Trapped 5: Happily Ever After...

WereNotInvisible द्वारा

They're back!!!! For the 4th time!! In the biggest plot twisted book so far, lines are crossed and hearts are... अधिक

Trapped 5: Happily Ever After *Sequel To Trapped 4: You've Changed My Life*
Chapter 1-The Wedding Reception
Chapter 2-The Dark Road Ahead
Chapter 3-Honeymoon Avenue
Chapter 4-A Little More Than I Bargained For.......
Chapter 5-An Argument On The Beach
Chapter 6-You Think You Have Problems?
Chapter 7-Can We Have One Chapter Without An Argument?
Chapter 8-Trapped
Chapter 9-One Direction Isn't One Direction Without Harry
Chapter 10-Three Left
Chapter 11-Broken.....
Chapter 12-Next Time Make Sure Your Twitcam's Off
Chapter 13-Homesick
Chapter 14-Phone War
Chapter 15-You Wouldn't Dare....
Chapter 16-I'll Make It Up To You, I Promise
Chapter 17-A Mix Of Emotions
Chapter 18-I Don't Believe It.....
Chapter 19-I'm His Bonnie And He's My Clyde
Chapter 20-Back Again
Chapter 21-Two Weeks
Chapter 22-Just A Lil' Tipsy
Chapter 23-Hung Over
Chapter 24-Laughingstock
Chapter 25-Payback
Chapter 26-The Ultimate Betrayal
Chapter 27-Complications
Chapter 28-Shattered
Chapter 29-Merry Christmas!
Chapter 30-The First Snowfall
Chapter 31-Liz's Past With Caleb
Chapter 32-Kaboom
Chapter 33-Mystery Girl
Chapter 34-VMAS
Chapter 35-Explanations
Chapter 36-Now You See Me, Now You Don't
Chapter 37-Well Let's Put It This Way....RUN!
Chapter 38-Bring It On
Chapter 39-Mastermind
Chapter 40-Uninvited Guests
Chapter 41-Happy Birthday Dylan!
Chapter 42-Bitter
Chapter 43-Happy New Year!
Chapter 44-Awkward
Chapter 45-Little Beauty
Chapter 46-A Work In Progress
Chapter 47-Ulterior Motives
Chapter 48-Moving Day
Chapter 50-Single Pringle
Chapter 51-Memory Lane
Chapter 52-What Really Happened
Chapter 53-Downward Spiral
Chapter 54-Harry's In Trouble
Chapter 55-Jailbird
Chapter 56-Listen To Zayn
Chapter 57-Meant To Be
Chapter 58-Not A Date
Chapter 59-Halloween Part: 1
Chapter 59-Halloween Part: 2
Chapter 59-Halloween Part: 3
Chapter 60-Go Figure

Chapter 49-Date Night

2.2K 64 36
WereNotInvisible द्वारा

Harry gently takes my hand as he helps me get into the passenger side of his car. It's much harder to get in without one of those steps but I can manage to get in with Harry's help. The door slams and then I buckle my seat belt only to see Harry jump in himself. I glance behind me to make sure that Dylan and Daisy are comfortable with all of our shit in the backseat, on the floor, and in the trunk. 

"You ready?" Harry asks, but my mind and sight are elsewhere when I notice Louis watching us from a window on the second floor, "Liz? Hello? Anybody home?" He asks as he waves his hand up and down in front of my face, jolting me out of my own little world.

"Huh?" I ask, completely spaced out.

"I said are you ready?" He repeats himself.

"Oh.......yeah......." I mumble while running my hand through my curly brown hair, still unsure of what exactly is even going on.

It's like my body is here, but my mind is still paralyzed from my little argument with Louis. Usually I'd just brush it off like it was nothing but what he said stung. He's acting like he should be the only one to take care of Dylan. I don't think that he realizes that he was never there for Dylan when a son needs his father the most. He wasn't there..........but Harry was..........

