My New Teacher [Larry - Stude...

By 1DLarry123

Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated tw... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 *Smut*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 23

20.9K 632 415
By 1DLarry123

I wake up in Harry's bed where we're cuddled up to each other. The room is dark and there's only coming a bit light through the fabric of the curtains. The birds are singing and the sun is shining. A beautiful day. I look at Harry and cup his cheek, carefully so he doesn't wake up. He smiles when I touch him and I press a soft kiss to his forehead.

I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have told Jim about Harry and me. Of course I was angry but I should have payed more attention to what I'm saying. What if he tells everyone? I don't care what the other students think about me but what will the other teachers think about Harry? He's dating one of his students which is forbidden. They could call the police and I really don't want this to happen. Maybe I should talk with Jim again. I think that's the best idea.

I carefully remove Harry's arm that was wrapped around my waist and stand up as quiet as possible. I take my jeans and put them on. Then I take my shirt and take a few steps towards the door. I really don't want to wake Harry. He looks so beautiful when he sleeps and we stayed up really long yesterday. He's always there for me and now he deserves some sleep.

"Lou?" Harry asks groggily, his voice deep and raspy.

"Where are you going?" he asks, rubbing his eyes so he can see better.

"I didn't want to wake you." I say and put my shirt on.

"Why are you leaving?" he asks, sitting up in the bed.

"I-um-I have to, you know-" I stutter, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Lou, c'mon. What's wrong?" Harry asks, taking my hand in his.

"I wanted to talk with Jim." I sigh.

"Talking about?" Harry asks and I can tell that he doesn't like the fact I want to talk with him.

"I just want to make sure that he doesn't tell anybody about us." I say.

"Why?" Harry asks.

"Because, wh-what will the other teachers think about you? What if they call the police? I don't want to loose you Harry." I say and he chuckles softly.

"Lou, don't worry. They won't call the police. I'm friends with all of them and we get on pretty good. Don't worry." he says and I sigh.

"Ok." I say.

"And next time don't try to sneak out of the house please." Harry says and I nod.

"Sorry baby." I say and peck his lips.

"Should I open the curtains?" I ask and he nods.

I stand up and go over to the window, opening the curtains. Harry pulls the covers over his head and moans, causing me to chuckle.

"I thought it's ok?" I ask.

"It's just blinding." Harry says.

"C'mon." I say softly and take the covers of his head.

I place my hands on his eyes and he slowly sits up. I slowly remove my hands, my face right in front of his so he can't see the light.

"See?" I say quietly, smiling slightly.

"Now the light won't blind you." I say and Harry smirks.

"C'mere." he says and crashes his lips on mine into a passionate kiss.

He pulls me down with him so I'm lying on top of him and he wraps his arms around my waist. I feel his tongue poking at my lips, searching an entrance and, the tease I am, I deny it. Harry groans into my mouth and I smirk into the kiss.

"C'mon." Harry says between kisses.

"Make me." I say teasing and Harry turns us around so he's lying on top.

He starts grinding on me and I try to hold back a moan. His hand slips under my shirt, running up and down my chest. He stops grinding and starts palming me through my jeans. I moan, parting my lips a little and Harry's tongue quickly slips into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance and I let Harry win. He slowly pulls away and smiles at me.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I know." I say smirking and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Idiot." he mumbles and kisses me one more time.

We go downstairs and Harry makes breakfast while I sit on the couch in the living room and watch tv.

"What time is it?" I shout.

"Um wait...10 AM." Harry shouts back.

"Sh*t Harry we have to go to the doctor!" I shout and run into the kitchen.

"Oh sh*t. Wait I'll get ready." he says and runs upstairs.

"Can you go on with cooking?" Harry shouts from upstairs.

"I don't know what to do!" I shout.

"You know how to make pancakes!" Harry shouts.

"Ok Louis, come on you already did this." I say to myself and try to remember what to do next.

Harry comes back downstairs and I hand him a plate with a pancake on it proudly.

"I knew you could do it." he says and kisses my cheek.

He takes the plate and we sit down. We eat as quick as possible and then we sit down in Harry's car. We drive to the doctor and when we're there we quickly get out of the car and enter the building.

"Hello we have an appointement with Dr Johnson." Harry says.

"Follow me." the woman says and leads us into a room.

"Lay down on here." she says and I lay down.

"Take your shirt off." she says and I do as I'm told.

"The doctor will be here any second." she says and leaves the room.

"I'm nervous." I say and Harry sits down on the chair next to the bed I'm lying on.

"You don't need to be." he says, taking my hand in his, stroking it gently with his thumb.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." I say smiling.

"You wouldn't be in this situation without me." Harry says smirking and I laugh.

"Right." I say.

"Hello boys." the doctor says when he enters the room and shakes our hands.

"Did you notice anything wrong?" he asks.

