Chapter 18 : Fairy Tale

Today is the greatest day of our lives. I, Timmy Xu,  will marry the one I love today. After all the things that happened, we finally told our parents and other relatives what really happened. We thought that they'll give us a long speech about honesty but we only got them laughing. They told us that we are such a cute couple and told us to make sure that the wedding that will happen will be true this time, and it was.

We kept Miss Hannah as our planner. Hands down to that lady for being so supportive and patient with us. Our wedding took 5 months in the making. Why took that long? Because of my mother. Well, she wants an extravagant wedding (cause she says it fits for me) but me and Johnny wants a simple one. We settled on a garden wedding with a sunset view, and we picked our secret garden as our venue. Both of us decided it, for it is worth sharing with the people we dearly love.

This wedding creates a buzz in our country. Well, as a business tycoon, I couldn't help it. Paparazzi's here and everywhere. Some even stalk us wherever we go. The buzz we created had its pro's and cons. Me, personally in the company, lost three international clients because of this but me and Johnny gained a lot of inspiring messages, congratulations and support for what we truly believe.

"You nervous?"

I stopped reminiscing and look where the voice came. There stood my friends.

"I am not. I'm just wondering why I had such great friends," I said

"You can't fool any one of us, Tim. By the way, this garden of yours is amazing. I took several photos along with the cliffs and the sea." Xander said

"My men are scattered in your house and in the perimeter of this area. You can relax now," Denmark said

"And the ambulance is ready, just in case your mom made her diva moments and starts to cry and faint," Robin said which made us all laughing.

"I've heard that, Robin. Honey, it's already time, are you ready?" My mom shouts outside the makeshift room.

"Yes, mom!" I shouted back and I looked at my friends. "Better made your entourage walk classy and elegant. I don't want to watch my wedding video with such a lousy entourage," I joked.

"Shut up. We are models, we can do it. See you later!"

The three left. 5 more minutes and I will see my groom. Funny that we aren't a traditional couple but we opted not to see each other before the wedding, and I terribly missed him. We will walk together since there was no bride. Thanks to Hannah for that wonderful idea.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Your turn, Tim. Good luck and congratulations. Best wishes for the both of you," Hannah said and made my way to the aisle full of red and white flowers.

========================================================

I opened the door and ran my way to the aisle only to find the man I love standing so close to me.

"Hi, gorgeous," Timmy said

"Looks like someone missed me," I replied

"It's not me who ran all the way here. Maybe it's the other way around," he teased me.

The music starts to play which is our cue. There were two aisles, which we will walk solely and met before we reach the altar. I threw glances and smiles over Timmy which he replies with funny facial expressions. When we reach the intersection, we held each others hand.

"Have I told you lately that I really love you?" I whispered to him

"I guess so. I think I already answered that with an I love you too," he said smiling and I kissed his cheek which makes him blush.