Bliss

By gurglesmurglepurgle

Meet April Coleen Foster. Elegant fingers, silky hair the color of fresh blood, plump lips, and a shy persona... More

◆ 1 ◆
◆ 2 ◆
◆ 3 ◆
◆ 4 ◆
◆ 5 ◆
◆ 6 ◆
◆ 7 ◆
◆ 8 ◆
◆ 9 ◆
◆ 10 ◆

Ugh

35 2 0
By gurglesmurglepurgle

Hello fellow human beings!

I just decided to write this story, cuz why not, a little romance could probably spice my life up.

These characters either come from deep within me and the person whom I am currently crushing on (fictional or not ;) or two people who actually don't exist in this universe.

And yes, this cover is mine.

Please don't hate me if this short story unintentionally breaks your heart or is extremely cheesy.

Or both.

There will be, occasionally, some puns in some of the chapters, just a heads up.

So, enjoy the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
260K 19.6K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
375K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...