3,471 Miles [Undergoing Editi...

Galing kay ALinihan

What would you do if you were offered an opportunity that could possible make all you're dreams come true? Wo... Higit pa

3,471 Miles
...
One- Dreams.
Two- Excuses.
Three- Bittersweet.
Four- I'm Drunk I Must Be.
Five- No Turning Back.
Six- Negotiations.
Seven- Leap Of Faith.
Eight- Up In The Clouds.
Nine- Hello New York.
Ten- Lady Susanne.
Eleven- Blinding Camera Lights.
Twelve- Back To Business.
Thirteen- Meetings Meetings Meetings.
Fourteen- Jordan.
Fifteen- Im So Done.
Sixteen- Knock At The Door.
Seventeen- Stand Up.
Eighteen- Oh No This Is Not A Date.
Nineteen- Getting To Know You.
Twenty- Make A Wish.
Twenty One- Mud Wrestling.
Twenty Two- O Romeo Romeo.
Twenty Three- A Dark Tatoo.
Twenty Four- The Big Day.
Twenty Five- Final Decisions.
Twenty Seven- Needles And Lanterns.
Twenty Eight- Returning.
Twenty Nine- Meet The Family.
Thirty- Party In The USA.
Thirty One- Goodbye Hello..
Thirty Two- I Picked Well.
Thirty Three- Good And Bad.
Thirty Four- Nose Bleed.
Thirty Five- Cruel World
Thirty Six- Magic And Mayhem

Twenty Six- A Tatoo A Bucket List And A Dream Catcher.

71 4 0
Galing kay ALinihan

"Just trust me okay!" Logan said as he dragged me round to the drivers side of the door.

"There is no way on this earth that I am letting you design and tattoo me without me knowing what it is. I don't really fancy having a vagina tattoo'd to my body permanently if I'm quite honest." I said as I jumped into the car.

I wanted to physically slap myself for agreeing to this. I really was an idiot sometimes.

Not only did Logan want me to trust him with putting a tattoo on my body, but he also wanted to design it whilst I drove us to his shop and tattoo it before I saw what it was.

"There is no way you are tattooing me before I no what it is. I may be stupid, but not that flipping stupid." I yelled as I put my foot down on the gas, following the directions the SAT NAV was feeding me.

"Listen, we have half an hour until we get there. I promise you I'd never do something that stupid. It's my job for christ sake! I'll even give you my boss's number to make you feel better. How about that?" He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"No way." I said as I broke eye contact with him, I wasn't going to fall into his trap.

"London, please just trust me. I want it to be a surprise. I promise I won't do anything stupid and I promise you that you'll love it. I tattoo more than thirty people a week, this is just another day at the office for me." He continued.

"No!" I grumbled, feeling my walls breaking.

"I just want to give you a present that you'll look at and be reminded of your time here. I don't want you to ever forget this and I know you don't either. And it will be that little bit more special if you didn't see it until I was done." He said as he stuck out his bottom lip in a child like manner.

I looked at him, fighting thoughts in my mind. One was yelling to trust him, saying he wouldn't do something that stupid, the other was yelling that this was Logan we was talking about.

"Fine. But I swear to god if you do something stupid I will cut your balls off. If your even thinking about doing that something stupid then you might as well call your mother now and tell her that grandchildren are off the cards for you." I said sternly with an odd feeling of negativity in the pit of my stomach.

He grinned and pulled out a huge sketch pad and began my tattoo design. He bit his lip as he worked, frowning and erasing as I drove.

If I wasn't so on edge about this I would of laughed at how retarded he looked when he concentrated hard.

Oh Logan, if you tattoo anything along the lines of a penis or a pair of boobs on my body; I will murder you in the most slow and painful way I can come up with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a half hour journey in the car that felt like seven hours, we arrived at a place called 'Little Shop of Horrors.'

"Nope, no way. I'm not getting out the car." I said as I cut the engine. My eyes popping out as I re-read the the sign over and over again.

"Oh for god sake London. Just get out the car. The name of the shop is just a joke. You'll be fine." Logan said as he yanked me out the car and locked the doors immediately.

He pulled me into the twenty-four hour shop and shut the door behind us.

The space was exactly how I'd imagined it to be. The walls were a bright red, the exact same colour as blood, lovely. The floors were black laminate and tattoo designs covered most of the walls.

There was a man covered in tattoo's with more holes in his body that a golf course sat behind a counter.

He looked up when he heard the door shut and a huge smile spread across his face.

"Logan! I haven't seen you in like, what.. Two weeks? How you been bro?" He asked as he eyed Logan and me.

"Rocky, this is London." he grinned and did that stupid boy hug, "Been busy man. Are there any rooms free?" He asked as he looked at him, then me.

"Yeah the back room's empty. Go on through. Nice to meet you London." He said, causing me to give him a grin.

We walked through a pair of swinging doors and entered what I assumed was the back room.

Inside was a black leather reclining dentist chair which say next to a tattoo gun. The room was all white, and smelt squeaky clean, reminding me of a hospital operating theatre.

"Lie down on your side and put the eye mask on. I'm gonna trace my sketch and we'll get started." Logan said as he say down at a desk that was covered in tiny pots of coloured ink.

"Logan, I don't think I can do this." I whimpered, feeling a panic attack about to start up.

"Stop being the drama queen I always knew you were and take off your pants. Your going to be fine and love me for this." He said as he continued to trace.

