A CHAPTER

Leonardo Pov,
"What?Your supposed to be dead!"I say in disbelief.She smilies and says "I am a spirt of fate Leonardo and I have come to you to give you a chance to choose your fate.The fate of if you decided to die and came to the spirt world Or,you stay alive with you brothers."I nod standing up coming to her hight.She smilies and says "May we begin Leonardo?"I nod then respond saying  What are we looking at first?Her face expression goes dark and says "if you passed on Leonardo!"I nod.A portal opens full of light and she moves her hand telling me to come.We walk inside and we entered the liar.Everything was how it was before I "died!"The infirmary  doors open and there stands Donnie and he then says with tears coming in his eyes and says "Leo is .....dead!"Then he falls to the floor!

A/n
I'm a terrible person I know first not updating in forever and now a cliffhanger!!Sorry but at least I update I really think about you guys a lot I'm sorry I don't update I'm just wanting to make this story last because it is the most successful book and I really enjoy writing it for you guys!Im really sorry I'm not updating but,I'm trying to get better!Thanks guys and a update is coming!