Bliss

By gurglesmurglepurgle

Meet April Coleen Foster. Elegant fingers, silky hair the color of fresh blood, plump lips, and a shy persona... More

Ugh
◆ 1 ◆
◆ 3 ◆
◆ 4 ◆
◆ 5 ◆
◆ 6 ◆
◆ 7 ◆
◆ 8 ◆
◆ 9 ◆
◆ 10 ◆

◆ 2 ◆

26 1 2
By gurglesmurglepurgle

Max Eppelher's second encounter with April Coleen Foster.

It was very hard for Max to supress the chuckle that was dangerously tickling its way up his throat.

He saw April's dark red head peeking from behind a library shelf.

The first time he saw her was at Chamomile, the café where he snacked on his usual meal of chai tea and a steaming hot bowl of pumpkin soup.

But he was rendered speechless when he saw her.

He noted that she was seated across another girl who was on the short side and kept glancing back and forth between the redhead and him.

Of course the first feature he saw were her eyes.

A solid color of grey, like the clouds before a storm, yet her pretty face showed nothing but shyness, flushed cheeks, and slightly parted lips.

She had pretty lips.

Max shook his head, trying to hide the smile that was already on his face as he remembered the beautiful girl.

Then he realized that she was 5 feet away from him and was hiding.

Immediately, a range of emotions of disappointment, hurt, and the typical sadistic anger fleeted on Max's face.

She was probably avoiding him.

What was he thinking?

Pretty lips?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 79.7K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
5.3M 478K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
223K 7.2K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...