Fire, Ice and Everything Nice...

By SweetestSin1314

What happens when someone as cool as the multi millionaire Timmy, met someone as hot as Johnny, the strugglin... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 : Twist of Fate
Chapter 3 : Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 4 : Hired
Chapter 5 : The Perfect Set -Up
Chapter 6 : I Love the Way You Lie
Chapter 7 : The Wishing Well
Chapter 8 : Eat a bit, Open up a little
Chapter 9 : Dazed and Confused
Chapter 10 : What's Next?
Chapter 11 : Remember Me?
Chapter 12 : Hands off, Witch! He is Mine!
Chapter 13 : Seriously Loose
Chapter 14 : Midnight Memories
Chapter 15 : Let's End This!
Chapter 16 : Who Cut Some Onions?
Chapter 17 : The Proposal
Chapter 18 : Fairy Tale

Chapter 1 : Johnny of all Trades

8.5K 301 46
By SweetestSin1314

"Johnny wake up, it's already 4 in the morning," his mother gently rocked his body.

Johnny got up hearing the time. It's already 4, I only have 30 minutes to fix myself, he said to himself.

He rushed to the bathroom and took a shower, ate his breakfast and ride his bike and go to his work. His first out of his 3 jobs.

He works as a dairy delivery boy from 5 am to 7 am, works as a book keeper from 8 am to 5 pm, and works as a bartender at 6 pm to 12 am.

Why 3 jobs? Well, Johnny isn't rich. His father died while he is studying in college. Since he is the oldest son, he worked as a book keeper in the city library while studying. After he graduates, he applied on many companies, waiting for a company that will call and hire him but it never happens. He can't let his mother and two sister die because of hunger so he find jobs that pays high enough for them to survive and to pay bills.

"Johnny, ready for your deliveries?"

"Yes, sir!" He replied while loading the eggs, butter and milk in the van.

"Here are the address of your route for today, take care," his boss pat his shoulder.

"I will, thanks,"

=======================================================

After the delivery, he ride his bike again to go to the city library, he still have an hour cause he finished the deliveries early. He took out his wallet and count the tips, enough for a coffee. He enters the coffee shop and make his order, and made his way thru the tables. He sat near by the window. He opened his phone and look if any company called him, but he only see a message from his mother.

"Your order sir," the crew said.

"Thanks," he smiled. He immediately drinks his coffee because he likes it really hot.

He looked to his phone again and saw that he only had 30 mins to spare. Rushing to the door, he bumped to another person.

"Sorry," the two of them said in unison while Johnny helped the other guy stand up.

"Sorry first, I rushed to the door and I am not looking in my way, sorry," Johnny said.

"Sorry too, I received a call so I took my eyes off my way," the other guy say.

"Sorry again, anyways, good morning and have a good day," Johnny smiled.

The other guy blushed, "good morning and have a good day too," he replied.

Johnny walked through the door and found his bike. He rode immediately so he won't be late in his second job.

After he works at the library, he goes home. Today was his off from the bar. He can rest to re-energize his body from a long work tomorrow but seeing the bills, he can't just sleep. Suddenly, his phone ringed, makin him jump from his bed.

"It should be good, what's up, Chen?" He said to the other line.

"Johnny, any work for now?"

"No. Today's my off in the bar, why did you asked?"

"Actually, I've been doubting to give this work to you, but it left me with only you as a choice. I am in need of a dancer. Male stripper dancer,"

He ended the call. What the actual fuck is that? He said to himself. His phone ringed again.

"I may be poor, but I ain't that low. Sorry, Chen," he said.

"Listen to me first, Johnny. All you have to do is dance. Nothing more. You're not the main gigolo for the night,okay. It was a bachelorette party, one of my dancer was sick today, so I had to replace him," Chen explained.

"I don't dance," he said.

"You can learn, please? This job will pay you enough for just one night,"

"I'll just dance? What if someone knows me there? What if someone touches me and harass me there?" Johnny asked.

"You'll just dance. We will cover your face with a mask, and someone won't touch you, I'll guarantee, cause you're not the main gigolo as I said earlier," Chen said.

"How much will you pay me?"

"A weeks salary from your job in the library,"

"I'll just dance. With a mask. No touch. I'll break your leg if something not nice came. Deal?" Johnny said.

"Deal. Be at the square around 9:30, we'll pick you up there and teach you the dance,"

"Okay," Johnny hangs up. Thinking about his sideline. Is it worth it? Damn, sure it is. It will help him pay the bills and put food in their table.

