Simon Dominic: Doubling Forwa...

By AbztractIsight

This is strictly a fan fiction. Information from the internet; such as twitter feeds, news adds, gossip colum... More

CHAPTER #1- Chance Meeting
CHAPTER #2- New Possibilities
CHAPTER #3- Bad Manners
CHAPTER #4- Standing By
CHAPTER #5- Stay Cool
CHAPTER #6- Sanctuary
CHAPTER #7- Moving Forward
CHAPTER #8- Mr. Yesterday's Stress
CHAPTER #9- State Of Mind
CHAPTER #10- Inspire or Enervate
CHAPTER #11- Perceptions
CHAPTER #12- Food For Thought
CHAPTER #13- Always On My Grind
CHAPTER #14- Hand In Hand
CHAPTER #16- Just One Shot
CHAPTER #17- Up In The Air
CHAPTER #18- Angel Wings
CHAPTER #19- Loyalty Can't Be Bought
CHAPTER #20- Vibes
CHAPTER #21- Busted
CHAPTER #22- Turbulence
CHAPTER #23- With A Tablespoon Of Insight
CHAPTER #24- Indulgence
CHAPTER #25- Serendipity
CHAPTER #26- All About The Base
CHAPTER #27 - Laying Claim
CHAPTER #28- Fighting!
CHAPTER #29- Bringing Down The House
CHAPTER #30- Believe Me
CHAPTER #31- Lost and Found
CHAPTER #32- Comfortable
CHAPTER #33- Falling Together
CHAPTER #34- Love/F*ck You Very Much
CHAPTER #35- Forever or Never

CHAPTER #15- Pixie Dust

2.2K 59 0
By AbztractIsight

Under Nari's care, Simon D got over the flu quickly and was able to return to work. Fortunately Nari didn't get sick and that was a relief to everyone. She contacted the cab driver who had wanted to commission her to do some artwork for his family. After meeting them for lunch and asking questions to get a better understanding of what was wanted, the concept for the art began to take shape, while she was at work. By the time she returned home in the evening, a preliminary sketch was done. Some online research gave her inspiration and Nari began to paint. So absorbed in the art she became, that even her cellphone ringing, didn't penetrate her mind.

** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~**~ ~ ~ ~ ~ **

Simon ended up leaving a voice mail, "hi Nari, I'm done for the day, let me know if you want to join us for dinner."

"She's probably tired, from taking care of you these last few days," Gray teased.

"Maybe. If we don't hear back in half an hour, we'll go eat without her."

Loco asked, "so Jay said she made some power food to get you healthy. What was it?"

Simon described what he remembered and Jay did too. The other guys and Hoody were in awe of how caring Nari had been.

Hoody wondered out loud, "if she cooks that well, why doesn't she work at a restaurant or even at one of those specialty food places?"

"That's a good question, seems to me too, that it would be more rewarding," Ugly Duck added.

"Did you guys ever talk about what her ideal job would be?" DJ Pumkin asked Simon D.

"Yeah, she said owning an art gallery and helping kids follow their artistic dreams."

"So like teaching art?" Chase asked to clarify.

"I guess so. Just focusing on art in general."

"She's got the money, so why doesn't she lease a place and set up a gallery or art studio?" Jay wondered out loud.

They talked about it over food and Simon D said he'd ask Nari in the morning. Since she hadn't called him back, he decided she'd probably went to bed early. He wanted to do something nice for her, but wasn't sure what. She kept scolding him for spending money on her and didn't wear jewelry, unless they went to an event or special dinner. How could he top himself, after what he'd done while away on tour? It was even more important now, because of their love declarations. Nari had given him a ring and a painting of him, which was art from her heart and soul. Then took care of him, with the same amount of love as his mother, during the flu.

** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~**~ ~ ~ ~ ~ **

Meanwhile, Nari needed to talk to Hep about his graphics program. She called Simon, "hi, Sorry I didn't call you back, I've been working on a commissioned piece of art all evening. Is Hep with you or at AOMG still?"

"He's with us. Hold on, I'll give him my cell." Simon D passed his phone to Hep.

"Hi Nari, what's up?" Hep asked.

"Um... well I was hoping to go over some stuff with you, using that graphics program you showed me once before. I'm not sure if what I'm thinking of, can be done. Do you have some time for me to come by tomorrow afternoon?"

"Sure, drop in any time, we could go now if you want.... And Nari, I'm honoured to help you."

"Hep you're making me blush... thanks for saying that.... Isn't it too late to go to AOMG now?"

"If you're inspired right now, I can meet you there," Hep offered.

"Really? That would be awesome. I'll bring what I've got sketched out, cause the painting part is too wet right now. I've been developing this since I got home from work, oh thanks so much, see you soon!" Nari hung up, washed her hands, packed all the sketches, colour swabs and notes. She took pictures of what she'd painted so far, on her cell. Then called a cab.

After Hep hung up he said, "Nari's working on a new piece of art, we're meeting up at AOMG."

"I love it when she's inspired, there's this energy that envelops her. Did she mention if she'd eaten yet?"