"Take of my pants? Your joking right?" I yelled.

"No, I need you to take of your trousers and put this on. The tattoo is going to be quite big." He said as he threw me a pair of hot pants and nodded over to a changing screen in the corner of the room.

I frowned, narrowing my eyes into slits, "Please remind me why I've agreed to this again?"

I changed into the very revealing pair of shorts, laid down and slipped the eye mask on, ignoring the screaming voice in my head that was telling me to make a run for it.

Five minutes later I felt Logan lift up the side of my top and pull my bottoms down a fraction.

I heard him chuckle as he poured something cold on my hip and wiped my from the upper part of my leg to my rib cage.

"Erm, how big is this tattoo exactly?" I sighed.

"Just relax, please. I don't no how many times I have to tell you to trust me." He sighed.

"I swear to god if you tattoo your face to my hip I will stab you." I yelled, but was cut off by his hand on my mouth.

"Just shush with the empty threats already. Your going to be fine." He said as he pressed what I guessed was his traced sketch to my skin and peeled it off.

I kept quite, not being able to speak as he started up the tattoo gun and slowly pressed it to my skin.

The pain wasn't what I expected at all. It didn't exactly hurt, just burned really. More uncomfortable than painful.

"You no, getting a tattoo was on my bucket list." I said over the buzzing sound of the needle as he worked away.

"Really? What else is on there?" He asked as started working on my ribs.

"There's fourteen things I want to do before I die." I said between wincing.

"First, I want to tell my gran kids my story. Second, I want a love like in the movies.."

"Wait, you.. Want love? Well, that's even more shocking than Miss goody two shoes wanting a tattoo." Logan laughed.

"Yeah, like Allie and Noah in the notebook or Jack and Rose in titanic. If I have anything close to that I'd die a happy girl. Real, raw love. The 'I'd die for you type."

"Cute." Logan teased, "Okay. What else?"

"Three, see my mum again. Four, be kissed in front of a big crowd. Five, be in a broadway show. Six, change someone's life."

"You've changed mine. Your a complete pain in the arse.." He joked over the buzzing of the needle.

I rolled my eyes despite the fact he couldn't see, "Seven, be someone else for the day. Eight, see it snow on Christmas. Nine, make a scrapbook. Ten, get a pet pig. Eleven, bury a time capsule and dig it up when I'm older. Twelve, be a bridesmaid at someone's wedding. Thirteen, give blood. And very recently added, Fourteen, get a tattoo."

Logan was deep in thought for so long I thought he didn't hear me, "What would you call the pig?" He asked.

"Really? It took you ten minutes for a reply like that?" I laughed, "I'd call it Castor Pollux"

"Why would you call a pig after the Gemini star?" He asked frowning.

"I remember the night of the meteor shower. You told me the name and I kind of liked it ever since."

"For that night not being a date, your sure remember a lot." He grinned, eyes still on my skin.

I blushed at his stupid comment, "Shut up, idiot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three and a half hours. Three and a half hours! That's how long I hate to sit statue like still with a needle ripping through my skin.

"It's finished." Logan whispered as he wiped my hip with some form of cold liquid and pulled my eye mask off, "You can look now."

"I'm to scared to." I whispered, frozen in my chair.

Logan rolled his eyes and pulled me up. He lead me to a full length mirror and stood beside me with a wary expression.

I took a large gulp of air and let my eyes wander down my body.

My breath hitched in my throat as I stared at the large dream catcher that was positioned on the right side of my body.

It was amazing. So incredibly detailed and delicate, from the circular web to the feathers attached to rope that hung down and stopped on my hip, the beads gently placed throughout the criss cross of the web. Everything about it was beautiful.

I cocked my head to the size and hovered my fingers above it, stupidly thinking that if I touched it I'd smudge it and ruin this spectacular piece of artwork.

"London, say something. Your scaring me." Logan whispered.

"I think this is the best gift anyone has ever given me. Thank you so much. You are one truly amazing human being." I grinned as I pulled him into a hug, careful not to knock my side.

I felt his body relax and he let out a breath of air he's been holding in. "I thought you was going to say you didn't like it." He said, wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead.

"How could I not love it. It's amazing. Why a dream catcher though?" I asked as I turned back to the mirror to examine it some more.

"Because dream catchers take the negative stuff away, and let the good dreams through. And that's what New York has done for you, made you let go of all the negative stuff in your life and let you create a summer to remember. And you yourself are a dream catcher, clutching on to yours with both hands. It's symbolic." He shrugged.

I stared at him with my mouth physically hanging open. Who knew this incredibly complicated boy could be so sensitive. Today had allowed me to see a completely different side of Logan, and I was more than happy that I did.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.2K 35 20
Twelve years ago, he drove away with my heart in his hands. I've moved on since then. Or so I thought. Growing up in a small town, there weren't too...
174 19 7
I try not to stare most of the time, but for some reason, tonight, I just couldn't look away. I've seen many pretty girls before in so many differen...
64 0 22
In a world of secret lovers, mistaken notes, and a bully who tries to bring me down, our friendship is put to the test. Will love conquer all? Find o...
1.4M 40.8K 49
Completedβœ”οΈ Disclaimer: I wrote this when I was 15 so it is a bit clichΓ©, and many mistakes in the story:) All Brooklyn's life, she's been more of a...