The fearless lame-onardo seri...

By abbyms02

*warning* This is older writing! So may not be that good! Also trigger warnings as well. Leo is the Leader of... More

Chapter One, The Normal leader
Chapter Two, Your gonna hurt him!
Chapter Three, Not coming back
Chapter Four, You didnt stop him?
Chapter Five, Broken
Chapter Six, Dieing
Chapter Seven, Getting to the Lab
Chapter Eight: Apple
Chapter Nine: My secret hiding place
Chapter Ten: From twice a week to twice a day
Preparations
Thanks guys
Dear Donnie
Dear mikey
Dear splinter
Hey guys
Update
A/n
Hey guys
My end//FINALLY A CHAPTER!
Conquences
"Is he dead"
In time in space
Hello Leonardo
Update on ur fav author yeah right
Surprise
:)
Your not really there
Hey guys
Ok heres whats up
My body?
Confusion
You deserve this
*••BIG NEWS••*
•**final chapter•**

A CHAPTER

1.6K 46 6
By abbyms02

Leonardo Pov,
"What?Your supposed to be dead!"I say in disbelief.She smilies and says "I am a spirt of fate Leonardo and I have come to you to give you a chance to choose your fate.The fate of if you decided to die and came to the spirt world Or,you stay alive with you brothers."I nod standing up coming to her hight.She smilies and says "May we begin Leonardo?"I nod then respond saying  What are we looking at first?Her face expression goes dark and says "if you passed on Leonardo!"I nod.A portal opens full of light and she moves her hand telling me to come.We walk inside and we entered the liar.Everything was how it was before I "died!"The infirmary  doors open and there stands Donnie and he then says with tears coming in his eyes and says "Leo is .....dead!"Then he falls to the floor!

A/n
I'm a terrible person I know first not updating in forever and now a cliffhanger!!Sorry but at least I update I really think about you guys a lot I'm sorry I don't update I'm just wanting to make this story last because it is the most successful book and I really enjoy writing it for you guys!Im really sorry I'm not updating but,I'm trying to get better!Thanks guys and a update is coming!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 434 6
Anubhav left Haseena on the day of their engagement , Though everyone was angry and hurt but the life was going on untill a devastating news came in...
657K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
32K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...