Latch (Stefonnie)

By HollywoodA

When Stefan meets Bonnie one night in a club he knew that she was the one that he wanted to be with, Bonnie f... More

Latch
Graffiti on Me
Fix A Heart
Clarity
Heart Beats
All Night Long
Beautiful
Mirrors
Russian Roulette
All The Right Moves
Paradise
Wide Awake
Rock Around The Clock
Counting Stars
Made In The USA
Wildest Moments
Wings
Radioactive
Find Me
Closer To The Edge
People Help The People
Hurricane
Nightingale
Beneath Your Beautiful
Give Me Love
All This Time
Feel Again
Take Back The Night
One And Only
Dance For You
Speed Of Sound
Use Somebody
Roar
Hallelujah
Small Bump
It Won't Stop
Good Old Days
Celestial
More To Come

We Are

798 12 2
By HollywoodA

Don't forget to wish Kat a happy birthday! (@KatGraham)

A few months had passed since the couple got engaged and neither of them had enough energy to start planning. They thought about eloping just to take the pressure off but they knew that it wouldn't turn out well.

Caroline and Elena demanded that they start the preparations immediately and Bonnie realized that they haven't even picked out a date yet so there would be no panning until then.

Picking out a date should be somewhat easy but it was difficult for the couple. They didn't want to be engaged too long or too short so they thought that the month of May. They ruled out birthdays because they wanted their day to be special just because of them. Now that the month was picked they started shouting out random numbers to see what sounded best.

"How about May tenth?"

"No, eighth?"

"Nah, what about the twenty-second?"

"May twenty-second, I like it!"

Now that part one of the wedding saga was completed it was time to do all the fun things like pick out a venue, find a reception area and most importantly, get Bonnie's dress.

Bonnie loved the idea about getting married in a barn. She got the idea from The Office and ever since that's been her dream. She could just imagine the lights hanging from the ceiling and the whole feel of being one with nature and it brought peace to her. After showing Stefan a few pictures on Google he warmed up to the idea.

With some research and help from Elena and Caroline they picked out a wedding planner. Bonnie wanted to plan the whole thing by herself but Stefan went against it, the last thing he wanted was to deal with a "bridezilla".

The third part was to pick out things for the registry. This was Bonnie favorite part so far. They headed to the store and started to scan the things that they liked.

"Stefan I was thinking since we're getting married…are we going to move?" Bonnie scanned silverware.

"I don't know do you want to?"

They walked down the next aisle picking out bathroom supplies.

"I mean for some reason if we do I would feel bad you know? But on the other hand we will be getting married and we will need our space." She turned to face him.

"Yeah I know what you mean. After we're done with this I have to show you something."

They finished scanning the items that they both wanted and needed and let the store.

The whole ride over to wherever Stefan wanted to show her was silent. They both were lost in their own thoughts and it wasn't until Stefan pulled over on the side of the road they looked at each other.

"Come on."

Stefan got out of the car and opened Bonnie's door. She stared at him strangely and he grabbed her hand to interlock their finders.

"You trust me right?"

"Of course I do."

"Come on."

They stared walking and the only sound that could be heard was the leaves crushing underneath their feet. Stefan took a deep breath and stared at Bonnie as they continued walking.

"When I was without my humanity and I would go out it wasn't just to rip people's heads off."

Bonnie looked at him as he kept talking.

"I have my own home that I go to sometimes when I want to get away. Away from Damon and all the drama, it's somewhat like a fresh start for a few hours."

Stefan stopped walking and Bonnie halted beside him. He turned his body to face her and he stoked her cheek pushing a lock of hair behind her ear. He bent his knees a little so that he could stare straight into her eyes.

"When we get married I want us to have a fresh start. I want us to do whatever we want whenever we want and to be happy and free from all the drama that's surrounding us. I know that it won't last but even if it's just for a minute; I want us to have our space."

Bonnie smiled and he pointed up a pathway. They restarted their journey and reached beautiful manor. It wasn't as big as the boardinghouse but it was the perfect size for them. It was a gothic-like style looking house with a porch and a bench swing, and Bonnie loved it already.

Entering-much like the boardinghouse-you were faced with the living room and a long row of stairs. It wasn't completely furnished but it did hold a few chairs. Something that caught Bonnie's eye was the fire place; it was shaped like a lion opening his mouth. She walked over to it and touched it. Bonnie had always been amazed with wild animals especially lions and tigers. They represented strength and wisdom and she always wanted to be like a lion in some ways.