Now in my opinion, that shows a lot about how much he cares for his son and how mature he is when it comes to handling children. Louis doesn't know the first thing about being a father. And you wanna know why? Because Louis is still a child himself.

"WHAAA!!!!" Daisy suddenly begins screaming, scaring the shit out of me.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I ask sweetly.

I grab one of her binkies from her baby bag and gently place it in her mouth. She begins sucking on it and then Dylan suddenly begins crying. My god.........These kids just don't wanna give me a break do they?

"Alright Harry, drive fast because I think I know exactly why these two are crying......" I trail off, not wanting to get into too much detail.

"I was going to anyway because I have to piss really badly," he shrugs before starting the ignition.

When we arrive at the house, Harry immediately jumps out and grabs Dylan, carrying him inside with him. The house is gorgeous. I'm gonna enjoy living here. It's huge. Although it may be a bit too big, at least now we'll know that we'll always have enough room. I open up the passenger door and jump out. Unbuckling Daisy, I pick her up and carry her inside with me. I walk inside our humongous house, admiring the black and white diamond floor in the foyer. 

"Harry?" I call, "Harry where are you?"

"Hold on! Doing something important," he calls.

I don't even wanna know what he's doing in there.............

I carry Daisy up to the little nursery that Harry already set up before we moved in and change her diaper. As soon as she's changed, she seems to have calmed down, now being much more happy and relaxed knowing that she's in a clean diaper.

"Hey," I hear Harry's voice say, so I turn around to see him smiling in the doorway with Dylan in his hands.

"I don't even wanna know what you did in there," I tell him sternly, not wanting to hear any details.

"I just wanted to tell you that I gotta run and I'll be back in time for our date. Say.......four?" 

"Four sounds good," I smile and then he leans in, giving me a kiss, "love you babe."

"Love you too," he blushes before quickly running out the door, careful to not be late.

*Harry's POV*

I can't wait until tonight. I have it all planned out. First, I'm gonna take her to dinner and then we're gonna go see a movie, I don't know which one yet; and then I'm gonna take her back to the house to have a little sexy time. I'm so excited. It's going to be amazing. She's gonna be so pampered because I'm going to pay for everything because I like to treat her and make her feel special. If she doesn't feel like a princess, well then I'm not doing my job to be a good husband right. She's my special girl, and I want to make sure that she knows that.

I pull into the studio where we have our rehearsals and park in the closest space that I can find. I grab my shit and quickly run inside to make sure that I'm not late. As I walk into the big open room that most would consider a dance studio, I notice that everyone else is already here.

"Where were you?!?" Scotty, one of the members of our management team asks, "you're over 45 minutes late!"

"What?!?!" I gasp, "I was told 2:45. That's impossible-"

"I told everyone to be here at 2:00PM sharp!" Scotty scolds me.

I stand in shock, my eyes locked on Liam. He lied to me..........and I'm pretty sure it wasn't an accident.........

"Liam told me 2:45," I speak up, causing Scotty to stop talking, turn around, and face me.

"I thought it was 2:45 too, and then Zayn told me 2:00," Liam denies.

"Well then why didn't you bother telling me this?!?" I shout.

"Because you no longer live with us so I figured that you could handle finding this information out on your own," he answers, but I have a feeling that he's lying.

"Alright, that's enough!!!" Scotty yells over us, "now that we're all here, let's start running through the set list for the next tour and then we'll do a little bit of recording, and then we'll call it a day."

Everyone nods slowly, each of them seeming as though they don't wanna be here as well. I should be at home preparing for my date with Liz.

"Alright let's GO!!!" He screams, snapping me out of my little fantasy world where I was imagining all the sexy things I'd do to Liz when we got home from our date.

*2 Hours and 15 Minutes Later - 5:00 PM*

*Louis' POV*

"Good work everyone. See you next week," Scotty congratulates as the five of us are grabbing our bags and heading out to our cars to head home.

"Hey Harry wait up!" I yell before frantically grabbing my bag and jogging to catch up to my best mate, "hey," I greet when I'm finally by his side.