"No, just that she'd been working on it all night.... My guess is she's so focused on getting the idea in her mind out, that she skipped it."

"You should bring her something, just incase," Jay suggested.

He nodded, "yeah I think you're right." Simon D looked at them, "we're all thinking of going back?"

Chase grinned, "you know it. Like you said, Nari has that energy, that just infects us all with ideas."

"There goes our muse again," Gray chuckled. "Let's go Hoody... boys."

Hoody smiled, "those words from that one sketch of her ex, were intense. To witness her in action... well you don't need to tell me twice!"

They waited for Simon D to get food and left together. Everyone returned to AOMG, arriving before Nari. So she wouldn't feel flustered with the attention, they had only Jay Park and Simon D wait for her. When she arrived, they offered to help her carry things to Hep's office.

"Thanks guys." She blushed when her tummy growled in protest.

"I knew you'd skipped dinner. Talk to Hep and then come eat something. I can't have you passing out from starvation!" Simon D gently ordered.

Nari leaned into a hug, hand on his chest and kiss him, "thank you.... I was just so absorbed, that I didn't notice that I was hungry, until I smelled the food.... I'll eat it soon, I just have to talk to Hep first."

He smirked, "go on, we've got your stuff." To Jay he asked, "when I'm working on a song, am I like that?"

"Depends on what your subject matter is, but sort of.... it's like a purity she brings to it all, ya know?"

DJ Pumkin heard him, "it's begun already... the muse's pixie dust is magically igniting our creativity."

Jay nodded and said in English, "activation like a psychic dilation, to open our minds as if they were in hibernation.... I'll be right back."

Ugly Duck laughed, "see it's happening to Jay too."

Hep looked over the things Nari had brought, listening to her ideas. "Okay, leave your phone, so I can look at what you painted. Go eat and then I'll show you what I come up with and see if that's what you want."

Nari hugged him and kissed his cheek, "you're awesome!" Then called out, "Simon where's that food?"

"Right here baby, waiting for you." He set out the containers and watched her wolf it down. "Eat slower or you'll get an upset stomach."

"You're right, but it tastes so good.... Thank you for taking care of me," she looked up at him with loving eyes.

He bent over kissed her forehead and handed Nari a drink. Then he asked, "have you thought of getting that art gallery started?"

She shook her head, "that's just a fantasy. I mean I wouldn't know where to start or how to run a business like that. I only took marketing in university."

"I took hotel management, so I could help you with the managing the company. You've got the capital now to buy a space too," Simon D reminded her.

Loco stuck his head out of Cha Cha's office, "and you helped make Amoeba Culture the label it is today and are co-CEO here SsamsD."

Nari stopped eating and stared at him. "Do you really think I could do it?"

Hoody, who sat beside her on the couch answered first, "hell yes."

All the guys replied seconds later, "yes." Then disappeared, it was so comical that Nari, Hoody and Simon D all laughed.

"Well, if this commissioned piece is successful, then I'll start looking at real-estate." Nari then finished eating and returned to Hep's office.

The two of them were in deep discussion, not even noticing that everyone at AOMG kept going in and out of the office, peaking at what Hep was doing. But they all rushed in, when Nari squealed in delight.

"That's it Hep! It's exactly what was in my mind. Okay, keep that somewhere and in two days I'll be back... is that okay?"

Hep nodded, "it'll be so cool once you're done." He stood up and stretched, noticing everyone curiously trying to see what was going on. "Everyone out, you'll have to wait until she declares it's done."

"Seriously? Come on," Hoody complained.

Nari gave in, "just a quick look, there's still so much work to do, I'm almost embarrassed to let you check it out now. I'm sure ya'll feel the same way when working on lyrics or a new beat."

Jay nodded, "she's right. We can wait. Let's call it a night."

Nari gave Jay a quick hug. Then after she gathered up her things, said, "good night everyone. Thanks for lending your support." She put her hand in Simon D's, "can you give me a ride home? I took a cab here."

"Later," he called out to everyone, as they left.

In the car, Nari fell asleep. Simon D found her house keys, opened the door first, before picking her up and carrying her inside to bed. He took off her shoes and then put her bag on her dresser. Kissing her forehead he left. Realizing she might skip eating again, he made a mental note to check on her, while she was absorbed by this art project.

He decided to start checking real-estate for an art gallery/school option for Nari. It would take a lot of the stress off her too. Having her happy and doing something she loved to do, was his goal. Simon D would also investigate whether it was better to lease a place or buy the location. If he could find her a building that had the gallery below an apartment, all in one, that would be most ideal. Since Jay Park had started up AOMG all on his own, getting advice from him on the business side of having the art gallery, would be valuable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183 2 13
A love story but they are not humans. This story is dedicated to a very close friend of mine and you can see what she posts so here is her user k1kat...
2.9K 64 19
This is strictly a fan fiction. Information from the internet; such as twitter feeds, news adds, gossip columns, etc. have been used to add realness...
49.5K 1.9K 75
This is just a fan made story. whatever and whoever characters involved in this story doesnt affect their real life.
8 0 1
This is told from the perspective of that is read in a diary. It is simple and if you like simple then go ahead and read this. This is real events...