Glitter Force : The New Gener...

By WannabeDreamer2

Rikki Ryder is your ordinary 12 year old girl , but what happens when she meets a cute talking bat and finds... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
I'm a what?
I'm a what?
Chapter 2
My turn?
My turn?
Chapter 3
On my mind
On my mind
Author's note
Chapter 4
Stressed out rikki
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
We're the all stars!
Chapter 7
The talent show is here!
Chapter 8
There's another one?!
Chapter 9
My happily ever after

Things fall apart

203 10 3
By WannabeDreamer2

  ( Arguments arise from the land of fighting . )

                * A few weeks later *

    Me and the girls are at my house , we're praticing for the talent show . And if you wanted to know about the volleyball thing , yeah I made MVP . I'm so happy about it! Once I got the announcement in gym , me and girls were freaking out!

    * Flashback *

Me and the girls were playing playing volleyball in gym , coach leslie said that's what our class was gonna do today . So we got into 4's , and now my team is up .

  Our volleyball positions

  Passer - Destiny

  Setter - Victoria

  DS - Hailey

Outside hitter - Maya

Middle hitter - Rikki

Once we got on court , we got into our positions and I nodded at victoria to throw the ball over . " Ball in! " victoria shouted as she threw the volleyball over to the other side . I watched piper pass it , tessa set it to amy , then Amy hit it . I looked back towards destiny , and she managed to get it .

" Got it . " destiny said as she passed it to victoria . " Set me! Set me! Set me vicky! " I shouted at her . She nodded , victoria set it up high for me .

Left , right , left , jump , hit!

I quickly did my steps , jumped up and swung my arm back and hit the volleyball hard with a smack sound echoing throughout the gym . The volleyball went zooming right at piper , she passed it up but it didn't go towards tessa . Piper , tessa and Amy tried to get the ball back over but failed to do so .

Me and the girls told them good job , and then me and the girls went to the other side of the court but in the same positions . But before the ball could even be thrown , coach leslie called me out to her office . " Go ahead . " destiny said . " We got this . " maya said .
" It might be good news rikki . " hailey said . " I'll set maya until you get back . " victoria said . I smiled at them and thanked them quickly , then I ran to coach leslie's office .

Once I got there , I saw coach leslie looking at her clipboard and I saw a jersey in her other hand . Didn't I already get my volleyball jersey on the first day of pratice? Wait no I didn't . Mine came in late , I wonder why .
" Rikki I have some good news for you . " coach leslie said . Huh? " But coach leslie I'm already on the volleyball team , you don't need to tell me again . " I said .

" It's not about that , it's about a few weeks ago . " she said . She threw me the jersey , and I looked at it .
" Welcome to the team MVP . " she said with a smile . What! I'm volleyball MVP! Yes! Wahoo! Thank you mom for the volleyball genetics! Thank you so freaking much! I walk out with smile , and when I do the girls run over to me and look a bit confused .

" Okay what happened? " destiny asked . " Why are you smiling like something good just happened? " maya asked . " Spill it! I want all the details! " hailey said . " Is it bad? " victoria asked . Wow , they are really clueless aren't they? Well I can't blame them , I still haven't told them the good news . But I still can't believe it! I'm so freaking happy! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
" Girls , I'm the new volleyball MVP! " I said excitedly .

They gasped and they're mouths dropped for a moment , they all searched for my eyes to see if I was telling them the truth . And I was , I am telling the truth! " Oh my goodness that's amazing rikki! " maya said . I was then attacked in a girls hug , we were all excited . " That's so good rikki! " destiny said . " I'm so happy for you! " victoria said . " I knew you could do it! " hailey said . " Way to go rikki! That's awesome! " maya said .

We were all squealing in excitement and happiness , then the other kids started looking at us like we're crazy . Oops , I think we took things a bit far . Heh heh . Oh screw it! I'm just so freaking happy!

     * Flashback ends *

  " Come on girls , just like the video . " I said . Were praticing our dance routine for the talent show , we already know the words for the songs . We just need to dance to it right , but it's beginning to be a pain in the butt .
Our fights with those baddies have become frequent , and i'm just too stressed out cause we have so much to do . Plus I've been hanging out with bradon so much that the girls are string to complain that we never really hang out anymore , but I've just ignored that and put it to the side .

Cause we've got more important matters to work about , like our dance routine and those meanies . Ulric , brute and brooha have been lying low for a while still , I think they're planning something bad . Or even more worse then bad , cause every once in a while I've been feeling like me and the girls aren't the only glitter force out there . But there can't be another glitter force , cause it's just me and the girls . It always has been , and it still will be .

