From An Orphanage To Meeting...

Από mariamahone99

Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it wo... Περισσότερα

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilouge #1
Epilouge #2

Chapter 73

1.9K 33 3
Από mariamahone99

~2 weeks later~

*Austin's POV*

It's been 2 weeks and Emily and Maria still haven't woken up. They're scared cause Emily should of woken up already. Me and Alex were at 7-11 getting some red bull and skittles to eat then we were going to the hospital. We were standing on the line waiting to pay when Alex got a call.

"Hello?" He says.

"They did?!" He ask.

"Really?" He ask again and he smiles.

"Alright we're coming now!" He saying hanging the phone up and putting it in his pocket.

"Who was that?" I ask him and he has a huge smile.

"Their mom, she said Emily woke up and Maria is close to it." He says and I smile.

"Stay on the line I'm gonna get redbull and skittles for them." I say and I go grab 2 more redbulls and 2 more bags of skittles. It was our turn so I put them on the counter and the man scans them. I give the guy my credit card and then we get the stuff and we rush to my car. We get in and we rush to the hospital we finally get there about a half hour later cause there was traffic. We rush in and we decide to see Emily first. We walk in and we see Emily sitting up.

"EMILY!" I scream and run over to her and hug her. She smiles.

"I missed you so much. Never leave me again." I whisper in her ear.

"I won't. Austin I saw the people who I lived with until I was 5. They told me to come back here and not with them." She says to me and I look at her.

"Really? Emily are you okay?" I ask her and she just nods.

"I'm positive Austin. I'm not joking, I'm serious." She says. I just nod.

"Alright well here, me and Alex got you and Maria some redbull and skittles." I say handing her some.

"Omg is Maria okay?" She ask and I nod.

"Yeah shes suppose to be waking up." I say and she sighs in relief.

"You feel perfectly fine? No headaches or anything?" Alex ask her.

"I have a small headache but other then that, I'm fine." She says. I kiss her cheek.

"When can I go home?" She ask. We shrug.

"Get a doctor in here, and we can find out." Alex says. I press the button that brings the doctor in and a couple minutes later he walks in.

"Ah Ms. D'Aponte you're awake. Good to see you join us. How are you feeling?" He ask her.

"I'm good. Just a small headache, that's all." She says and he nods.

"We can get you medicine for that." He says and she nods.

"When can she go home?" I ask him.

"We'll we want to keep her in here for another night just to be positive shes okay." He says and we all nod. She takes my hand and I look at her.

"Stay with me tonight? Please?" She ask me and I smile and nod.

"Of course." I say kissing her hand.

"I'm gonna go check on Maria. You wanna come?" Alex says to me. I look at Emily and she nods.

"Go with him, check on her please." She says and I nod.

"Sure ill go." I say getting up. I kiss her cheek and me and Alex walk to the elevator.

"Wells ones up." Alex says when we get in and the doors close.

"Praying for the other." I say. He nods. We get off and we walk in. We see her parents both sitting in the chairs.

"We'll?" Alex ask.

"She hears us, she squeezes hands. She opened her eyes for a quick second and opened her mouth to speak but wasnt able to fully open it." Her mom says. We nod. We walk over and Alex takes her hand.

"Austin take her other hand." He says and I nod and I do.

"We're gonna go see Emily. We should be back soon." Her dad says. We nod and they leave.

"Wanna try and get her up?" I ask Alex. He nods.

"Alright Maria, come on. We got one up, it's your turn." I say.

"Come on baby, you got this." Alex says.

"Try, keep trying. Try hard. You can do this. Open your eyes slowly." I say. She squeezes my hand.

"Alex she just squeezed my hand." I tell him and he looks at me and smiles.

"She squeezed mine also." He says. We see her eyes slowly open.

"Yes come on Maria, you got this." Alex whispers. Her eyes fully open. She looks around the room, not saying anything. She looks at me and Alex. After a minute she opens her mouth to speak.

"Where am I?" She ask with a raspy voice. I let go of her hand, and Alex keeps his grip on it.

"You're in a hospital." I say and she just stares at me.

"Maria do you know who we are?" Alex ask her. She stares at him for a second.

