Chapter 8 :)

Chapter 8 :)

Laura: What's taking Ross so long? :(

Vanessa: Maybe it's just a long line.

Laura: More people would still be buying popcorn even in the middle of the movie? Yeah right! I'm gonna go check on him! (runs out the theater)

Riker: Whoa... Is she ok?

Vanessa: Hasn't been the same since she saw Ross talking to that other girl.

-With Laura-

Laura: (sighs and looks around) Where could he be? (walks to the popcorn stand) Excuse me sir, Umm... By any chance, has Ross Lynch been here?

Popcorn Seller: Ross Lynch? From Austin & Ally?

Laura: Yes!

Popcorn Seller: Hey, aren't you Laura Marano?

Laura: Yup! But could you please tell me if-

Popcorn Seller: Oh! My daughter is a huge fan of you! (continues talking)

Laura: (whispers) Ugh... This is NOT helping... (walks away)

Popcorn Seller: (looks around) Hello? Ms. Marano?

Laura: (walking around the mall) I give up! Where is he? :'( (sees a photo booth and sees some pictures coming out) Huh... Looks like somebody left without taking their pictures from the photo booth :/ I better go find them if I could! (takes the pictures and looks at them and her eyes suddenly widen)

Ross: (comes out of the picture booth with Maia and laughs, holding her hand) That was so fun!

Maia: (laughs) Totally! Let's take a look at our pictures! :D (takes a copy since there are 2 and Laura has the other one)

Laura: (hiding behind the photo booth)

Ross: Hmm... Shouldn't there be two copies?

Maia: Yeah :/ I guess the machine just had a little problem!

Ross: (laughs) That's ok! Keep to pictures :) It'll give you a little something to remember me while you're in Puerto Rico :)

Maia: Awww! You're so sweet Ross :) Thank you! (hugs him tightly)

Ross: (hugs her back) Anything for you :)

Laura: (looking at her copy of Ross & Maia's pictures) This can't be happening :'(