Chapter Two, Your gonna hurt him!

As I enter the dojo, theres Splinter already beginning his intense "training." When reality it's his way of making his disapproval clear. It's truly punishment, but I don't disappove. We did go against him...

The long training session including, conditioning, form, core strength, leg training, hand to hand combat, weapon usage, tumbling work etc. 

Raph complained the entire time, Donnie groaned through his core training as it was extended from the previous nights injury and Mikey sat out most of it. Which just left me and Raph to carry the weight of the "training." Yet, after a long three hours and attempting to please Splinter he let us go. The rest of the brothers limped their way out while I stayed to mediate. To hopefully some how find a way to find peace. 

Since the last few weeks of searching for containers of mutigen, and the added stress with the Shredder and Splinter I haven't been myself. I don't feel like myself, I feel lost. In a haze filled with uncertainity and emptiness. As I continue my breathing techniques theres a large slam and a minute after loud stomping echoes inside the dojo. 

" What was that for?" Raph yells from behind me.

' Breathe... Deep breathes...'I tell myself, hoping I can keep my cool and just please Raph at all means possible to avoid any further confrentation. 

" What do you mean Raph?" I ask in a low tone. Yet, even I knew, he meant the training. 

" Training! Mikey is still beat up from last night, and poor Donnie can hardly make it to the couch! They are barely holding on by a thread! Yet, you let them suffer through today because you want to suck up to Splinter?" He snaps. 

" You act as if they are dieing Raph. Donnie just needs to ice his foot and Mikey will be fine in a few days. It would be good for Mikey to take training more serious. He is getting older and needs to mature more anyway. Training aids with that." I respond still monotone. Keeping my eyes closed, hoping it would just encourage Raph to leave, and let this conversation die out. 

From behind me, I hear the stomping grow closer and stop right in front of me. Slowly I open my eyes and meet Raph's death glare as he stands above me. His hands clasped at his sides. 

" If you do this, and hurt Mikey you will regret it. I won't stick around for you to run us in the ground." He states in a low tone. Attempting to intimidate me. 

Yet, to my surprise I stand, my heart beginning to pound, my anger rising from my stomach. 

" Good. We don't need a hot head running us into the ground. Don't interfere with my team!" I respond, putting strong emphasis on 'my.'

With a strong motion he turns storming out.