Chapter 21 :)

Vanessa's POV

"So, why'd you call me here?" Riker asked.

"Laura saw the Teen Beach Movie Promo. And Umm..."

"She found out that the Maia we met at the mall and the Maia who is Ross' co-star are the same person?" He assumed.

"Yup! And now, she won't come out of her room..."

"I'll... Try and and go talk to her."

"Thank you".

Riker's POV

I felt bad for Laura. She doesn't deserve all this.
I mean, even I'm kind of disappointed in Ross...
He treats her, sorta like she's just a piece of trash ever since he met Maia.
Laura deserves better. Honestly.

-

"Laura?" I asked as I knocked on her door.

"Go away!"

I could tell she was hurt by the sound of her voice. And, it was pretty obvious she was crying.
She may not want anyone with her, but she needs to be better somehow...

-

I opened the door just a bit and peeked in.

Her hands we wrapped around her knees and she was sitting in the very corner of her room.

You could literally hear her crying...

If Ross was here right now, he would really get a piece of me for doing this to her.

"It's Riker," I said softly.

She looked up slowly, and ran to me right away as she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly, "It just hurts so bad!"

"It's ok... Don't worry," I whispered into her ear as I stroked her hair.

Laura suddenly looked up at me, "What do you mean? Nothing's ok Riker! I just found out the Maia we met at the mall is the Maia Ross' working with! It's just like what happened in my dream! That Maia was there! When we met Maia at the mall, she was instantly close to Ross for just, what? Two hours?! Imagine what could happen when they're together for 4 months! Ross could forget me. He could forget Austin & Ally. He could forget everything that happened in the past! All he would know and love is Maia and Teen Beach Movie."

I was speechless. I was just standing there, holding her in my arms. So maybe, most of Laura said was correct.

I hate to admit it, but, it is kinda true.

But he can't forget Laura right? I mean, who would?

-

Alright, let's go over the facts.

Ross met Maia at the mall.

Ross met Laura on the set of Austin & Ally.

Ross and Maia became instant friends.

Ross and Laura kinda took a while to get to know each other...

Ross and-

"RIKER!!!!"

Well, that definitely snapped my out of my thoughts.

"I'm really sorry Laura... I'll be right back."

I ran down the stairs right away, knowing the person who screamed my name was Vanessa.

"Are you o- Wow..."

Vanessa was holding five magazines in her hands, and five jumbo posters.

All of them about Teen Beach Movie.

"This. All of this! We can't let Laura see these!" She said right away.

Vanessa's POV

I sat there, on the couch, waiting for Riker to hopefully make Laura feel better.
Until the doorbell suddenly rang. Huh, must be more fan mail.
I opened up the door and saw a mail man with a package.

"Mail for the Marano's! From, Tiger Beat and BOP Magazines," the mail man said.

"Oh! That's for me! Thank you."

I signed the paper and took the package in. I know I may sound too old for reading these magazines, but I just order the next few issues to see if my little sister's there!

I was excited to open this package! And once I did-

There goes my excitement...

Three magazines from BOP and two from Tiger Beat.

And all have the same cover page about one topic.

BOP ISSUE ONE:
Get to know Ross Lynch from Teen Beach Movie!

BOP ISSUE TWO:
Get to know Maia Mitchell from Teen Beach Movie!

BOP ISSUE THREE:
Who should Ross Lynch date? Laura Marano or Maia Mitchell?

TIGER BEAT ISSUE ONE:
The Stars of Teen Beach Movie, Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell, getting closer?

TIGER BEAT ISSUE TWO:
Austin & Ally VS Teen Beach Movie!

This is all about Teen Beach Movie!

"RIKER!!!!" I screamed.

After a few minutes, I saw him running down the stairs, "Are you o- Wow..."

I could tell he was already shocked by the things in my hand.

"This. All of this. We can't let Laura see these!" I worried.

"Let me see those."

We both sat down on the couch and basically read every page about Teen Beach Movie.

And the last one... Oh no.

'MEET THE GIRL WHO GETS TO KISS ROSS LYNCH!'

"Kiss?!" I suddenly jumped out of my seat.

"They're kidding right?!" Riker freaked out as well.

"READ THE ARTICLE! READ IT!"

| MEET THE GIRL |
| WHO GETS TO KISS |
| ROSS LYNCH |

Ross' Teen Beach Movie co-star, Maia Mitchell gives out a little spoiler for TBM! Looks like we're gonna be seeing a 'Brack' kissing scene!
We sat down with Maia and asked her, "Are you excited about the kissing scene?"
And her answer was, "Well, Ross and I are really close friends! We didn't film the kissing scene yet, but I'm pretty sure we're going to after a week or so. And since Ross and I are good friends, I don't think it'll be awkward at all. So, I guess you could say I'm excited!"

Well readers, there you have it! The girl who gets to kiss Ross Lynch!