OCD ➳ Larry Stylinson

By LarryStylinSup

16-year-old Harry has OCD, causing him to have repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations, obsessions, an... More

Chapter One: The Flawless Boy
Chapter Two: The Library
Chapter Four: To Text Or Not To Text
Chapter Five: It's A Date
Chapter Six: The Park
Chapter Seven: For Now
Chapter Eight: A Walk And A Coffee Shop
Chapter Nine: A Talk In The Coffee Shop
Chapter Ten: Change
Chapter Eleven: Moving on
Chapter Twelve: Backfire
Chapter Thirteen: Problems Arise
Chapter Fourteen: Secrets Exposed
Chapter Fifteen: Together Again
Chapter Sixteen: Friction
Chapter Seventeen: Panic
Chapter Eighteen: Basement
Chapter Nineteen: Missing
Chapter Twenty: Finally
Chapter Twenty One: Again
Chapter Twenty Two: Therapy
Chapter Twenty Three: Back To School
Chapter Twenty Four: The Party
Chapter Twenty Five: Love
Chapter Twenty Six: Mess
Chapter Twenty Seven: Stay The Night
Chapter Twenty Eight: Another Party
Chapter Twenty Nine: Final Part One
Chapter Thirty: Final Part Two
EPILOGUE

Chapter Three: This Is What I Deserve

111K 4.2K 6.7K
By LarryStylinSup

Warning: Selfharm. May be triggering... sorry.

.

.

[Harry's POV]

.

.

I didn't see Louis again that day, and everything went as it normally did. I drove home. I did homework. I went to bed. It's the same routine as always.

But, that night, I dreamt of Him. I dreamt of Louis.

He was just sitting there, reading to himself. No... he was reading to me. His glasses sat nicely on the bridge of his cute little nose. No one was around. It was just me and him. He was reading a poem. Something old, maybe Shakespeare. His soft, higher voice rang around the small room, his T's and S's flowing in the sentence like magic. I sighed deeply as he read on, enjoying the moment. He was mid-sentence when I heard and annoying loud beep. I looked around, searching for the mysterious sound, but couldn't find it. It beeped again, and again, and again. What was this sound? Where was it coming from?

I awoke with a start, shutting off the annoying alarm. I let a deep groan escape my lips and crawled out of my warm sheets. That dream... why did I have that dream?

Fag

Kill yourself

I shook my head. Sunshine was bursting all around my room, forcing me to squint my sleep filled eyes. I put on the clothes I had previously laid out the night before. It was just a simple white tank top with dark jeans. It wasn't too colorful but wasn't too bland. I matched a pair of white converse with the outfit, tying my laces perfectly, but messing up and having to retie them again... a few times.

Going along with my normal routine, I ate breakfast. My mother wasn't up yet.

Good.

I rushed out the door when I was ready, prerared for another day in hell.

*

Inhaling a deep breathe, I walked into my geometry class. I sat in the back as I always did, but noticed that Louis wasn't there. Did he decide I was too weird and switch classes? He must have. My heart sank as I stared at the empty desk bedside me. Pulling out my notebook, I turned to the page the teacher assigned and began to work, still sad about Louis not being here.

The door to the class room suddenly opened with a loud creak, getting the attention of everyone there. I looked up from my work, and felt a smile grow on my face. Louis was standing there awkwardly, his bag across his shoulder.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson, so nice of you to join us," the teacher, Mr. Banks, said in an annoyed tone.

Louis shuffled on his feet.

"My alarm didn't go off," he murmured, staring at the ground. A blush was creeping onto his cheeks.

"Well, it seems you'll have to sit next to Styles again," Mr. Banks grunted.

Louis nodded and head to the back, next to me. I heard Zayn mutter "Sucks for you" as Louis passed by him.

Louis had to sit here, as in, he didn't have a choice. And yesterday he didn't know that an awkward, stuttering boy would happen to sit next to him. He didn't want to sit there. Why would he?

But, when he sat down, he smiled... again. He muttered a "Hi" to me, and went on with his work.

Maybe he did want to sit there. Maybe he did like me... just maybe.

*

Later that day, I was in the library, and Louis sat down across from me. I looked at him and he just smiled. Why did he do this again? We sat there quietly for the most part, reading our books, until the bell rang and we went the same rout as yesterday. I pushed in my chair multiple times, muttering the number each time, before we left. Louis didn't say anything, he just watched.

He went to his classroom, waving, and I went to mine.

