Say You Like Me [BTS ]

By faVulousBlue

Being bullied , A betraying old friend , an arranged marriage with the guy she hates , unexpected secret . Wi... More

PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 33
PART 34
EPILOGUE
FACTS ABOUT AUTHOR ♡ (Updated after 3 years)
Disbanding [BTS]

PART 32

12K 378 193
By faVulousBlue

A/N
Here an updatess . Idk but i think this is suck hahahahaha legit cries . Do votes and Comment . I just love to read it ♡

Jungkook POV
"Jungkook , please help me . Only you who can help me " She begged while shaking my hands .

"I can't . That was too much ! " I said angrily .

"But I loved him so much . You know I'm doing anything just to get him" She said smirking .

"But that doesn't mean by hurting them . You know that you were actually hurting him ? You didn't make him happy at all !" I said .

He was hurt by her action . And she doesn't realize it .

"I don't care if he was hurt . As long as he became mine , I'm going to cure all his pain" She said still with her smirk .

"You've got the wrong idea . The pain he been through can't be cure . You think I don't know what you did to his first love ?" This time , it's my turn to smirk .

"W-what d-did I do ?" She said stuttering . Well played , babe .

"You think I don't know that you're the one that pulled out Hana's oxygen system and plug out the breathing machine ? You killed your own sister , Hoine ! And what worser is that you didn't feel sorry " I sighed .

"I did that because she stole Taehyung from me ! If not because of her , Taehyung wouldn't fall in love with her but instead with me " She said calmly .

But I know , she was actually dying inside .

"We can't force someone to love us . Love will came by itself if they really meant for you . Not threatening them with your useless action just to get their attetion " I said .

I know . Love hurts so much that I'm dying by myself . But I know , we're not meant to be . Laini was meant with someone else who is not me .

"Huh , who cares ? What I know is that Taehyung will be mine !" Hoine said with her tears flowing down her cheeks .

She stomped her heels out of the door with her ruined make up . Few minutes after Hoine went out , Someone else walked in .

"Laini ? Why are you here ?" I asked shock .

Laini POV
What does Taehyung mean by someone meaningful to me ? Who am I visitting in hospital ?

I don't think the kids are here . They're doing fine . I still remembered the conversatiom we made few days ago in phone and Lerim asked me to buy him ice cream .

So why are we here again ?

"Ehem , not going in ?" Taehyung who was already way infront ask with his smirk .

I just nodded my head and followed behind him .

We passed by few rooms before Taehyung suddenly stop infront of the room no.309 .

"This is the room . How about you went in first ? Because that person really want to see you " Taehyung said and move to the side .

I twist the doorknob with full of nervousness built up inside me . I slowly push the door open and reveal the person who really want to see me .

As I saw that person , my heart stop for a second . And tears start to formed . My childhood friend who used to betrayed me is now lying lifelessly on the bed . This scene broke my heart into pieces .

"Laini ? Why are you here ?" He ask with shock expression on .

He has changed . No more lunatic voice that can melts girls heart . No more sweet smiles that could drives them crazy . No more tough body that could make them scream . All was left now is just a pale and thin boy with a husky voice .

"Taehyung brought me here . He said that you wanted to see me ." I softly said and went near him .

"You guys go ahead with your talk . I'll just sit at the sofa and listen to the music " Taehyung said and went to sit at the sofa . He plugged in his earphones and listen to music at very high volume not minding we both .

"So how are you ?" Jungkook ask .

"I-I'm fine . W-why didn't you tell me that you're sick ?" I ask while trying to hold back the tears from falling .

"I just don't want to be seen as pathetic infront of you . I think this is what I get for betraying you . " he said while looking at the white ceiling .

"Why are you saying like that ? We can fight this so that you can recover , right ?" I worriedly ask .

"God want to punish me so that I know how much suffered you've been through when I betrayed you ." He sighed before continuing his talk .

"There's no point on fighting it . Everyone dies anyway . Even if my leukimia has been cured , I'm still going to die at last , right ?" Jungkook calmly said .

"D-don't say nonsense thing , Jungkook ! You have to be strong . There's lots more people who still love you and will always be by your side " I said as a drop of tears falled on the sheet .

"I've tried to be strong . But this pain inside me just wouldn't get better. I'm tired , Laini . Tired to fight all this pain . I'll just wait for the times to come when god will take my soul out of this body " He said slowly .

"You know how many people will cry if you're gone ? There will be no one to be called Kookie , no more bunny teeth and no more song covering from you . No more golden maknae in this world . Do you know that you're precious in this world ?" I said and start to tear up .

"Shush , don't cry . It ruined your pretty face . You have to accept the fact that one day , I'll be gone " Jungkook said while stroking my hair .

"I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you . Promise me that you will remember me even in your sleep and you will never ever forget me . Okay ?" Jungkook said as we both make a pinky promise .

"Now , smile " He said and pulled up my lip to formed a smiles .

Suddenly , Taehyung appear next to me with his pouty face .

"Are you guys done ? I'm starving here " Taehyung said while pouting .

Aww cute husband . Euw hahaha .

"Since when did thug Taehyung become this cute ?" Jungkook teasingly said .

Wtf thug Taehyung hahaha

"Hmm , since I found someone's special ?" Taehyung said making Jungkook widen his eyes .

My heart broke for nth times .

"Really ? Who is it ?" Jungkook excitedly ask .

"This is not the right time to tell yet " Taehyung smirk .

"Tell what ?" Jin appears with a bonquet of flowers in his hand .

"Taehyung wouldn't tell me who he likes " Jungkook said making a sad face . What a drama king .

"Hahaha maybe he'll tell us later . Eh , how did you get Laini here ?" Jin ask shock by my presence .

"Taehyung brought me here " I said while bowing a bit . Jin just bow back and smile .

"You came here alone ?" Taehyung ask .

"No . I came with Jimin" He said while arranging the flowers he bought .

How about you put yourself into the vase too ? Because you're such a flowerboy aww .

"So where is he ?" Jungkook ask .

"He said he has somewhere to go for a while"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
41.6K 1.2K 31
" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looked straight into her eyes, " you're never...
679K 36.1K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
283K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...