Chapter 61 :)

Riker's POV

I walked into the bathroom and started to phone Rydel. Honestly, I don't trust that guy. Who is he? Even though Laura knows him, he has a look that can't be trusted.

"Hello? Riker you there?" I heard the phone say.

Oops! Forgot about Delly!

-CONVO-

Riker: Yeah, Del. I need your help.

Rydel: Oh, hey Rike! How's Puerto Rico? Did you see Ross? How's he doing? :)

Riker: Rydel... I didn't come here to see Ross.

Rydel: You-You didn't?

Riker: No...

Rydel: Then why did you go there? WAS IT LAURA?!

Riker: *sighs* Yes, it's Laura. You won't believe what Ross did...

Rydel: Is it bad?

Riker: Yep.

Rydel: Did he hurt Laura?

Riker: Uh huh.

Rydel: Is Maia included?

Riker: Oh yeah.

Rydel: *freezes* Be there in 2 hours.

-END OF CONVO-

After that call with Rydel, I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ramy and Laura out in the terrace. "You ok?" I asked Laura, walking up to them and placing my hand on her back, taking her away from Ramy.

"I'm fine Rike :) Thanks," she told me. I realized she's in a much more happy mood.

"I uh-I called Rydel! She'll be here in two hours :)"

"Oh yay! I missed her so much!" She gave me a hug, then twirled into the bathroom. Ok... Weird😂

But once I had the chance, I just had to say it. "Alright, you need to tell me who you are, right now," I directly said to Ramy.

He backed off with his hands in surrender, "Whoa, easy man. I'm Laura's friend, which you can see! And who are you anyways?"

"Me? Ross' brother."

He looked kinda shock, "Oh... Well, for a while I thought you were her ex," he laughed.

Well I took it seriously, "Yeah, well sorry. I have a girlfriend back in California."

"You do? That's weird, cause I can tell the way you look at Laura."

"There is nothing going on between me and Laura, ok? Look, I don't trust you. And I know, somehow you're planning something. I can tell. So either you stay away from Laura, or you face me."

"Dude, seriously. What's with the overprotectiveness?"

"You don't understand anything. Just leave."

"Fine. Whatever." He started to walk out the door, and shut it. Then, at the same time, the bathroom door opened and Laura twirled out again in a bright yellow, flower print dress. I smiled as she twirled and grabbed her hand to help her turn like a little ballerina.

"You look beautiful," I smiled as she stopped twirling and we were in a position where I held her hips, and she held in to my shoulders.

"Thank you!" And she twirled away again.

I started to get curious, "Laura... You seem really happy today. Are you ok?"

"Yeah! The best evahhh!"

"Why?😜"

"I don't know! Riker! Let's go get caramel apples! Woo!" She started to run out the door. I can't do anything but follow her. Already, she was inside the elevator.

"Laura! Wait!"

"Byeeee Rikerrrr!" Laura waved and the elevator closed. Is she ok? Seriously😂

I ran down the stairs, trying to catch up with her. She was already running out the revolving doors. Ok, let's see her get trapped in that😂

When Laura walked into one stall of the door, another person went into the other stall. If she's trapped there with Laura, good luck.

Laura's POV

I really don't know why I was happy, or why I kept turning around in the door😂 Maybe... It was Ross? Nah. I then realized that there was another person I was with in the door, only not in the same stall as me.

"Laura?!" The person called out.

I slowed down the turn of the door and noticed her, "RYDEL!!! YOURE HERE!!!"

Suddenly, the doors stopped turning, and we ended up on the floor of the lobby, laughing and giggling.

"Well, aren't you two adorable," Riker laughed from the last part if the staircase.

"Hey Rike!" Delly laughed and stood up, hugging him.

"Hey Del :) How was your flight? You're here early."

"Well, of course I wanna get here early! I missed mah buddies! And plus, just tell the pilot in the private jet to fly faster and he'll take you to any country in 30 minutes😂"

Riker's POV

"Oh, wow... Well, anyways-" before I could say anything, Laura got up and started twirling around the lobby again. You know what, I'll let her twirl😂

Rydel looked really shocked, "Has she been-"

"Yup."

"All morning?"

"Uh huh."

"Well then😂 Ok," she giggled and sat on the sofa. "So, what's up?"

"Ross-" I was interrupted by Laura twirling behind me. "Weehee!"

"Ok, um, Laura?"

"Yeah?" She said, swaying like a hula girl.

"Sit down... Please😂"

"Ok!"

"Sit next to meeee!" Rydel patted down her lap. Laura walked over and sat next to Rydel, and leaned her head on her shoulder. Rydel laughed and squeezed Laura tightly.

"I'll never understand girls..."