Chapter 9 : Dazed and Confused

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I sat up from the bed confused until I remembered that I am in Shanghai. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and it says it's only 7 in the morning. Johnny is still sleeping, so I got up really careful not to wake him up.

I went down to the kitchen only to find my granny sipping in her cup of coffee.

"You're up early, sweetie. Want some coffee?"

"Don't mind me granny. I can prepare my own cup. Good morning," I said smiling,

I made 2 cups of coffee then went off to my room.

He is still asleep. Maybe he had a lot of drink last night. I stared at my coffee for a while then I remembered how black his eyes and his hair was.

Wooaah! Wait! I'm not supposed to think about Johnny this early in the morning.

I put down my coffee and glance at him. I sat on the edge of the bed and studied his feature.

He looks so gentle when he's sleeping. Far from that bad boy vibe he portrays when he's awake. I know he is taller than me but I didn't know that he's this muscular.

Johnny shifted then opened his eyes and saw me staring at him. He caught me off guard yet he just smile.

I felt something in my stomach when he smiled at me. What was that? Butterflies?

"Good morning," I said smiling back

"Morning," Johnny replied,

Wooahh! That was sexy... wait! I just did not think that, I told myself

"Timmy? Timmy!" Johnny waved his hand in front of Timmy,

"Timmy!"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Johnny looked at me with worried eyes. Now I notice how beautiful his eyes were. So deep, mysterious yet comforting. I could stay staring at his eyes for the whole day.

"Timmy!"

"What?"

"You're doing it again!"

"Doing what?"

"Zoning out,"

"Oh.. I'm sorry," I remembered the coffee,

"Hey, I made you a cup of coffee. Drink it while it's hot,"

"Later. Can you lay down beside me for 5 more minutes?" He asked,

"No,"

"Please?"

"No. If you want to, make me!" I dared him.

Well, it's too late for me to think it's a bad idea

Well, it's too late for me to think it's a bad idea. Johnny pulled me to his side and I lost my balance making me crash on his body on the bed and I closed my eyes.