"Yeah you're Alex Constancio." She says pointing at him. Then she turns and points to me.

"And you're Austin Mahone." She says and I nod.

"Do you know anymore besides that?" I ask her.

"Yeah I know everything. I'm dating Alex, and its almost been a year since we started dating. I know you're dating my sister Emily. We're in Miami cause were both working our albums." She says and me and Alex smile.

"We got her bro." I say and Alex just smiles big.

"Do you know how you got in here?" Alex ask her. She nods her head no.

"You and Emily got into a bad car accident, and Emily actually just woke up." He says.

"She may not know how shes in here but she knows who we are. That's the thing we needed Alex." I say and he nods. He kisses her cheek.

"Where's my mom and dad?" She ask.

"Went to see Emily." I say.

"I wanna see her." She says. I look at Alex.

"You can't get up and see her. The doctors won't let you. But I know a way." He says. He comes over and whispers in my ear, "We go back to the house, get our laptops, let them see each other on Skype." I nod.

"Give us an hour and you can see her." He says.

"We will be back." I say and we walk out of the room. We go back to the elevator and go back to Emilys room.

"Shes up." Alex says. They smile.

"Listen we will be back in like an hour. We need to get something." I say. They nod and we walk back out and we go back in the elevator and go to the bottom floor. We walk out of the hospital, and into my car.

*Alex's POV*

Me and Austin drive back home. We walk in and we go to our rooms. I grab a backpack and put my laptop and charger in.

"Should we bring clothes?" I ask Austin.

"Yeah. What about the girls?" He says.

"Just bring them some of ours." I say. He nods. I put in some sweatpants and sweatshirts for tomorrow.

"I actually have a pair of shorts here that are Marias." I say and Austin looks at me.

"How?" He says.

"I have no idea. I think it's because we decided to keep some clothes at each others houses." I say.

"Ohh." He says and I nod. We finish packing the bags and then we leave. We get back in the car and we drive back to the hospital. When we finally get there, we walk in again. We get into the elevator.

"I'll text you." I say to Austin as he gets off at the floor. The elevator goes up one more floor and the doors open and I get out and walk to Marias room. I walk in and she was just laying down.

"Hey hey" I say walking over and sitting down in a chair.

"Hi" She says.

"You okay?" I ask her and she nods.

"Can I see Emily now?" She ask. I nod and take my laptop out. I go log onto my Skype and Austin wasn't online yet. 

"Alex come cuddle" She says moving over slowly. I take my shoes off and lay in bed next to her. Austin came online, so I called him. It rang for a few seconds then he answered. They both were on the screen.

*Emily's POV*

I was laying in the hospital bed with Austin when a Skype call came in. Austin answered it and Alex and Maria came on the screen. I smiled.

"Hey!" I say. They smile.

"How are you feeling?" She ask me. 

"Good, what about you?" I ask her. 

"Eh I'm good." She says. We talk a bit longer, then we decided to go to sleep. I end the call and I close the laptop. Austin takes it and puts it in his bag, After he does that, he comes and lays down next to me.

"How you feeling?" He ask me.

"I'm better, I'm just tired." I say.

"Go to sleep, I'll be right next to you when you wake up." He says in a creepy voice.

"Oh my god Austin! That sounded creepy!" I say laughing and he joins in.

"You know I didn't mean it like that. Or did I?" He say looking at me.

"Goodnight Austin!" I say putting my head in his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

"Goodnight gorgeous." He said and with that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

 ____________________________________________________________________________ 

Okay so I don't usually put these things under here, but I want to say, hey! If you like this story vote and comment please! Give me some feedback. It would mean a lot to me. I love all of you guys and you're all beautiful! Stay strong! <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

365K 9.4K 96
I had a one night stand with my best friend, Austin Mahone. I was going to tell him that I was pregnant but he dropped it on me and the crew that he...
403 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
75.4K 1.9K 56
Nicole is a normal 16 year old girl dating Andrew Constancio, best friends with Alex Constancio and Aliya. Alex gets a girlfriend and her name is Bec...
33.8K 756 31
A story about a young girl finding it hard to trust people after she leaves her father back in New York to stay with her mum in San Antonio. She find...