Last time brooha showed up , and she had a blue nosed buffoon . The blue nose buffoon's won't dissappear with our regular attacks , so we have to go into tiara mode and make him dissappear . Which works really well , but it's tiring though . It tires me out quicker then howlie does when she drags me to the store just to buy more ice cream , she's done that way more then you think . And it's annoying when she does it , but oh well .

Mom told me soon me and the girls would be able to use princess mode , which is when we're stronger then tiara mode and then we can really kick some baddie butt . I was like
" Heck yeah! " . I was that happy , but not as happy as I was when I became volleyball MVP . When I told mom after school , she was so happy . She said she was proud of me , and I was happy . We were both happy , and that made me feel excited!

       *  A few minutes later *

  My blood is boiling and i'm really mad right now , me and the girls are arguing . " Rikki you spend way to much with bradon , don't you even care for us?! " maya shouted . " Yeah remember friends no matter what , always be there for each other! Whatever happened to that! " destiny shouted . " I don't even know if we are friends anymore! " victoria shouted .
" We feel left out and lost rikki , you can't just leave us rikki! " hailey shouted .

B - b - b - be careful making wishes in the dark dark

Can't be sure when they've hit their mark mark

And besides in the mean mean time

I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

I'm in the de - details with the devil

So now the world can never get on my level

I just gotta get you out of the cage

I'm a young lover's rage

Gonna need a spark to ignite

I felt like they were just being mean for no reason , and I feel like I'm about to let the angry flames of fire within me go . Cause I've done my best , but if they only knew how much I was holding back and how stressed I was . Do they know how many times I saved them? How times I was there to support them? How many times I was there for them? How many times I stood up for them? Cause it seems like they don't know , maybe they've forgotten . But I know that I've saved them , supported them , be there for them , stood up for them way too many times to count!

I've smiled with them , cried with them , be angry with them , I've been through all those painful and happy emotions with them! And they don't even thank me , this is what I get?! I know they're angry about the bradon thing , but it's not what they think it is! I've only been with him so much is cause he's helping me with science!

I've been trying to pull my science grade up , that's why I've been with him so freaking much!

My songs know what you did in the dark!

That's it , I'm letting it go!
" You know what , I've so sick of it! I'm so sick of having to say it's gonna be okay , and that everything is alright! I've done tons of things for you girls , and this is what I get?! I haven't forgotten you girls , and we're still friends! The only reason why I've been with bradon so much is cause he's helping me with science! I would have asked you girls , but you all seemed busy! And I'm always stressing out , keeping things inside and just keeping my anger in! Yes I care for you girls , and I want you in my life! But if your gonna treat me like this , then I suggest you just leave me the heck alone! " I shouted at them .
So light 'em up , up , up

Light 'em up , up , up

I'm on fire!

So light 'em up , up , up

Light 'em up , up , up

I'm on fire!

Oh , whoa , oh , oh

Whoa , oh , oh

Whoa , oh , oh

In the dark , dark

Oh , whoa , oh , oh

Whoa , oh , oh

Whoa , oh , oh

In the dark , dark

My flames still burning , the girls left with anger and tears . I stood there , just thinking about what just happened . My anger and flames subsided , and all I felt was sadness .
I can't believe I just said that , I can't believe I shouted at them like that . Never in my live have I been that angry at them , never in my life have I shouted at them in pure anger . I feel terrible , and right now I need my mom . I look to howlie who was hiding underneath her covers , I probably scared her . Soon mom came up , and she had a concerned look .

" Rikki I heard shouting , is everything alright? " she waked.
I shook my head no , and I let the tears just come out . Mom ran over to me and enveloped me in hug , I cried in her shoulder as I hugged her right . She stroked my hair and tightened her arms around me .

" Everything is gonna be okay rikki , you didn't mean it . " mom said .
" No it isn't mom , everything isn't okay . They probably hate me forever now , and it's all my fault . " I sobbed .
" You don't know that . " she said .
" Yeah I do , cause I was the one who yelled at them and the one who said those hurtful words . " I cried .

Will I ever get my friends back? Or is this it for the glitter force?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522 21 21
With the glitter force and the Mercinares working together things get a little bit interesting arguing occurs and Romance battles and more will the g...
2.5K 4 45
This is a Glitter Force Fan-fiction ~~~~~~ This is a story about a 16 yr old girl named Charli Zipplie. Charli is keeping a secret from her friends a...
893K 24.9K 150
y/n returns to new york after receiving a letter from an old friend. she gets his new number but what happens when a badly wrote 1 looks like a 7. y...
330K 10.7K 48
Angela Warden and her family just moved to the grand city of Manhattan, NY from the small town of Frankford, KY. Now in New York, she immediately rea...