=======================================================

The time for the party starts. Johnny and the others were inside a big box.

"Okay guys, let's do this,"

From the inside, they can hear the small laughs of those ladies. They can hear male voices too. The music suddenly became more sensual and then someone just opened the box, making it their cue to stand and dance.

"Here it goes," Johnny told himself.

=======================================================

I've been here in this party where I don't even like the theme. Geez. Bachelorette party, for a guy like me. I could really break my friend's neck for this, but he trusts me to take a look at his girlfriend, Chloe, here since he was in US. Timmy told himself.

The bride-to-be opened a very big box at the center of the stage. Suddenly, 3 guys appeared, dancing and I heard the girls squeals so loud it could really hurt your eardrums. What caught my attention was the guy on the left. He was not that good in dancing, I can tell, but he had the sexiest body out of the three. My God, what am I thinking, Timmy asked himself.

Timmy sat at the bar counter, when the sexy dance finished. The celebrant then hold the mic and speaks,

"Thank you, for this wonderful party, everyone, but before we leave, can I make a request?"

Everybody screamed yes.

"All of the person here in this bar, can we play a game? A game of truth or dare, but with a twist. Everyone who will choose truth will drink 2 shots of tequila, body shot and bottoms up, while the dare will not go to the extent of sex. Any questions?"

A girl raised her hand,

"What's your question?"

"Are the dancers in the game too?"

"Of course they are. So let's start?"

Everybody screams.

=======================================================

Everyone formed a very big circle. 12 ladies, 3 strippers, the 2 bouncers, the lady bartender and Timmy.

It's a good thing the strippers were decent now, Timmy mentally talked to himself.

"Let the spinning begins," the ladies shouts.

After 5 spins, the bottle stopped at one of the strippers. I thought I knew him, but I don't remember where and when.

"Truth or dare?" The girl asked.

Johnny, not wanting to work tomorrow drunk, answered "Dare,"

"I've had this silliest idea. My boyfriends friend here, Timmy, never had a girlfriend. We almost think he is gay, but he doesn't have that vibe though. My dare is..."

"Chloe, it's not a good joke," I said to her quietly.

"Make out in that room for 10 minutes. Lock the door if you please. It's for you Timmy, me and Jake doesn't want you to die a virgin, even from a kiss," she said laughing.

"It's not funny," I said sternly.

The stripper stands up, and goes my way. He helped me stand up and everyone cooed at us. That's when I remember this guy. The guy in the coffee shop.

I stand up, and we go to the room and closed it. We can hear the ladies at the door giggling. Maybe wanting to hear us moan. Silly.

"Hi," I opened the conversation, whispering.

"Hello, so will we do it now?" The guy asked.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Don't you remember me?"

"I'm afraid I haven't met you yet,"

"I'm the guy you bumped in the coffee shop this morning," I said.

"Oh, sorry. I am in a hurry that time. I'm Johnny, and you are?"

"Timmy," and we shake hands.

"So, are we gonna do it now?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"The make out dare,"

"Oh, but I don't even know that, let's just say we make out, that's all,"

"Are you aware that they're on the other side of the door?" Johnny asked.

"I am, but I really had no idea about it,"

"Okay, just mess your hair, your tie and your clothes. I'll do mine as well. It will look like we just make out," Johnny smiled.

Damn, the smile was making my knees shake. I do as I say, when suddenly.

"Hey, 10 minutes up, go out now," someone shouts.

When we came out, everyone's face were in awe. Wow, the "mess up your hair, tie and clothes look" was a success after all.

"See? They believe us," Johnny told me, while holding my hands which makes the ladies scream louder.

Suddenly, the lights turn off...

=======================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 989 25
He sucks on my soft skin making me gasp, "Let this serve as a reminder that you are taken, Mrs.Kim" he whispered as his finger caressed the mark he l...
52.7K 1.2K 23
𝖔𝖔𝖔. πˆπ“π€π‹πˆπ€π π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ {COMPLETED!} .*βœ°γ€a timothΓ©e chalamet fanfiction】 ↳ ❝ β„‘ 𝔱𝔒𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”žπ”©π”© 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 β„Œπ”’π”žπ”³π”’π”« 𝔦𝔰 π”ž...
183K 4.8K 17
||Little reminder I made this book in January of 2021 and my writing has gotten a lot better and this was my first book I ever wrote|| George finds a...
42.8K 951 16
After being hurt your whole entire life, how could you even risk opening your heart to someone who is just as broken as you are? Could you ever lear...