Preparations

Leo POV
I woke up early this morning and,walked to the kitchen and I fixed everyone there favorite breakfast.I fixed Splinter hot herbal tea with a bagel and some slices of Chesse.Donatello I fixed him some pancakes exactly three and a cup full of syrup.I then fixed him some freshly squeezed orange juice.I then fixed Mikey some pizza with a soda.I walked to splinters room and sat his at his door.I then walked back to the kitchen and,picked up Donnie's plate and took it to the lab .He was asleep with his head laying on his desk.I rubbed his head and he woke up with a startle.He smilies when he sees the plate with freshly made breakfast.I smilie and hand him the plate.I walk back to the kitchen sneaking a peak of Raph he looks so pale and helpless.I feel relief when I know I'm gonna end it tonight.It makes me feel good knowing there suffering will float away off there shoulders.I couldn't help smiling when I walk back to the kitchen.I decided to hold off and leave on a good note with Donnie and splinter mostly Mikey.Instead of ending last night I'm ending it tonight.I walk back  to the kitchen and slowly hold the platter in my hands.Feeling the warm  energy flow threw the thin wood.I hold my breath as I walk down the hall way to Mikey's room.I feel the terrible side of leaving to ight.The sorrow and the moaning.I hold that side of me inside as I knock on the metal door and hear the echoes flow threw the room.The door cracks open and,Mikey looks to be with anger .I move the platter towards him.He doesn't take it.I gently sit it down next to the door.I walk away thinking "This is why I'm gonna end it!"I walk to my room and grab some materials to write something I never thought I would write.Im gonna write my goodbye letters.
a/n
What ya think I would like to dedicate this chappie to codester115 who really wanted a new chappie!I plan to update Tomorrow!!Hope you enjoy!!