Stronger(Fifth Harmony/You)

By Maclue

You trusted them with your fragile heart which has been broken before.They mend it but they just broke it mor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Another Important A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Please Read!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
About the Departure of Camila
Merry Christmas 🎄
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Another Important A/N
Chapter 33
Something important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
New book!
Last Important A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter
Epilogue-News
My Birthday
Epilogue
SPECIAL Chapter
I'm back

Chapter 10

2.1K 62 5
By Maclue

Damn,Y/B/N has really grip my ear tight earlier. My ear really looks red,as I examine it in the mirror of the car. I look to my left and saw Y/B/N drive to the girls mansion with a smile on her face.

I wonder what will be the girls reaction when I ask them why they cheated on me with my brother. That is if I have the guts to ask them.

Bravery is something I really lack. The first time I met the girls was the best because I met the love of my life and the worst because its was the first fight I have ever experience.

Flashback

I really don't even know what made me go to a club. I maybe be bored but I could have went to an arcade instead but something made me went to a club instead.

I look at the people on the dance floor,some just dancing normally and some grinding.

I am not that far from the dance floor,I am just sitting at a chair with my hands on my chin and my elbows on the table.

I am really doing nothing but watching the people dance or grind on each other.

This is the last time I am following my gut feeling on something or anything. I thought

Mostly people who goes to clubs have one night stands,dance on the dance floor,drink alcohol to forget about their problems or just for fun,but me, I am sitting at a table alone,looking like a guy who is lonely or just a plain loser with no friends or girlfriend which I am both.

I seriously am lonely. My girlfriends just broke up with me and I have no friends but my brother who is hanging with his friends right now. I am seriously gonna live alone.

That thought almost made me more sadder then when my girlfriends broke up with me.

The only thing that made me smile today is that I sneaked in this club without the guard seeing me because if the guard saw a 17 year old entering a club then I would have been punished by my parents.

Who am I kidding?! My parents does not care about me. Not one bit. They barely talk to me or even notice me in the house.

It hurts,really hurts deep inside my heart because who wouldn't be hurt if your parents barely notice your existence.

I slump back at the chair and just scan the club I'm in. There was really nothing to see but lights and people dancing but its mostly grinding then dancing.

I was about to leave the club but one thing caught my eye. A girl more like a woman who is trying to escape from a guy and his two friends.

Shit,I look at the people at the club hoping for at least one person to help the woman but not even one person tried to help the woman.

Seriously is this what happens in a club if a guy approaches a woman and she denies him? Damns,what the Fuck is happening to our world?!

I am really afraid to help her because I am all alone if I go against them and plus I don't even know how to fight.

I felt my eyes go wide when they drag her outside.

They are gonna rape her. I thought.

I felt disgusted by the thought alone.

I forgot about my lack of bravery,as I immediately approach the fuck boys and the woman.

As I was nearing them I saw the woman's eyes. Her eyes were telling me she was scared,making me even angrier about the Fuck boys.

I felt adrenaline coursing through my body. I felt like I could run a mile.

The woman tried to scream but one of the boys put his dirty hands on her mouth.

I could feel anger coursing through my veins. The though of them or anyone forcing themselves on someone makes me angrier.

I grab the guys wrist making them stop from opening the door that leads to the exit. I saw the woman's expression turn to relief.

The woman looks beautiful. She is short but it makes her look more beautiful for me for some unknown reason. She has brown hair cascading down her shoulder,her alluring brown eyes met mine making me feel something I only felt with my ex's.

"What the Fuck do you want?" The bald guy spat while his lackies held the girls arm preventing her from escaping. One of the lackies put his hand over the girls mouth preventing her from screaming for help.

"Sir,will you please let her go and we will just all forget about this." I said through gritted teeth. I was gonna ask nicely but my anger took control of me.

The bald guy which I assume is the leader look at me then at his men laughing at me with his men.

I could literally felt my vein pop in anger while my fist clench and unclench in anger. I never felt this immense anger towards another person before but I guess theres a first time for anything.

"Are you kidding me kid? You won't even gonna survive a second with my men." The bald guy said with an evil grin but I was unaffected by it because of my anger. I just gave him a bored look making his evil grin dropped.

"You really think you can beat me and my men kid? Then you must be crazy." I could tell he was being serious.

I even know I am gonna lose to him and his fucking stupid gang but I am gonna save the beautiful woman one way or another.

I gotta think of a plan but I must distract the bald guy and his two idiots that he calls his men.

"Yes I think I can take you and your stupid friends." I said confidently.

I saw the bald guy opening his mouth to say something but his so called men interrupted him.

"We are not stupid!" They replied.

"Oh really?" I ask with a smirk and an eyebrow raised.

"For the last time we are not stupid!" The guy with a nose ring said while the bald guy looks at me intently.

Shit,I gotta think of a plan now. I thought.

I rack my brain for anything but I only could thought of one.

I really hope this works. I thought.

With a brave heart,I put all of my anger and force on my right fist and released on the bald guy knocking him out.

I let out a sigh of relief.

I look at the faces of his so called men and their looks are so priceless,they looked so shock that their mouth and eyes were so wide open that a fly could go inside.

I look at the beautiful woman who was as shock as the lackies making me chuckle but it stop as soon as it started because of the situation.

"Listen here boys,NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER FORCE YOURSELF ON ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE EVER AGAIN OR I WILL BEAT YOU UP SO GOOD THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO USE A WHEELCHAIR FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIVES!" I said in anger. They shook in fear making me smirk in satisfaction. They nod their head so fast that it looks like someone move it for them.

"NOW LEAVE!"I yelled out as I pointed the door which had a sign that read exit. They nodded their head with fear as they carried the bald guy and ran as fast as Flash.

I look at the gorgeous woman who ran to me and engulfed me in a big hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She kept repeating but my mind was somewhere else.

She is hugging me. A gorgeous woman is hugging me. Its not like everyday a gorgeous woman hugs you. The last time someone gorgeous hug me was my ex's.

"It was really no problem...." I waited for her to say her name.

"Ally Brooke Hernandez." She gave me a smile as bright as the sun.

Her name sound so familiar though. I thought.

"Why won't you hang out with me and my friends tonight as a thank you?" She ask shyly making me chuckle as she blush.

"Sure" I gave her a smile.

She grab my hand and drag me to a table with more beautiful women but she stop making me confuse.

"What's your name?" She ask with a confuse face which made my heart melt at the adorableness.

"Y/N Y/L/N" I gave her a toothy grin which made her chuckle.

We finally arrive at her table and let me tell you they are all gorgeous.

"Y/N meet Camila,Lauren,Dinah,and Normani."

Flashback over.

"Y/N we have arrive." Y/B/N said as she park the car.

I wonder what adventure lies for today?

-Hey guys and girls early update for you people because my book just reached a 1,020 reads and 121 votes and 16 comments. This is a thank you chapter for you my readers :). Until next update.

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...
686 43 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...
161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
25.1K 1.5K 47
Once Camila departs from the group, Ally and Lauren's friendship fall downhill for the worse and it affects everyone around them. Constant arguments...