole heartedly.

Brushing away thoughts of Severin from my mind, I focused my attention on the notorious target; this time I took Severin's advice and pictured the person I hated the most.

I faltered when it wasn't Severin's face that flashed before my eyes when I pictured the face of the person I hated the most; it was not even Severon's face—who was the reason I was learning how to shoot in the first place, oh no, it was the ugly face of my neighbor who had been on top of my hit list for a quite some time now.

Her name was Agatha and she was the one who taught me what it was like to truly hate someone. She tried her best to let Kelsey and I know how much she despised us, not to mention, she made our lives a living hell by always doing one thing or the other that would ruin our sleep. Always throwing parties with deafening music and shovelling snow in our driveway during winters.

And when the police came to inform us that our parents had passed away—when the hotel they were attending a charity event in caught fire—she actually said that our parents were now free of us. She did not show an ounce of sympathy upon our parents death, just continued to fire one insult after the other. It was at that time, that I truly wished death upon the other person. When Agatha would die I was going to dance on her grave, and I would enjoy doing it.

When Agatha's face flashed before my eyes, it was like my fingers had a mind of their own, pulling the trigger not once but four times. The bullets went flying, my eyes trying hard to track their movement.

After a few seconds, Severin and I jogged over to see the target, and what I saw made my lips curve in an ear-splitting grin. There, right in the center, the red circle was punctured with four bullets. Four clean holes that looked as if they were made with a drill and not a bullet. Four holes, that made pride bloom four times in my chest.

Pumping the air in victory, I flung myself at Severin who wasted no time in catching me, screaming happily at the top of my lungs.

"Yes! I did it, I finally did it, Severin!" I cried, clutching on to him tightly. "Look." I pointed at the center circle. "I shot the target four time; four times, Severin! I did it!"

Severin cupped the back of my head and brought my face closer to his, sealing our lips in a tender kiss. He kissed me leisurely, holding me securely, running his tongue over my lips and then inside my mouth, making heat pool in my lower regions. The adrenaline was now being replaced with heated lust, making me want to tear Severin's clothes off and leave vicious bites on his body, just like he had done to me in the past, and still does it sometime.

"Congratulations, gem, I knew you would be able to do it," Severin whispered in my ear.

"You could've told me all this before, would've saved me a lot of time and energy," I told him.

Severin shook his head with a smile. "There is always a time and place for everything, jewel, so no, I could not have told you this earlier."

Shaking my head, I glanced at the target feeling proud of myself. "Well, thank you for telling me that little tidbit," I said to him.

"You're welcome."

"Come, let's take a picture of it." I got out of Severin's hold and went to stand next to the target.

Severin fished out his cellphone from his jeans and went to stand across from me. I rasied my hand in thumb's up positions, wearing a face splitting grin, and let Severin take my picture; which he did not waste any time in taking. I heard several clicks before Severin came over to me, wrapping his arm around me, Severin held his phone away from him and took several pictures of us.

Any other time I would've been aggravated that Severin was taking pictures with me, but today, in this moment, I did not care. I was too happy to object, plus I was glad that Severin had given me a little advice, so I had no issue with taking pictures with him.

"I am so proud of you." Severin pecked my lips, before picking up the gun, that I had dropped on the ground, and walked back to the log cabin.

Even though I had no intention of making Severin proud of me, I couldn't help my heart fluttering at his words. It was strange, but Severin being proud of me had me beaming, it made me happy and I did not know why.

~*~*~*~*
"Buongiorno, bella," Severin murmured, before rolling on top of me, kissing my naked shoulders and breasts. (Good morning)

"Buongiorno," I moaned, my core moistening instantly as Severin cupped my sex with his hand, dipping two fingers inside me. (Good morning)

It was a daily occurence for us. Severin and I had sex every morning and every night—more like we fucked every morning and every night; there was not a gentle bone in Severin's body.

I had not forgotten what Severin had done, and despite what I told Severin about never having sex willingly with him, I had changed my mind. Not because I was starting to grow feelings for Severin, but because my mind had hatched a wicked idea one fine morning.

My dark side suddenly gave me an idea that in order to fully extract my revenge on the Aresco twins, I would have to completely destroy the one man who dared to kill my sister. And I might destroy his happiness by killing his twin, but in order to truly destroy him, I would have to destroy his heart and soul, and what better way to do that than to make him fall in love with me. That way, Severin would be weak and vulnerable, and my betrayal would destroy him completely, and then I would win. That way I would truly be able to avenge my sister. I just had to make him fall for me, and sex was one of the best ways to do that.

So I willingly had sex with him, praying with all my heart that he would fall for me, and then I would destroy him. I just had to keep myself in check and make sure not to fall for his dark Mafia charms.

But yesterday you were pretty happy with him. Feeling happy when he told you that he was proud of you, and when he kissed you, you wanted to jump him like a cat in heat! My subconscious taunted, but I did not have an explanation or a good comeback for it.

Did that mean I was falling for Severin? Did that mean that my plans of making Severin fall in love with me was going to backfire? No, no. I could not have that. I had to keep my feelings in check. I could not and would not fall in love with Severin Aresco. Ever. I would not betray my sister.

Good luck with that, my subconscious mocked.

