Chapter 14 : Midnight Memories

=======================================================

Geez, Timmy. Sleep now. It's already late! I scold myself.

After 2 whole weeks of thinking, I came in to terms of what I really feel about Johnny.

Nights like this, where I couldn't sleep makes me think of him the most. I've been tossing and turning in my bed but whenever I stopped, Johnny always crossed my mind.

Me and my friends had our video calls earlier and I confided to them about how I feel. I told them that I missed him, his eyes, his nose, lips, hair, voice, his smile and his laugh.

Everything about him is so amazing and beautiful and I can't deny the fact that everyday, the feeling gets too strong. This gives an impression to my friends, which I already knew.

"You are in love with Johnny," my three friends said in unison which makes me jolt in my bed.

"I love him? No, no, that can't be. Don't get me wrong, he is my friend, my employee, my fake fiancé but I admit that there is something about him that makes me like him. Yeah, I like him, I really do like him," I said facing my laptop with my three friends.

"See, you like him? That's where it'll all start. I knew it from the first day you talk about this man," Robin said smiling.

"Oh my, it came out of your mouth, Timmy, that you fancy your fiancé," Xander said,

"Do I fancy him? No, no. I don't fancy him. I am not supposed to 'like' him. I'm not supposed to be attracted to him," I said to myself but maybe I said it aloud cause thay heard it

"See? The denial is there. I must tell you, Tim, that this is only a pretend. What if it ends? Will he talk to you after that?" Denmark asked,

"I always remember that it's a pretend, but I like him. I can't just make him go away. He is someting to me." I said sounding a bit sad.

"When did you start questioning your sexuality?" Robin asked,

"I only asked it whenever I'm with him. So Robin, am I gay?" I asked.

"I don't know. Gay or not, you're still our friend, mofo! Stop thinking we'll stop being friends with you," Robin replied

"Yeah. Nothing will change!" Denmark said.

"Aww. I love you guys! I'll treat you next time! Got to go! I'm early tomorrow," I said waving goodbye.

It's already 2 in the morning and yet, I can't sleep.

=======================================================

It was too late this evening (it's already 2 in the morning) and I can't get my sleep. It's just that, maybe, I am missing Timmy in my bed. No, joke ofcourse! He only slept here once. I am browsing the wedding portfolio and since I am not doing anything, I will do my top picks. Honestly, I already had my picks.

A beach/sunset wedding.

A garden wedding

And a church wedding

I picked these 3 because they are beautiful. It's worth sharing with the people you love.

I am getting more confused and starting to ask my sexuality this past week, cause this past few weeks, all I ever think of was Timmy. Sometimes I hope that Timmy isnalso thinking of me too.

"This is so freaking ridiculous," I said in my room.

Why not call him? A part of me said,

Why would I call him? I answered back

To hear his voice?

Why would I want to hear his voice?