Adopted by 5sos

By Ro45sos

Lucy is an eight year old orphan who has been in an orphanage for as long as she can remember. Until she is a... More

Chapter 1//Adopted by 5sos
Chapter 2//Lucy's story
Chapter 3//Lucy's finally home
Chapter 4//Going home
Chapter 5//The first morning
Chapter 6//Lucy and Michael
Chapter 7//5sos
Chapter 8//Shopping
Chapter 9//A day out
Chapter 10//Goodnight Mikey
Chapter 11//Michaels pranks
Chapter 12//The fun fair
Chapter 13//Lucy's Birthday
Chapter 14//Goodnight Cal
Chapter 15//The Move
Chapter 16//The new puppy
Chapter 17//Fairy lights
Chapter 18//Luke's tweets
Chapter 19//Bromance
Chapter 20//Nerf guns
Chapter 21//Paris
Chapter 22//The first concert
Chapter 23//Lost band members
Chapter 24//Sweden: daddy af
Chapter 25//Ireland: Dublin
Chapter 26//Meeting Josh
Chapter 27//Complications
Chapter 28//Answers, please?
Chapter 29//Lets move (again)
Chapter 30//The picture
Chapter 31//Be careful who you trust
Chapter 32//The heist
Chapter 33//Heroes
Chapter 34//YouTubers
Chapter 35//Josh's return
Chapter 36//Lucy and Josh
Chapter 37//Fangirls
Chapter 38//Meet and greet
Chapter 39//Eight days left
Chapter 40//Six days left
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 42//Two days left

Chapter 41//Three days left

844 33 27
By Ro45sos

Lucy's POV:

"I think this tree is perfect." My eyes lit up as I stood in awe at the green tree. It was taller than Luke and bushy.

"I like it as well." Michael said looking up at the tall Christmas tree.

"Let's get it into the car then, help me Ash." Calum tried picking up the tree by himself, and failing.

"Here let me help you Cal." Ashton helped Calum picking up the bottom of it.

"It's so heavy." Calum complained.

"I'll help." Luke chimed in picking up the tree.

All of us were carrying the tree back to the car together.

"Now who's going to open the car then?" Luke asked.

All of us groaned.

"Let's all drop the tree." I suggested.

"3..2..1.. Let it go now." Luke counted.

We all let go at the same time.

"Ow! It's on my foot!" Michael shouted.

"Michael you idiot." Ashton laughed picking up the tree off his foot.

"I can't feel it, I think it's broken." He sniffled.

"I'll help you dad." I offered.

He put his arm around me steadying himself.

"Thanks Lucy." He smiled.

I helped him into the car. We tied our Christmas tree on top of the car.

"Silent night, holy night." Luke sang loudly.

"All is calm, all is bright." Ashton joined in.

All of us were in the Christmas spirit forgetting about all our problems for one moment.

"Careful, careful don't drop it Luke!" Calum instructed.

The tree nearly fell off the roof of the car on our way home. Thankfully Ashton tied an extra rope around it.

"There." Calum sighed stepping back and looking at it. "Wow isn't it beautiful." He smiled.

"Yeah, my first Christmas tree." I giggled hugging Calum.

"Come on let's decorate it." Luke smiled holding up a bag full of baubles and stars.

"I think Lucy should put the tree topper on." Ashton smiled, stepping back and admiring the tree.

Luke picked me up so I could reach the top of the tree. I placed the sparkly star on the highest branch.

"Good job Lucy." Michael high- fived me.

"Wow isn't it wonderful." Calum's eyes lit up.

"It took forever, but it's worth it." Luke had a piece of tinsel wrapped around his head. Ashton tried to put it on the tree but Luke refused on letting him.

-

It doesn't feel like Christmas is in three days but I guess it is. It's 2PM and Ri is taking me clothes shopping even though it'll probably be packed with last minute shoppers.
She arrived at the airport late last night. I haven't seen her in a long time and it was nice catching up with her, I missed her so much.

"Be back for five Ri!" Michael shouted from the kitchen.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Ri shouted back.

My dads' have been acting strange lately. I don't know what it is they've just been so excited and energetic.

"Bye." I shouted waving to my dads'

"Bye Lucy! Bye Ri! Have fun shopping." Ashton waved with a massive smile on his face.

"So where do you want to go first?" Ri asked linking our arms together.

"Hmm let's go to 'New Look' first." I beamed, I love New Look so much.

I obviously knew my dads' have a surprise party waiting for me, I think it's very sweet of them to plan something like that just for me. I'm so excited for later!

Ri is so pretty, with her lovely, long blonde hair. She cut out the blue ends a long time ago growing out of that stage. She's very successful in Ireland, she has her own travel company. I'm very proud of her, I still remember her immature teenage self. That's all gone now she has a career now.
When I move to New York she'll be even further away from me. I hope she visits me as well.

Ashton's POV:

"Come on, come on we only have three hours." I rushed everyone who was running around frantically getting our house ready for the Christmas party, we are having for Lucy.

