Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

Blind Louis ~Part 3

11.6K 353 176
By Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

~~

"Lou , Harry's here ." Jay called to the living room , where Louis was sitting with his suitcase and Olie next to him , all packed up and ready to go on a resort with Harry for a week .

Harry walked into the living room , Louis heard the footsteps and got up with a smile on his lips , "Hi Haz ."

"Hello love ." Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and bumped their noses together before kissing him . Whenever Harry wanted to kiss him he'd bump their noses to let him know of the kiss , though he likes surprising him every once in a while .

"Are you ready ? All packed up ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah . I'm excited ."

"Me too ." Harry smiled and pecked his cheek , "Go say bye to your mother and sisters , I'll get your suitcase in the car ."

Louis nodded and took Olie with him to the kitchen , where all five were eating breakfast . "Girls , I'm leaving for a week ."

Daisy and Phoebe hugged him first , then Lottie and Felicite . Jay hugged him tightly , "Have fun Boobear , call me every night , okay ?"

"Okay ." Louis nodded .

"Lou , are you ready to go ?" Harry walked into the kitchen , Louis nodded , "Yeah , let's go ."

The two said their last goodbyes to Louis' family before walking out of the house towards Harry's car .

"I've got Olive in the backseat , Olie can sit there with him ." Harry said , Louis nodded and let Harry take Olie's leash from his hands , he waited for him to put Olie in the backseat .

Harry opened the passenger's door and helped Louis in , pecking his cheek and closing the door . He got in the driver's seat and buckled himself , "Here we go ."

Louis grinned , "I'm excited ."

~

Two hours later they reached the resort , Louis was asleep in his seat .

Harry cooed and got out of the driver's seat , going to open the passenger's . "Love , wake up . We're here ." He shook his shoulder , pressing a light kiss to his cheek . Louis' eye fluttered open , Harry smiled , "Good morning , sleepyhead ."

Louis blushed and rubbed his eyes , "Are we there ?"

"Yeah , we're here ." Harry unbuckled him and helped him out , getting Olie and Olive out from the backseat to give Louis company while he get the suitcases and bags out of the car .

He gave Louis a backpack and the two dogs' leashes while he took the other bag and two suitcases , guiding Louis to the reception to get their room .

Harry placed everything near a couch and sat Louis on it , "Wait here , I'll get our room ." He kissed his forehead and went to the reception .

Louis busied himself with Olie and Olive , minutes later Harry came back , this time with a suitcase cart , "I'll put it all here and we'll go ." Harry filled the cart , letting Louis hold his bicep as he led the way to their room .

The resort camp was huge ; log cabins , green grass and trees everywhere , there was a small cafe and a swimming pool , every log cabin had a fireplace .

"Here we are ; cabin eighteen ." Harry took the keys and opened the room , letting Louis and the dogs in . "You can walk around to adjust to the place while I unpack us ." Harry pecked his lips and went to get the suitcases and bags .

Harry watched as Louis walked around with his hands in front of him cautiously , feeling his way around the room . Harry unpacked their clothes into the drawers , he placed the bathroom nesessities in their places .

"I'm finished ." Harry announced , walking to Louis and placing his hands on his hips , "Do you want to go sit outside on the grass with the dogs ? Get some fresh air ." Harry asked , pressing kisses to his cheek . Louis nodded with a smile , "Yeah , let's go ."

~~

The day after they had breakfast in bed (Harry ordered) , then Harry convinced Louis to come to the swimming pool .

Harry had two towels on his shoulder , his arm wrapped around Louis' waist as he walked them to the pool . "You won't leave me , right ?" Louis asked , making Harry tsk , "It's like you don't know me . Of course I'll stay with you , I won't leave you ."

They reached the pool , Harry unleashed Olie and Olive , placing the leashes and towels on a chair . He pulled his shirt over his head and turned to Louis , "Come on love , shirt off ."

Louis let Harry take his shirt off , Harry wrapped his arm around his wait and led them to the steps into the pool , "We'll go in slowly , okay ?" Harry stepped in , the water was cold but a nice cold . He helped Louis in , his hands never leaving his waist .

"The water's nice ." Louis said with a small smile , Harry took another step and helped Louis . "Haz , let's go further in ." Louis squeezed his biceps lightly under his fingertips , Harry chuckled and took him into the pool until it reached their torsos ; Harry's waist and Louis' ribs .

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and pressed close to him , "Don't let me drown ."

"I won't , love ." Harry brought him closer and kissed his forehead , "I'm right here , yeah ? I'll always be ."

Louis nodded , he let his arms slide off his neck as he splashed him , giggling when he felt Harry turning backwards . Harry splashed him back , but not in the face , he reached his hands behind him and splashed his shoulders and the back of his head . Louis let out a light squeak and giggled , "This is so much fun ." He splashed Harry again .

Harry chuckled and they started a small splashing war , Louis was giggling and smiling widely . Harry broke off the small war by cupping Louis' cheeks and pressing their lips together , Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's middle as he smiled into the kiss .

Harry rubbed their noses together and pecked Louis' lips , then he swiftly wrapped his arms around his waist and lifted him up , trying his bast to twirl them around in circles . Louis giggled and held onto Harry's neck tightly , so when Harry let go of his waist he stayed hanging off him .

