My New Teacher [Larry - Stude...

By 1DLarry123

Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated tw... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 *Smut*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 22

17.5K 612 263
By 1DLarry123

"I will beat the sh*t out of you, believ-"

Suddenly I'm cut off by a rough pair of lips against mine.

My eyes open wide in shock when I realize Jim grabbed my collar and kisses me. I try to push him away but he holds my collar tightly. I turn my head and finally push him away, so hard he almost falls over. I wipe my lip but the taste of his lips won't leave.

"Never do that again!" I shout, anger in my voice.

"Why?" he asks smirking, coming closer again.

He presses me back against the wall puts his hands on my cheeks.

"F*uck I'm in a relationship, ok?!" I shout, pushing him away again.

"Just say it, you're dating Styles." Jim says.

"Why is it so important to you who I date?" I ask angry.

"Because I f*cking love you!" he shouts and I freeze.

"You what?" I ask, almost whisper.

"I love you." he says, looking at the ground.

"I-I'm so done with this." I say and run out of the house, slamming the door shut.

"Louis wait!" he shouts and follows me outside.

I head to the car, my eyes filling with tears and I sit down in there, locking the doors of the car. I try to hold back the tears as long as Jim is here but it's almost impossible.

"Louis please let me explain." he says and I just shake my head, looking away from him.

"Please Louis." he says.

I get out of the car and slam the door shut. I go over to him, my cheeks stained with tears and look directly into his eyes, grabbing one side of his jacket.

"Do you know what you did to me and the one I love? Do you know how often I cried because of you? Do you know what I had to go through? No of course not! And you say you love me!" I cry, my grip getting tighter.

"I really love you." he says.

"Why did you do this to me then?" I ask, sitting down on the ground, leaning against my car, my face buried in my hands, sobbing.

"I-I wanted to know if you're gay." he murmurs.

"Oh and that's the easiest way for you? Just ask for god's sake!" I cry, looking at him again.

"I-I didn't know how." he says, putting his hands in his pockets.

"You didn't know how." I spat.

"He will beat the shit out of you." I say and Jim looks at the ground sadly.

"So you are dating." he says.

"F*ck yes we are! I don't care anymore! Just tell everyone! I love him, ok? I love him so f*cking much and you won't ruin this!" I shout and he bites his lip.

"I'm sorry." he says.

"You're not." I spat, turning my head away from him.

"Yes I am." he says and goes back inside.

I sit back in my car and want to drive away when Lottie runs outside.

"Louis wait!" she shouts and quickly climbs into the car, sitting down on the passengers seat.

"Not now Lottie." I say.

"What happened Louis?" she asks, placing a hand on my back.

"It's complicated." I say, wiping my tears away, but they won't stop flowing.

"C'mon! Maybe I can help." she says and I shake my head.

"J-Jim loves me." I say and her jaw drops.

"Isn't he the guy who keeps insulting you?" she asks and I nod.

"Lottie can I please be alone? I want to call Harry." I say.

"Ok and don't worry I won't tell anybody." she says.

"Thanks Lottie." I say, forcing a smile and then taking my phone out.

When she's back inside I call Harry and wait for him to answer.

"Hey sweetheart. I thought you're at Mark's?" Harry says, his voice calming me down a bit.

"I'm leaving right now." I say, my voice still trembling.

"Is everything ok? You sound like you're crying." Harry says.

"I'm almost at yours. I'll tell you there." I say.

"Ok baby." he says and I hang up.

I park in front of his house and before I even ring the doorbell Harry opens the door and pulls me into a tight hug, his face dropping when he sees my wet cheeks and my puffy red eyes.

"It's ok baby." he says and whispers sweet nothings into my ear, trying to calm me down.

He brings me inside where he hands me a cup of tea and puts a blanket around my shoulders. Then he sits down next to me and pulls me into his arms, slowly moving back and forth, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead multiple times.

"What happened Boobear?" Harry asks when I calmed down a bit.

"We were at Mark's and he said he has two children. Guess who his son is?" I say, my voice shaky.

"Who?" Harry asks.

"Jim." I say, my eyes filling with tears again when I remember what happened.

"The Jim?" Harry asks and I nod.

"Harry, he kissed me and told me that he loved me." I say, hiding my face in Harry's chest.

"He did what?" Harry asks, anger in his voice.

"Don't make me say it again." I say.

"I won't." Harry says.

"If he wouldn't be one of my students I would kill him!" Harry says angry and I sniff, wiping my tears away.

"I  pushed him away and when he told me he loved me I left." I say and Harry holds me tighter.

"He won't do that again. Believe me." Harry says and kisses my temple.

"He followed me outside and wanted to explain and he said he insulted me because he wanted to know if I'm gay." I say.

"How can someone be so stupid?" Harry asks.

"He knows that we're dating now." I say.

"How?" Harry asks.

"I told him that you will beat him and then he said we're dating and I lost it and said that we are and that I don't care if he tells somebody and that I love you so much." I say.

"What if the school board finds out?" Harry asks.

"I'm so sorry Haz." I say.

"It's not your fault sweetcheeks." he says and I snuggle my face into his chest.

"I love you Harry." I say.

"I love you more." he says and I shake my head.

"I don't think that's possible." I say.

"B-but Haz. My mom can't marry Mark because them Jim would be my step brother." I say.

"Maybe it doesn't even work with the two of them and you will move in with me after school anyway." Harry says and I nod.

"Jim will move into a own flat probably so we'll only see him at important family events." Harry says.

"You're right." I say and take a sip of my tea.

Suddenly my phone rings and I answer the call, not leaving Harry's arms.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Louis where are you and where is my car?" my mom asks.

"I'm at Harry's." I say.

"Why?" my mom asked. "Why did you just leave?"

"It's my mom and she asks why I left." I say, covering the phone.

"Tell her." Harry says and I nod slowly.

"Mom I'm sorry but I couldn't stay there. You know that Jim is the one who keeps insulting me." I say.

"So you just left because of him? You should have showed him that you're better than this and just stayed there." my mom says.

"Mom you don't get it. He kissed me! He kissed me and told me that he loves me when we were in the kitchen!" I say angry.

"Oh." is all my mom manages to say.

"I couldn't stay there after that!" I say.

"I'm sorry Louis." my mom says.

"It's not your fault." I say.

"It is! I'm really sorry Louis." she says.

"It's ok." I say.

"When will you be home?" she asks.

"I think I'll stay with Harry for a while." I say.

"Ok, you can sleep over at his if you want but don't forget the doctor tomorrow." my mom says.

"Ok thank you." I say and hang up.

"Sleepover?" Harry asks and I nod.

"Sleepover." I say smiling and kiss him gently.

"Let's watch a movie to distract you a bit." Harry says and turns on the tv.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 235 6
The AU where Louis is a 25-year-old driving instructor and Harry is a 17-year-old virgin who's really awful at seduction, except for the time he gets...
107K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
6.1K 238 26
harry styles is the new kid at school. he doesn't know anyone. yet louis tomlinson is just a normal student that a lot of people like. but then they...
40.5K 1K 54
Completed May be triggering!!! Harry Styles is a 16 year old highschool student with a not so great home life or social life for that matter. Everyt...