"I'm only one man!" Michael shouted dramatically.

We decorated the house with fairy lights (curtesy of Calum Hood) some of the neighbours helped us cover the roof with Christmas lights.
We had our food catered for us, and Michael is very happy about that because we can't cook for shit. But of course there's a drinks and snacks table in the kitchen. Also a bar tender at the island in the kitchen.
Don't forget the awesome DJ we hired for the night.

We lit up the make shift car valet in front of the house. We also got some kids from the street to help with it. Paying them less than the minimum wage, but we didn't tell them that.

"That's the doorbell!" Michael shouted scrambling off the sofa to answer it. "Hey guys." He greeted hugging all of them.

Our first guests were Fall Out Boy.

"Merry Christmas Michael." Pete walked in smiling.

"Merry Christmas to you guys too." Michael said joyfully.

"The car valet run by kids out there is awesome man." Patrick patted Michael on the back.

"Thanks man!" Michael smirked.

"So where's Lucy then?" Andy asked checking out our home.

"She's out shopping with my sister she'll be here any minute." Michael explained "help yourself to any drinks or food."

"Gladly!" Joe's face lit up.

The doorbell went off yet again. This time Luke answering the door.

"Hey guys!" Luke welcomed in a whole group of Lucy's favourite Youtubers.

There was Zoe and Alfie, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Felix and Marzia, Connor Franta, Troy Sivan and Tyler Oakley.

"I'm so glad all of you came, Lucy will be so happy." Luke said happily.

"We're so happy to be here." Alfie smiled.

"Alfie it's great to have you guys here!" Luke patted Alfie on the back.

"We bought some Christmas presents for Lucy." Zoe smiled humbly placing a bag full of wrapped present on the table that we had in the hallway.

"Zoe you didn't have to, thank you so much." Luke looked at all the presents that they bought for Lucy.

"It's all we could do for her it's probably heartbreaking for her and you guys, to have to leave her." Zoe looked at us thoughtfully.

"Thank you Zoe." Luke hugged Zoe. "There's refreshments and food in the kitchen." Luke smiled leading them in the direction of the kitchen.

"Ashton! There's my favourite Australian." I looked up from the speakers and there was Caspar one of my old friends.

"Hello Mr. Caspar Lee, how are you?" I smiled embracing him.

"Good, good I'm going back to South Africa for the holidays which is amazing because I haven't been there in so long, and how is little Ashy?" He explained happily.

"I wish I could go back home for the holidays." I stared at the ground for a moment before realising this is my new home. "But anyways I'm fine, sad that Lucy's leaving but other then that everything's good." I chatted away.

It's been so long since I've spoken to Caspar. But we still keep in touch which is good, but he knows that being famous makes you so busy. All your time is filled with travelling, shows and interviews. But it's worth it, it's been our dream for so long.

More guests arrived including; One Direction, Ed Sheeran, and an amazing band that we recently signed Hey Violet.

"Everyone Ri texted me, they're on their way!" Michael shouted hushing everyone.

"Everybody hide somewhere!" I shouted.

They didn't take long to arrive. There was a knock on the door, everyone hushed one another. I turned off the lights.
Luke casually opened the front door.

"Welcome home." He greeted hugging Ri and Lucy.

"Come on into the kitchen for a second." Luke started walking to the kitchen with Ri and Lucy.

"Why are the lights turned off?" Lucy asked suspiciously.

"Umm the electricity went off?" Luke said nervously.

I giggled.

"SURPRISE!"

Everyone came out of their hiding place, the lights turned on, there was streamers everywhere.

"Oh my god!" Lucy squealed "No way!!" She jumped up and down excitedly. "Is this all for me?" She asked.

"Of course it is." Michael said squeezing Lucy playfully.

Lucy laughed squirming from his grip.

"What are we doing? Let's get this party started!" I celebrated turning up the music.

Everyone cheered dancing and celebrating. Lucy talked, danced and laughed the whole night. We took so many pictures.

"Come on Lucy, let's dance." Luke insisted taking both of Lucy's hands and twirling her.

Luke had to bend down to dance with Lucy properly, he looked so funny.

It's a night we'll never forget.

************************************

Authors note: Woahhhh hey guys! How are all of you today? :)

I dedicate this chapter to MyrrinM for reminding me that I didn't dedicate the previous chapter to anyone oops xx

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.2K 23
Clarity is a 14 year old girl whos mom died in a car crash and her abusive father got arrested 4 years ago but she's never been adopted- probably bec...
218K 5.2K 71
It hurt. The memories. They hurt. Ava's life had been stopped. No education. No freedom. No hope. Getting free... wasn't really freedom. Even if s...
664K 17.8K 60
Jessie's parents had given her up when she was only four years old and she had been living in a orphanage ever since. 12 years later, her entire lif...
228K 8.3K 71
Sequel to '5SOS Adopted me?' As Madison grows up, the boys realize that she's going to want to try new things. Maybe they become a bit overprotective...