When Severin slammed inside of me, I gripped his shoulders tightly, as pleasure shot through me. My body went from empty to full in two seconds flat. Severin sunk his teeth in my shoulder, making me cry out at the onslaught of different sensations. Pain mixed with pleasure, a heady cocktail, and Severin was an amazing bartender.

Severin continued to fuck me brutally, biting different areas of my body at random intervals, not letting me get used to him, making me wonder constantly whether the next thrust would be hard or gentle, whether he would bite my stomach or my breast next.

The wild rhythm had my core tightening in just a short while. After a few more thrusts that pushed me off the edge in a pool of ecstacy, making me cry out as stars flashed before my eyes, Severin stilled on top of me as he rode his own orgasm, my inner walls clenching down on him, milk his orgasm out of him.

Severin rolled off to his side. Quickly standing up, he jogged over to me, and scooped me up from the bed, holding me close to his chest. I was shocked to see Severin looking calm and composed after what just happened, while I looked and felt as if a truck had run me over.

Without a word, Severin strode in the bathroom and slowly got in the tub, which was already filled with warm water and lavender scented bath oil, with me in his arms, ready for our daily bath.

~*~*~*~*
"Severin?" I called out to him.

"Hmm?' Severin shoved a forkful of bacon in his mouth.

"Can we go out?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Go out, as in?"

"Go out, I mean go out for shopping or something," I replied.

"No," he answered flatly.

"Please," I pleaded. I really wanted to go out, see the shops. Since the moment I was brought here, I had not stepped foot outside the mansion grounds. The only place Severin took me to was the shooting range.

"No," he repeated.

"But why?" I enquired.

"It's too dangerous," he responded, continuing eating his breakfast.

"But you'll be with me, and besides how would it be dangerous?" I was not going to stop pestering him, I really wanted to go out.

"You have no idea, jewel, you have no idea," he muttered to himself.

"Please, Severin, just for an hour, please." I took his hand in mine, caressing his knuckles with my fingers.

Severin's face softened at my actions. Taking a firm hold of my hand, Severin gave my hand a squeeze.

"Okay fine, but just for an hour, we'll go shopping, you can buy whatever you like," he conceded.

"Thank you," I said with a smile on my face.

Severin pulled me over his lap and buried his face in hair, inhaling deepy. "Denying you is next to impossible," he murmured.

"Then don't deny me," I said in husky tone, electricity zinging through my veins.

Severin gazed into my eyes, sincerity evident in the golden depths. "I don't have the power to," he muttered, before placing his lips on mine.

He might say he does not have the power to deny me, but he made sure I gave in as well. Severin made sure that I never denied him either.

We kissed for a good ten minutes, before we pulled away for oxygen.

"Let's go now," I said to him.

"Now? It's only eleven," he replied.

"So what? I want to go now," I persisted.

Severin sighed. "Okay fine, let's go." He stood and gently lowered me down on my feet. Taking my hand, Severin led us out of the mansion and into the car.

We arrived at Via de' Tornabuoni in thirty minutes. I was about to open the door and get out of the car, but Severin stopped me. The guards that were in the cars in front and back of us got out first. Severin lowered his window after a couple of minutes. One of the guards nodded at Severin.

"Okay, kitten, let's get out." Taking my hand, Severin led us out of the car.

Via de' Tornabuoni was one of the most popular shopping streets in Florence, Italy. It consisted of all the major brands and high end stores. Armani, Gucci, Chanel, Prada, you name it, it was all here. The best part about this shopping area was that among the famous, expensive brands, one could find a departmental store as well.

Severin and I spent the next hour shopping for anything and everything. Even though it was weird at first shopping with a Mafia boss and dozens of guards surrounding us, but after a while I ignored their presence and begun to enjoy my shopping trip.

Severin did not leave any shop without buying at least five outfits for me, which aggravated me to no end. I was sure that man had more money than sense. I had numerous clothes in my closet already, and here he was buying me more. And not only clothes, Severin bought me shoes, accessories, jewelry, anything that caught his eye and whatever he thought would look nice on me.

However, I nearly caused a scene when Severin tried to buy a fully encrusted diamond choker for me. The damn thing was beautiful, but it was heavy and expensive. I told Severin that I would do something drastic if he dared to buy the choker, and the bastard only had to threaten me with his precious scorpions to get me to shut up and comply. In the end, Severin did buy the diamond choker, and many other diamond stuff, while I stood next to him sulking,

When we were done with out shopping spree, Severin led us all the way back to the car, while the guards held the numerous shopping bags.

We were only a few feet away from the car when the sound of people screaming was heard. The guards instantly tensed, while Severin's grip on my hand tightened. I wondered what caused the people to scream out in fear.

However, I did not have to wait long for an explanation. My question was soon answered when I heard one thing that had my heart pounding.

Gun shots.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author's Note.

Hi guys,

Here you are, another chapter, hope you all like it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it would mean a lot. Feel free to recommend this story to your friends.

Happy reading.

Until next time.

Take care.

Ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 22.9K 33
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Toxicity, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel fr...
94.8K 1.3K 16
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π†πšπ«πœπ’πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ Four years have passed since they last saw each other. And in these four years, a lot has happe...
3.7K 149 27
Bakugou Katsuki is part of the Mafia. He is the boss and the most feared man. He has his team and they together are the strongest Mafia ever. Anyone...
72K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...