Even if we didn't really talk today, something about him is just so... intriguing. Not only does he actually want to spend time with me, or at least I hope he does, but he's just so perfect. When he smiles, when he laughs, the fact that he's clean and symmetrical, it's all perfect.

I don't always look at boys this way. I mean, I don't really know my sexuality, considering I've never really found anyone who appealed to me in the slightest. But then there's Louis. I've known him for 2 days, and I think I already have a crush. Being gay never bothered me, it doesn't really matter who you love. But I need to find out more about this boy before I jump to conclusions. And it's not like he'd ever like me back in that way, he's probably straight. He's gorgeous. He could have any girl in the school in a second.

I'm thinking about this too much.

*

That night I laid in bed, my hands on my stomach, eyes closed, thinking.

I like to imagine what my life would be like if I was normal. If I didn't wash my hands for two minutes every time I touch something unfamiliar, if I didn't feel the need to repeat tasks I've already done, if I didn't stutter when in an awkward situation. Would I have friends? Would I have a girlfriend? Or, would I have Louis? I'd want to have him. I would be able to hold him without having a major panic attack. That would be nice. Just being able to touch him would be a miracle.

I imagined myself kissing him, our lips moving to the rhythm of a song playing softly in the background. He would be sitting on my lap, his legs wrapped around my torso. I'd have my hands running through his soft brown fringe, muttering his name softly.

If only that was possible. There's about a million things standing in the way.

One being that no one loves me. My mom barley even talks to me, my dad left when I was seven, and my sister talks to me about every other month. I always blamed myself for my dad leaving, mostly because it was the reason. Seven was the age when it all started. When I started rearranging the house until it was perfectly symmetrical and organized, when I started pushing in my chair five times before finally feeling satisfied or turning off and on the light before I could leave a room. It was when I started having panic attacks and crying at random times. My dad hated anyone that wasn't normal. He'd probably kill me if he found out I was having these thoughts about a boy. So, he left. He packed his bags, and left. My mother and sister cried, and I locked myself in my room. I was smart enough to understand what was going on, I just couldn't figure out why.

Of course, now I know.

My arm suddenly started itching, and I began to scratch it. My eyes were still shut tight, and I didn't realize how hard I was scratching my arm until I felt a sharp pain and looked down to see ruby blood oozing out of a recent cut on my left arm. I sighed as I watched the blood drip down my pale arm. The scars on my arm weren't that visible, but they were there, an even amount on each one. Staring at the scars, I was reminded why they're there in the first place.

Because you're worthless.

Because no one loves you.

No matter what, I'll always be that one guy, the guy who no one talks to. That'll always be me.

I'm not sure how, but I ended up on the white tile floors of my bathroom, knee's to my chest, blade in my hand. It had only been a week since I had cut, and it's not like I was trying to stop.

I pulled the piece of metal across my arm slowly, making sure I didn't mess up. I winced as I felt the stinging sensation corrupt through me. Red liquid poured down, hitting the spotless tiles. I'll need to clean that up, I thought, finishing the thin line. I then made the same cut on my right arm, same spot, same depth, same everything.

I looked down at my work, frowning slightly. This is what I deserve. This is what I need.

Blood hit the floor steadily, each drop being a reminder of how imperfect I was.

I stood, shaking slightly. I only made two cuts, but they were pretty deep, and blood was still rolling down my pale arms.

I turned on the water in my sink, and stuck one of my bloody arms under the faucet. It burned, badly. I had to grit my teeth to hold back a scream. It took a while, but the burning eventually turned into a soothing sensation. The blood turned the water pink. I felt tears prick my eyes, but held them back.

This is what I deserve.

This is what I need.

.

.

A/N

Ok, like, I don't even know what happened with this chapter. I knew I was going to make Harry self harm, but, like, this was really depressing. I was listening to such a depressing playlist and just let my hands do the typing. So ANYWAY, sorry if that was shit.

Like, comment, follow :)

I'll update soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 28.8K 40
Harry has Haphephobia. He refuses to touch skin and skin to touch him. Louis is the roomate that just wants a peek under Harry's gloves, and sooner...
1.6M 63.4K 38
❞ Words hurt. Words break you, leave you in pieces. They hurt like a thousand knives. ❞ Harry Styles is an unhappy person, he is the victim of bullyi...
152K 5.7K 10
Louis is an eighteen year old university student with an anxiety disorder. His only friend is Niall, who outshines Louis with his smarts and his pers...
6.1K 39 22
for those who don't know, stimming is defined as: the repetitive performance of certain physical movements or , as a form of behavior by persons with...