"So my baby kitten turned into a baby koala bear ?" Harry chuckled , Louis giggled quietly into his shoulder and nodded . He wrapped his legs around Harry's waist when his arms got tired , Harry supported him and nuzzled his shoulder , "I'm so happy you're here with me ."

"I'm happy you want me here with you ." Louis smiled , his fingers playing lightly with the hair at the back of Harry's neck .

Harry rubbed his hand up and down his back , "You're so perfect , you know that ? And you're all mine . Like a dream coming true ." He pressed soft kisses to his shoulder , Louis grinned with deep red blush covering his cheeks , "I think you're perfect too . You're so nice to me , I feel comfortable with you ."

"I'm glad ." Harry grinned aswell , "Now kiss me , baby koala ."

Louis giggled and lifted his head , he cupped Harry's cheeks as his thumbs searched his lips . As soon as he touched his lips he moved down to press his lips to Harry's , both smiling .

~~

Four days into the vacation , and everything was beyond perfect for the two .

It was another slightly chilly night , Harry lit the fireplace for him and Louis . They were cuddled in front of it , Harry had Louis on his chest and there was a comfortable silence .

"Love ?" Harry looked down to Louis , who hummed and lifted his head up to listen better . Harry sat up and made Louis sit in front of him , Louis furrowed his eyebrows , "What's happening ?"

Harry took both his small hands in his big ones , "I uh , have a surprise for you ."

"Oh , what is it ?" Louis scooted a little closer .

Harry took a deep breath , "I really hope you'll like it and not freak out on me ."

"Haz , just tell me . I'll be okay ." Louis squeezed his hands comfortingly .

"In the past two months I've been driving around the area , looking for something . I didn't care about the cost , and I wanted it to be a birthday-Christmas present for you ." Harry rubbed his thumbs on the back of Louis' hands , "And I found the perfect present I was waiting to find ."

"What is it ?" Louis asked .

"It's a three hours drive but it's definitely worth it ." Harry held Louis' hands tighter , "I made an appointment for you in three weeks , for a check up to see if you can have an eye surgery ."

Louis' chest tightened and his forehead became a little sweaty . "H-Harry , I - It costs a fortune -"

"I've been saving up as much as I can , and I already talked to your mother aswell , she said she'll help with the cost ." Harry assured him .

Louis felt tears coming to his eyes , "A-Am I really g-going to be able to s-see ?"

"This surgery worked on people , I talked to the doctor and he said that , because you lost your sight to an accident and weren't born with it , it's a higher chance you'll see again ."

Louis was speechless , still trying to take it in . He's going to be able to see Harry , and his family .

"A-Are you happy ?" Harry asked , Louis broke into a smile through happy tears , "I'm more than happy ! I c-can't believe this , Haz , I'm going to s-see you and my mum and s-sisters !" Louis launched forward and hugged Harry tightly , "Th-thank you so much ! I l-love you !"

Harry grinned and held him even closer , "I love you too , baby . You're welcome ." He let him cry into his shoulder a little more , before he started tickling him lightly , "No more cryinggg !"

Louis giggled and pushed at his fingers , he rolled away from him but his fingers chased him . "S-stop ! Haz come on , stop it !" He giggled and squirmed .

Harry stopped and pecked his cheek , trailing the kisses to his lips . Louis felt his way around and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , pulling his body closer to his .

"Haz ?" Louis pulled away a little , Harry hummed and pressed a light peck to his lips . I-I trust you , you know that ?"

"Of course I do ." Harry smiled and kissed his cheek .

"Can you - can we , maybe - uh , you know ... m-make love ?"

Harry was surprised from the question , he wasn't expecting it to come but he was super happy it came from Louis .

"Love , are you sure you're ready ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "Of course I am . I trust you , you'll take care of me . R-Right ?"

"Of course I will ." Harry pecked his cheek again , "Are you hundred percent sure ?"

Louis nodded , "I am ."

Harry nodded to himself , then kissed his lips , "Okay . Please tell me if you're uncomfortable and want to stop , okay ? I don't want to do anything you don't want to do ."

Louis nodded and brought his lips back to Harry's , relaxing under his hands .

~~

Harry wrapped them tightly under the covers , still in front of the fireplace .

"It was amazing ." Louis mumbled into his chest , Harry smiled and kissed the top of his head , "I'm glad you liked it . I loved it ."

"I never want this week to end ." Louis sighed , "I'm having so much fun ."

Harry grinned, "I'll arrange more trips , I promise ."

Louis smiled , he reached his hand up to find Harry's face and press their lips together , "I love you so much ."

"I love you more ." Harry nuzzled his neck , "Let's get some sleep now , yeah ?"

Louis nodded and cuddled impossibly closer to him , falling asleep with a smile on his face .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 40.4K 69
Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flowercrowns and cuddles . Harry found out...
595K 31.7K 43
❝ he'd closed the door to all the emotions years ago, but now, the aroma that seeped from his flawless skin was an intoxicating mixture of lilacs and...
16.7K 230 24
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
14.9K 414 12
Louis didn't believe in love at first sight until he met his neighbour Harry, the gorgeous man in the apartment next door who saved lives and had a s...