After Newsies

By Fansie99

Jordyn Lively and Ben Cook used to tour the U.S in Disneys production of newsies. But you can't do the same t... More

New York Winters
Jamie, Jeremy, Jensen, Jordyn?
Bens Mistakes
Wimpy Josh
Rain Drops
The Vlogs
Christmas Eve
New Years Eve
New Year, New Us
The Premiere
Headlines
Time Jump
Confrontation
Author Q&A
Sneaking Out
Auditions
The Call
Rehearsals
Blue
The Start
Opening Night
Press Day
Feel Better Little Mel
Knock Knock
The Chase
Update
What Happens In Vegas.....
Puzzle Pieces
Silence
Coffee Girl
Midnight Trips
Twitter
Joshs Adventure
Naughty
And her name is....
Whats Trending?
The Return
Melinas Brother
Back to NYC
Melinas Secret
SUCK IT
Cheers
The Stagedoor
Background
Everlasting Love
The Face Off
Disney World
Updates!
Sorry
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Pink Dress

1.7K 63 99
By Fansie99

Only 2 chapters of After Newsies left after this one! Love you guys!

Jordyn POV:

"Jordyn, wake up." I heard Ben whisper.

"JORDYN WAKE UP!" Melina screamed.

"Melina I told you to whisper!" Ben said.

"Sorry I was excited!" Melina said.  I opened my eyes and Ben was on one side of me and Melina on the other.

"Morning." Ben smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"6 in the morning." Melina said.

"THEN WHY AM I AWAKE?" I asked.

"Ben wanted to wake you up." Melina said.

"Because I have a surprise for my girlfriend." Ben smiled. "You don't realize how happy I am to say that again." He said smiling like a doof.

"Couldn't this surprise happen like 5 hours later?" I asked.

"No, it needs to happen now!" Ben said pulling the blankets off of me.

"Fine." I said sitting up. "What's the surprise?" I asked.

"Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." Ben laughed.

"What do I have to do for this surprise?" I asked.

"Just sit there and be perfect like you always are." Ben smiled. He pulled a box out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"OPEN IT AND FIND OUT!" Melina screamed. I opened the box and there was a gold necklace in the shape of a heart. I opened the heart and there was 2 pictures. One picture of the day me and Ben first started dating, and the other was the first day of the Les Mis tour with me, Ben, and Melina in the picture. I remember when that first picture was taken.

Flashback:

"Not gonna lie that movie was not as good as I thought it would be." I said.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IT WAS AMAZING!" Jordan freaked.

"The plot was so predictable and it was boring." I replied.

"I'm sorry Ben you may have to break up with her. She can't appreciate a good movie!" Josh added.

"I can appreciate a good movie, this movie just wasn't good!" I laughed.

"Shouldn't we be heading out? Everybody is at the park waiting for us." Ben said. We started to walk down to the park but my legs got tired.

"Ben, can I get on your back? My legs hurt." I asked.

"You are such a whiner!" He laughed.

"PLEEEAAASSEEEEE" I begged. He agreed and I jumped on his back. I took his hat off his head and put it on mine.

"Hey!" He screamed when I took it off his head.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah you know just wondering where my hat went." He laughed.

"Aw look at the lovebirds!" Josh said while pulling out his phone and taking a picture.

"No paparazzi shots." I joked. We got to the park and Ben dumped me in the grass, then laid down next to me.

"ARE THEY DATING!? HA I WIN! YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS JOSH!" I heard Vincent scream as soon as he saw us.

"You two really couldn't have waited one more day!" Josh said as he pulled out his wallet, handing Vincent $20.

"I'M RICH!" Vincent screamed, holding up his $20 bill.

"You know, when I first met you the first thought that went through my head was wow that girl is beautiful." Ben started. My face instantly started to blush. "When they told me I was in charge of giving you a tour, I searched you on Instagram so that I would know what you looked like."

"You stalked me?" I said laughing.

"That's one way to put it. But that night after I met you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I talked about you all night to Josh." His hand in mine, he started playing with my fingers. "I'm crazy about you Jordyn." I turned and looked into his eyes, falling for him more and more for him every second.

