Everything Has Changed - A Ra...

By rauraandauslly

"Did he really have to go? Did he really need to get a movie offer to Puerto Rico?" All these things, stuck i... More

Chapter 1 :)
Chapter 2 :)
Chapter 3 :)
Chapter 4 :)
Chapter 5 :)
Chapter 6 :)
Chapter 7 :)
Chapter 8 :)
Chapter 9 :)
Chapter 10 :)
Chapter 11 :)
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13 :)
Chapter 14 :)
Chapter 15 :)
Chapter 16 :)
Chapter 17 :)
Chapter 18 :)
Chapter 19 :)
Chapter 20 :)
Chapter 21 :)
Chapter 22 :)
Chapter 23 :)
Chapter 24 :)
Chapter 25 :)
Chapter 26 :)
Chapter 27 :)
Chapter 28 :)
Chapter 29 :)
Chapter 30 :)
Chapter 31 :)
Chapter 32 :)
Chapter 33 :)
Chapter 34 :)
Chapter 35 :)
Chapter 37 :)
Chapter 38 :)
Chapter 39 :)
Chapter 40 :)
Chapter 41 :)
Chapter 42 :)
Chapter 43 :)
Chapter 44 :)
Chapter 45 :)
Chapter 46 :)
Chapter 47 :)
Chapter 48 :)
Chapter 49 :)
Chapter 50 :)
Chapter 51 :)
Chapter 52 :)
Chapter 53 :)
Chapter 54 :)
Chapter 55 :)
Chapter 56 :)
Chapter 57 :)
Chapter 58 :)
Chapter 59 :)
Chapter 60 :)
Chapter 61 :)
Chapter 62 :)
Chapter 63 :)
Chapter 64 :)
Chapter 65 :)
Chapter 66 :)
Chapter 67 :)
Chapter 68 :)
Chapter 69 :)
Chapter 70 :)
Chapter 71 :)
Chapter 72 :)
Chapter 73 :)
Chapter 74 :)
IMPORTANT
Chapter 75 :)
Chapter 76 :)
Chapter 77 :) ~The Last Chapter~
SEQUEL

Chapter 36 :)

18.3K 301 94
By rauraandauslly

Okai, I know I'm probably annoying with all these Author's Notes and all😂
I just really love talking to you guys, and I just wanna take some time to tell you that you guys are the best readers/followers ever! Because, guess what?😋

This story is the first Raura story ever to get 1K+ votes on Wattpad!💗

Thanks so much you guys💕
You're awesome 👍💕💗

Enjoy the story💗

-

Laura's POV

I fluttered my eyes open once I felt someone give me mouth to mouth.

I looked around me, and the only people I saw were Ross, Riker, and Rydel.

What just happened?

"It worked!" Riker yelled, relieved.

"W-What happened?" I asked.

I looked to my right and saw Ross was holding my hand.

He supported my arms to help me sit up and lean on his chest as he wrapped his shirt around me, since I was cold.

"What was the last thing you remember?" Delly asked me.

"B-Being pushed into the water."

"That's it? No memory loss or anything? You still remember us?"

"Y-Yes..."

Riker's POV

I really don't like Maia's attitude right now.

I mean, if it's over, it's over...

Maia knows that the water is salty, making it hard for people to open their eyes.

She possibly knows that Laura can't swim by the looks of it.

So... What?

She basically want Laura to die?

I have a feeling this wont end so well...

"Guys, we should get Laura up to the room. C'mon."

Ross' POV

"Laura, can you walk?" I asked, as I looked at her.

"I think so..."

She slowly stood up and I supported her stand.

She started to shake a bit, "Whoa!"

"Laura!" I caught her in my arms as she fell down, "She might just be feeling cold and her legs might still be too weak to carry her... It is pretty windy," I said, looking up to Rydel & Riker.

"So, how are we gonna get her up to the room?" Rydel asked.

I glanced at them both with a face like this: 😏

(😂)

"The same way couples do, after they get married😏"

They both looked confused.

Um, ok😂 "I'm gonna carry her!"

"Ohh😂"

I rolled my eyes, "C'mon Laura😜"

I carried Laura in a bridal way, as she wrapped her arms around my neck, "You are surprisingly very light😜"

"Oh, don't even start😂"

"Yes ma'am😜"

We all walked up to my hotel room, where the first thing we saw was Vanessa pop up behind the door before we could even walk in, "Laura! She's ok! She's ok!"

Basically, Vanessa was jumping like a little girl 😜

"Yes Vanessa, she's fine😜 Now, did you get the medical kit?" Riker asked.

"Yep! Its right on the bed."

I laid Laura down on my bed, and Rydel took the medical kit to bandage all her bruises and cuts from the ocean and from where Maia pushed her.

"Alright, hold on Laura, I'm just gonna get a hot face towel to remove some of the blood...😜"

Delly walked into the bathroom, and I followed her behind, "She will be ok, right?"

Rydel smiled, "She'll be find Ross :) Dont worry."

As she wet the towel, and we both walked back to Laura.

"Shhh, she's asleep," Riker smiled.

"Already? She must be tired😜"

"You bet cha! Why don't we go down to the buffet while she's asleep? We haven't eaten at all😜" Vanessa suggested.

"Seems good! C'mon."

They were all about to walk out the door, but Rydel turned around to look at me, "Coming lil' bro?"

"I think I'll just stay here and look after Laura... (:"

"Ok then! We'll bring you some cake when we're done😜"

I laughed, "Thanks :)"

They shut the door on their way out, and I sat on my bed, on the opposite side of Laura, so her back's facing me.

I just looked at her and smiled, remembering all the old times we had together back at the house and the Austin & Ally set.

I felt like a complete idiot. Why did I ever just leave her like that? Why did I let myself hurt her?

I sighed, "Laura... Look, I know you can't really hear me right now, but I just want you to know how sorry I am, cause I probably can't tell you this when you're awake. I was such an idiot for leaving you... And for taking the movie offer which is miles away, and I won't be home for 4 months. Truth is, I should've never left you. I should've never stood you up at the movie theater back home. I love you, and I really want you to know that..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 225 28
Laura the new girl at Melrose High School. Her parents got divorced when she was eight but didn't find out until she turned eighteen. She moved from...
148K 4.6K 40
"it's been a long day and i'm trying to figure it out the way those words left your mouth i feel broken, shattered, and blue and it's all because of...
476K 8.8K 32
"I'm going to see you again, Laur." Ross says as his eyes close and he falls into a deep dark sleep. A sleep that he might not even wake up from...
1M 19.8K 73
.. c; after Ross saves Laura, they fall in love, but with people getting between them and problems going on.. Will they ever have a happy ending?