"No, not really." I say.

"Did you have a lot of stress?" the doctors asks.

"Definitly." I say and Harry squeezes my hand lightly.

"You should try to avoid stress. It's not good for the baby." Johnson says and I nod.

"Ok let's see." he says and puts some gel on my stomach.

"We'll do the ultrasound now." he says and I nod.

He starts moving the thing over my stomach and searchs the baby.

"There it is." he says smiling.

He points at the screen to show us where it is and I look at the screen, smiling from ear to ear. I look at Harry who covers his mouth with his hand but I can tell that he's smiling as big as me.

"That's my child." he says, pointing at the screen, then covering his mouth again and shaking his head.

I can't believe it's all real. It felt like a dream most of the time but it's true. Harry and me are going to be parents and we're going to be the best parents ever. Our little boy or girl will be the happiest child on the whole planet.

"It looks like your baby is healthy and it's growing so everything's fine. Do you want a picture?" Dr Johnson asks and we nod.

"Ok you can wipe the gel away and put your shirt back on." he says and leaves the room.

Harry hands me the tissues and I wipe the gel away.

"Can you already see that I'm gaining weigh?" I ask.

"I'll never be able to see because you're always perfect for me." Harry says and I smile.

"You're so cute." I say, cupping his cheek.

I put on my shirt and the doctor comes in. He hands us the picture and sits down on a chair across from us.

"So you'll come back next month and if you think something is wrong just call me." Dr Johnson says.

"Ok thank you." we say.

We leave the building and sit down in the car. Harry drives to my house andparks in front of it. I open the door and my mom greets us smiling.

"Sorry that I'm so curios but how's the baby?" my mom asks.

"It's healthy." I say smiling.

"Great!" my mom says smiling.

"Do you already feel it?" my mom asks.

"Not really but sometimes I feel something in my stomach." I say.

"It will start kicking soon. Do you have a photo of the ultrasound?" my mom asks and I nod.

I hand her the photo and she looks at it smiling.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma in a few months. Aren't I too young?" she asks and I laugh.

"It doesn't depend on the age mom." I say and she nods.

"You're growing up so fast Boobear. I can't believe you're going to be a dad and move out soon." she says and pulls me into a tight hug.

"But you're still calling me Boobear." I say and she nods chuckling.

"I will never stop calling you that." she says and kisses my cheek.

I pull away and take Harry's hand.

"We're upstairs, ok?" I ask and my mom nods.

When we want to go upstairs Lottie comes downstairs and stops us.

"You were at the doctor today, weren't you?! she asks and we nod.

"How's the baby?" she asks excited, pulling us with her.

We all sit down at the couch and Lottie calles the others. They all run downstairs and sit down as well.

"What's up?" Fizzy asks.

"Louis and Harry will tell us about the baby." Lottie says.

"Tell us!" Fizzy says excited.

"Calm down girls! Our baby is healthy and we have a picture wait." I say.

Harry hands them the picture and they look at us confused.

"Where is the child?" Lottie asks.

"There." I say, pointing at the child.

"Oh now I see it!" they all say and Harry and I laugh.

"I would say it's cute but I can't really see if it is or isn't." Fizzy says, causing us to laugh again.

"And the baby is inside of you?" Daisy asks and I nod.

"In your stomach?" Phoebe asks and I nod again.

They run over to me and put their hands on my stomach.

"I can't feel it." they say.

"It's very little now and when it's bigger you will be able to feel it." I say and they smile.

 Harry and I go upstairs and lay down on my bed. Harry wraps his arms around my waist from behind and pulls me closer to him. I rest my hand on his hands and my head rests on Harry's arm. Harry places a kiss on the back of my head and I smile. He rests his forehead against the back of my head and suddenly my phone rings.

"Wait." I say and take it out of my pocket.

I put my head back on Harry's arm and he brings me closer to him.

"Hello?" I ask, bringing the phone to my ear.

"Louis, here is Jim." he says.

"What do you want?" I ask, furrowing my brows.

"I just want you to know that I won't give up so easily. We're meant to be." Jim says and I roll my eyes.

"Leave me alone!" I say and hang up.

"Who was that?" Harry asks.

"Jim." I sigh, turning around so I'm facing Harry.

"What did he want?" Harry asks.

"He told me that he won't give up and that he and I are meant to be." I say, rolling my eyes.

"But that's not true." I say, cupping Harry's cheek.

"Definitly not." Harry says smiling.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." he whispers and kisses me slowly, but passionate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
11.7K 530 62
Louis Deakin (Tomlinson) attends a university and he is forced to move in with a strange boy, named Harry Styles. There are two things you should kno...
95.4K 4K 26
"I'm stupid, Mr. Styles. Just admit it." "You aren't stupid, sweetheart. You're just something special." -Student!Louis- -Teacher!Harry-
241K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...