"I love it." She breathed.

"Come on there still so much to show."

Stefan grabbed her hand and led her into the kitchen. There were white cabinets above the granite counters. There was an island in the middle of the kitchen and below it was the dishwasher and to the other side a trash can that was connected to the island like the dishwasher. There was no table or really any furniture in the kitchen besides the stainless steel refrigerator.

Next were the bedrooms. Each bedroom was great in size and Bonnie could definitely have some countless sleepovers with her friends. Stefan showed her a room that was smaller than the rest and Bonnie thought of a little Salvatore running around. She smiled as it all came to life through her eyes a little girl playing with her toys and posters hanging on the walls. Stefan noticed the look on her face as he showed her the room and he could tell what she was thinking and he must admit that he was glad. She smiled as she closed the door behind her and Stefan led her to the master. Unlike the others it was a two door room and they both swung open a door. Bonnie's mouth dropped as she was faced with the room.

Looking straight ahead you could see the hallway to the bathroom and the beautiful wooden, polished floors. She looked to her left and saw a California king bed with white sheets and a goth-like style chandelier hanging at the edge of the bed marking the center of the room. To the right it had a large wooden dresser and on top a fifty inch flat screen television. Bonnie noticed the play station and Xbox 360 and noted that they would have to hook that up soon.

They walked into the bathroom and flicked on the light. Much like the bedroom it held a crystal chandelier that lit up the room like a Christmas tree. On the far side wall it had two floor-to-ceiling mirrors, double sink, a bathtub and separate rain shower. Bonnie climbed in the tub and Stefan joined her, they sat on opposite sides of the tub and gazed at each other.

"Can you imagine, us, here?" Bonnie wondered.

"Yes I can and I have for quite some time."

"Why haven't you told me?" She sat up.

"I didn't want to pressure you into anything you seemed fine living at the boardinghouse and if something's not broken, don't fix it. That's they saying right?"

Bonnie chuckled, "Yeah. I love it here Stefan and I think that this could be our home."

She crawled over Stefan and sat on his lap before kissing him. They laid there for a while until Bonnie got a call from the wedding planner telling them that he found the perfect spot for their wedding.

Bonnie was a bit nervous driving to the barn. She loves the outdoors but didn't want the rotten smell and flies and other annoying bugs flying all around ruining everyone's day. When the GPS signaled their arrival all of her worries went away as she saw the big, old barn. She started to clap her hands rapidly and smile widely; it was perfect just like she imagined it would be. Before the car came to a complete stop she hopped out and ran to her wedding planner. Bonnie could imagine how she wanted everything and how beautiful it would look under the moonlight.

"I love it!" She hugged her wedding planner, Demetrius.

"I'm glad you do! I saw and I immediately thought about you and that hunk that you're gonna marry." Demetrius playfully slapped her arm.

When Stefan arrived he showed them around the barn. Inside was all wooden and a wide open space. It didn't smell; which both Stefan and Bonnie were thankful for, and in the ceiling were a few gaping holes. Bonnie loved it because you would be able to see the shining stars. He led them back outside so they could see the field of green, perfect to take pictures in. Bonnie told Demetrius her vision of what she wanted and he said that it was no problem and Bonnie left the venue feeling ecstatic.

When they returned to the boardinghouse Bonnie called up her friends to tell them everything. They decided to meet up at Elena's since she wasn't feeling too well. Bonnie filled them in on the date and venue. She asked them about the moving situation and they all seemed to be on the same page.

"I think it's great that you and Stefan move out. Damon's a big boy; he can take care of himself."

"Yeah Bon you're moving on starting a life and maybe a family?" She teased with a smile. "So I think you and Stefan should go out and enjoy the married lifestyle." Elena added.

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"So when are we going to pick out a dress for your special evening?" Caroline did a little dance.

"I don't know soon I guess. The wedding is in a few months so maybe tomorrow?"

"I'm in!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Oh shoot, Elena maybe we'll postpone."

"No Bon it's okay I'm feeling better, honest I just need some rest. I'll meet you all at the boardinghouse around one?"

"It's a date!"

Bonnie and Caroline made their way out and Elena got some sleep. When Bonnie got in the car she debated for a while but decided to call her mom. Her being there at the announcement dinner made her realize how much she loves and misses her mom. A mother is a very important key in this whole wedding thing and since hers is still alive and kicking she wanted her mother to be a part of the dress picking. As soon as she waved goodbye to Caroline she pulled out her cell.