"Harry!" Scotty calls, "come here for a minute. I need a word with you."

"Be right back," Harry whispers before abandoning me and joining Scotty for a private talk.

Within a few moments, their whispering discussion suddenly turns into a shouting argument.

"I'm gonna need you to stay an extra 45 minutes for being late today-"

"WHAT?!?" Harry gasps, "n-no! I can't! I have a date tonight-"

"Well I'm sorry but it's only fair. You waste 45 minutes of my time waiting for you, I'm gonna waste 45 minutes of your time. I'm sorry. Next time, don't be late-"

"This is so fucking unfair," I hear Harry mutter before slamming the studio door shut.

Ouch.........

Now he's gonna be late..........

*Harry's POV*

This is fucking ridiculous. I promised Liz that I'd pick her up at four.......and here I am an hour later at the studio........she probably thinks that I stood her up..........

I'd call her but I lost my phone somewhere at home and can't seem to find it anywhere. I assume it's in one of the boxes that we haven't unpacked yet. It's most likely buried somewhere under all of our unpacked shit. 

This seriously sucks balls right now...........

"Alright Harry, get to work," Scotty instructs as he pops his head into the recording studio for a short moment.

No words can describe how pissed off I am right now.............

*Liz's POV*

He stood me up.............

If this is his way of saying I want to break up with you then it's working because I am absolutely heartbroken right now..........

As I wipe away my tears with a tissue, I hear our doorbell ring. Sulking over to the door, I slowly open it to see Louis with a concerned look on his face. I usher him inside and he gladly steps in, almost acting as though he's guilty of something.

"Hi," I mumble, too depressed to even look him in the eye.

"You OK?" Louis asks.

"Harry stood me up.........." I whimper before another tear falls from my eyes.

He gives me a sympathetic look but says nothing. I slowly walk out into the living room and collapse on the couch, crying my heart out.

*45 Minutes Later*

*Harry's POV*

"Alright Harry, you're done for the day," Scotty speaks into the microphone.

As soon as I heard him speaking, I quickly perked up, grabbed my things, and darted out the door before he even had the chance to finish his sentence. That was pure torture that I never want to go through ever again. Liz is probably gonna shoot me when I get home but if I explain, I'm sure I will be spared.

I quickly burst through the front door, panting and sweating like crazy. There, I see Liz with her face buried in a pillow and Louis comforting her. What the hell is going on here?!?

"Liz! I am so, so, SO sorry!" I quickly apologize.

She gets up of the couch and just glares at me, her eyes red from her many tears that she has cried. Yeah, she's pissed at me. No real surprise there.

"Y-y-you stood me up!" She yells.

"I can explain-"

"You say that every damn time you screw up. And you know what? I'm sick of it!"

"Liz I-"

"We're done!" She snaps before wiping her eyes to remove the waterworks.

I can not believe that she just did that...............

This is absolute bullshit. And it's all Scotty's fault. If he let me go when we should've left-actually, now that I think about it...........this all really is my fault...........if I wasn't late we wouldn't have gotten out later. And if I still showed up late, if I had my phone, I would've been able to call her and explain what happened.

Fuck..........

"Liz........" I whimper, feeling heartbroken.

Her breaking up with me honestly killed a piece of me. I love her with all my heart..........and she's dumping me.........

"Liz I'd be happy to take you out-" Louis begins.

"NO! I'm done with you too!" She snaps at Louis, causing him to back up a bit in fright.

Please don't let this actually be the end of Liz and I.............

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.4M 25K 33
[COMPLETED] "I've been looking for the answer to this question for so long now, but I can't find it. I mean, you tell me Liam. Where do I belong?" I...
516K 24.9K 97
Book 4 in the No Control series. // Ever Since New York.... Secrets, lies and One Direction: The biggest boyband in the world continues their world t...
33.4K 524 15
It's happening. After a long, long and long break or as we'd like to call it 'hiatus' One Direction is finally getting back together. The five lads a...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...