"I'm crazy about you too."

"Thank you Ben." I smiled grabbing him in a hug. He took the necklace from my hand as I turned around and he wrapped it around my back. "I love it so much." I smiled.

"And I love you." He said kissing my cheek. "This is also my apology for all the shit I put you through these past 2 months. I'm sorry. I will never do that again. Because you are mine forever now." He smiled.

"And I wouldnt want it any other way." I said giving him a quick kiss.

"And now that you're awake, me and Melina are going to let you get changed then Melina had a great idea of going out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel." Ben smiled.

"Can't wait!" I smiled. I gave Melina a quick hug and then they left. I'm so glad everything is back to normal.

Ben POV:

"Why couldn't I have stayed with Jordyn?" Melina asked.

"Because I have a surprise for you too!" I smiled.

"REALLY?" She asked smiling huge.

"Yep! It's right in here." I said as I opened the door to my hotel room. She ran into the room to see a pink dress laying on my bed.

"Ben, I'm really hoping this isn't yours." Sky said from his bed.

"I LOVE IT!" Melina screamed running over and picking it up. "It's the most beautiful dress I have ever seen!"

"I'm glad you love it." I smiled.

"And I'm glad Ben won't be wearing it." Sky said.

"Go get changed into the dress." I smiled and she ran into the bathroom.

"I'm so glad to see you this happy again." Sky smiled.

"Listen, I know what you told Jordyn." I said.

"You do?" Sky said surprised.

"Yeah and I want to say thank you. You are honestly the most amazing person I have ever met. You put your feelings aside for other people everyday. So as a thank you I made a phone call." I said. The door opened and Lollie was standing in the doorway.  "You two have a lot of talking to do. Trust me." I said.

"Lollie." Sky said.

"Hi Sky." She said.

"Why don't you two go out on the porch and talk." I said.

"Fine." Sky said and they left. Melina opened the bathroom door and walked out with the biggest smile on her face.

"I've never felt more beautiful in my life!" She smiled.

"You look just like the princess you are." I said. She smiled and ran and grabbed me in a big hug.

"You guys ready?" Jordyn asked walking in. "Oh my gosh Melina! You look beautiful!"

"Ben bought it for me." She smiled.

"Well you look beautiful." Jordyn said. "Wait shoot, I forgot to put my grandmothers ring on. I'll be back." Jordyn said and ran out.

"What ever happened to the ring you were going to give Jordyn?" Melina asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"The ring!" Melina said. She ran over to my suitcase snd pulled a small black box out of my bag and opened it up. "This one! It looks really expensive." She said.

"How did you know about that?" I asked.

"I saw you sitting in your dressing room looking at it one day." Melina said.

"What all do you know about that ring?" I asked startled.

"That its really pretty and I know Jordyn will love it." Melina smiled. "Why don't you give it to her now?" Melina asked handing it to me.

"Because now isn't the time." I said putting the ring back in my suitcase.

"Why not?" Melina asked.

"Because, we just started dating again." I said.

"But you gave her that necklace." Melina said.

"Well, this ring is a lot bigger than a necklace. And you can't tell her about it ok?" I said.

"Ok. It's really pretty though, it looks like the ring my cousin gave his wife before they got married." Melina said. "Wait a second. YOU WERE GONNA-" Melina started but was interrupted by Jordyn coming back.

"Ok I'm ready." She smiled.

"Let's go!" I said grabbing Melinas hand as she looked up and smirked. "Tell nobody." I whispered in Melinas ear as we headed out. She looked up at me and smirked. Why is this little girl so smart?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 484 23
COMPLETE Lockwood & Co. believe they've faced some of the worst of these mysterious things known as Ghosts and Visitors. However, what they've seen i...
15.4K 226 12
Y/n had just gotten into a fight with her now ex boyfriend. When she thought nothing could get worse she met him. -Violence -Fluff I do not own Mha...
223K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
49.3K 1K 34
Only you... Is a phrase meaning there is ONLY one person in your life you do really care for the most. Like most couples, they do really care for e...