"Hey mom it's me, Bonnie. We're going dress shopping tomorrow and I was wondering if you would like to come. We're leaving the boardinghouse at one tomorrow so just show up if you could make it. Anyway I guess I'll see you later. Bye."

There was no answer so Bonnie left a message hoping that she'll get it in time. She threw her phone in the backseat and drove off.

"Stefan?" Bonnie called.

"I'm here!" He yelled back.

Bonnie made her way to the library to find Stefan standing on a ladder searching for something. She stood at the end of the ladder and looked up.

"Are you checking me out?" He looked down.

"Maybe." She dragged, "What are you looking for?"

Bonnie stepped to the side as Stefan made his way down holding a book in his hand.

"Just a book that I haven't read about a thousand times." He searched the cover.

"I would buy you books but I'm pretty sure that you have everything already." She gazed at the collection.

They made their way back to their room and sat on the bed. Bonnie almost drifted off but she remembered something.

"Oh Caroline, Elena and I are going dress shopping tomorrow." She yawned.

"Make sure to get something sexy." He flipped the page.

"I'll keep that in mind." Bonnie rested her head on his chest and drifted off.

The next morning Bonnie woke up to a book on her head and a sleeping Stefan. She looked at the clock and saw that it was twelve thirty. She rushed into the bathroom and took the quick shower, brushed her teeth and washed her face. By the time she was got out the bathroom to change Stefan had just woken up. Bonnie walked over to him and kissed his lips.

"Stefan...we can't do this now...I have to go soon..." She spoke between kisses.

Stefan rolled her over and pulled her towel off.

ᐁᐅᐃᐊ

One distraction later, Bonnie came running down the stairs to greet her friends.

"Sorry guys I slept late." She grabbed her purse and keys.

"Then what were we hearing up there?" Caroline lifted an eyebrow.

Bonnie switched her view from Caroline to Elena, "We're wasting daylight let's go!"

The girls laughed and made their way to the car. Bonnie checked her phone to see if she got any calls from her mom before she pulled off. When she noticed that she didn't the girls made their way to Kleinfeld Bridal just in time for their appointment.

"Okay so who's the bride to be?" She looked around.

Bonnie raised her hand and Caroline and Elena pointed to Bonnie who introduced herself.

"So what do you have in mind Bonnie?"

"Well I really like beading but not too much I don't want it to be too princess-y or anything like that."

"Alright follow me."

The sales lady, Ashlyne led them to the back. There were woman everywhere in dresses and the girls shifted their heads left to right to get a look of all the beautiful brides. Ashlyne sat them down on a rounded couch in front of a mini stage and a few mirrors. She grabbed Bonnie to th back to help pick out some dresses.

"First, this is your first step

Light is caught in your eyes"

A dress change later and Ashlyne came from the back.

"This is dress number one." She announced.

Bonnie arrived in a ball gown type dress. It had a sweetheart neckline with natural waist in tulle and lace. It has a chapel train and Bonnie looked beautiful in it.

Tears began to fill her eyes as she noticed a third person sitting on the couch with Caroline and Elena; her mother. Abby rose up from her seat tears also in her eyes and she hugged her baby girl.

"Stefan told me were you were. I was running a little late-"

"It's okay, you're her now." Bonnie smiled.

She stepped onto the mini stage and faced the large mirrors.

"So what do you think?" Ashlyne asked.

"It's beautiful Bon." Elena examined.

"I like it." Caroline added.

"It fits you well." Her mother said lastly.

Bonnie looked at herself in the mirrors again and turned to the side catching every angle of the dress.

"First off I love it, it is a beautiful dress but I'm not sure if I like the lace too much."

Ashlyne led Bonnie back to the dressing room to try out her second pick. This dress was much simpler it only a beaded design going across her middle. It had a sweetheart neckline with a dropped waist in silk taffeta. With its sweep train behind her, Bonnie made her way to the girls.

"Heart beats, to the rhythm of the city streets

Can you feel it Can you feel it"

Bonnie walked down the hall meeting her friends and mother's smiles. She stood on the stage and smiled at the image before her.

"It's so simple but I can't help but love it."

All the girls agreed with Bonnie's statement it was perfect for the venue that they were getting married at.

Bonnie stepped off the stage and walked back down to the dressing room. Ashlyne pointed out that even though she loved the dress she still should try on a few more dresses.

"We are one

We are reaching out

We are one

Can't you hear the sound?"

