You deserve this

Leo POV,
I look to Tang Shen questions arose wondering what was meant by that.She waved her hand and another portal appeared with light shining.I walked inside and the light disappeared.All I heard was grunts,wheezing,sounds of utter tourture!I turn to find Tang Shen behind me but,her face was covered in her hands I heard weeping?She was crying!Why was he crying this it's set in stone just yet.I walk to her and say "Tang Shen why are you crying?"She looks up an says "Leonardo my son look for yourself!"I walk forward realizing where we were.We were on a patio looking over the shredders dojo.I find railing displaying the floor below us.I walk to the rails and, there was shredder and who was he punching?I saw green no it can't be no it can't be!I move farther up the railing to see who It was!The person was tied up to a metal pole.I then see red.It had a shell and there was Sias beside it.It was RAPH!Tears flood across my cheeks it can't really be him the strong Raph being beaten to death?Blood was pouring out of him.Pain was displayed all over his face.I then hear shredder yell with anger behind his words "You deserve this you monster!You killed Kari(If that's how you spell it 😂😂😂)!I turn and look to Tang Shen who then falls to the floor crying!I then look back to see Raph dead taking his las breath before his skull was crushed by shredder!

A/n
There you go my owls I tried to bring all of the ideas together!How did I do?Please tell me I really want feed back it would help a lot! Thanks and a update will be here quickly!