Bonnie slid on the dress with the help of Ashlyne as she tied the dress in the back. The dress was another sweetheart with dropped waist in silk organza and beaded embroidery. Bonnie walked out to show the girls dress number three.

"I don't know Bon I'm not really feeling the skirt."

"Yeah I have to agree."

"Yeah I love the top but the skirt is too frayed for me."

Bonnie played with the skirt for a while trying to figure out if she liked it or not. She shook her head and stepped off walking back to the dressing room.

"Breathe this beautiful world

Together moving in the same direction

It's happening every one connecting

Can you feel it Can you feel it"

As Bonnie was putting on the dress she fell in love with it. She looked like a queen and felt like one too. Unlike the others it was an A-line gown with a natural waist in beaded embroidery and tulle. The beaded design also flowed down to the skirt with enough space in between them. Bonnie walked out in her chapel trained dress and stood in front of her friends and mother.

"This is it Bonnie!"

"I love it!"

"You look so beautiful!"

Bonnie had a wide smile on her face as she looked in the mirror. When Ashlyne brought in the veil it all hit her; she was really getting married. She was really marrying the man of her dreams. She didn't know where this journey would take her but she was ready.

Tears filled her eyes and she quickly wiped them away not wanting to ruin the dress. The girls came up to her and hugged her.

"Okay" sniffles, "enough crying."

"Are you saying "yes" to the dress?" Ashlyne asked.

"Yes! I'm saying yes to the dress!"

The girls cheered and Bonnie did her happy dance.

"We are now

And we're reaching for the sun

We are We are We are, one"

After some few altercations were made she paid for the dress and they all left happily.

After she dropped the group off she drove to their soon-to-be home. Stefan had sent her a text when she pulled up to Elena's asking her to meet him there. Bonnie was surprised that she knew how to get there without getting lost.

She closed the door behind her and called out her fiancé's name. She walked to the kitchen where she heard Stefan's voice. She gasped as she reached the beautifully decorated kitchen. There was a round table with a white silk cloth over it. Candles were lit in the center if the table and mini ones on the counter tops. Bonnie looked around admiring the place and that's when she smelt something delicious. Stefan turned around and walked over to his love.

"How was dress shopping?" He kissed her.

"It was great" kisses, "I got a dress." She smiled.

"Is it sexy?"

Stefan led Bonnie over to the table and pulled out her chair so she could sit down. He went over to the island and placed her plate in front of her.

"I wouldn't call it sexy but I do look hot in it." She wiggles her eyebrows playfully.

"You look sexy in everything." He stared in her eyes.

Bonnie couldn't help but blush, Stefan always made her feel like the most beautiful person in the world. After their staring match they started the dinner that Stefan had prepared. It was nothing special just spaghetti and meatballs; one of Bonnie's favorites.

"So I was thinking that we sleep here tonight. You know get a feel of the place before we decide if this is what we want."

"Sure but I have to go back to the boardinghouse, I need to get my PJ's and junk." Bonnie took another fork full.

"Babe, you know me I already got everything we need."

"And what if I said that I didn't want to sleep here yet?" She challenged.

"I have my ways." He stood up.

Bonnie shook her head and made her way over to the sink to join Stefan in cleaning. After everything was clean they shared a shower and landed on the fluffy bed.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" He looked at her.

"To get married and start this whole journey with me." She looked into his eyes.

"Of course I am. Are you?"

"I is."

They laughed and got settled under to covers and Bonnie snuggled closer to him. He kissed her hair and they both drifted off.

A/N: I hope that you all like this chapter! If you want to see the dress that Bonnie picked just message me and I'll send you the link. I just had to write myself in LOL I thought it would be fun playing a dress consultant hehe. Make sure to leave a comment/review telling me what you think! Until next time... *Song We Are by Joy Williams*

P.S. If you have a song that you would like to be featured don't be afraid to tell me!

XO

Ashlyne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 664 22
He made his mistake by taking an interest in her and it was all unintentional, the sound of her black heels clacking against the tiled hallway and th...
15.9K 471 35
"People make the wrong decision, and sometimes they decide to go away for awhile. And sometimes it takes time to understand it isn't your fault." Ste...
19.8K 585 38
After the tragic death of Damon Salvatore in Mystic Falls, Elena finds it harder to cope with her life. She try's coping, but its just too hard. Elen...
403K 11K 82
❛You will always be my almost love...❜ ❛Mind blown. Honestly, I haven't read a fanfic quite like this and I'm all here for it👏❜ ❛Thi...