Glitter Force : The New Gener...

By WannabeDreamer2

Rikki Ryder is your ordinary 12 year old girl , but what happens when she meets a cute talking bat and finds... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
I'm a what?
I'm a what?
Chapter 2
My turn?
My turn?
Chapter 3
On my mind
On my mind
Author's note
Chapter 4
Stressed out rikki
Things fall apart
Chapter 6
We're the all stars!
Chapter 7
The talent show is here!
Chapter 8
There's another one?!
Chapter 9
My happily ever after

Chapter 5

213 9 5
By WannabeDreamer2

          ( Rikki is super confident! )

                     * A week later *

   " Girls I'm not so sure I can do this . " I said . " You can do this rikki! " destiny said . " Yeah we believe in you! " victoria said . " You've praticed so hard , you definitely got this! " maya said . " You can do it! " hailey said . " Plus bradon is here , and you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself in front of your boyfriend would you now? " maya teased . Heck no!
" Maya your not really helping there , hey if jason came to see me try out for soccer I'd not want to embarrass myself either . " maya said .

" She's right , I wouldn't want to embarrass myself in front of cody . " hailey said .
" I'd die if I embarrassed myself in front of tyler . " victoria said .
" Same here , I'd hide in my room forever if I embarrassed myself in front of westin . " destiny said . Yep , all of the girls got boyfriend's . I'm happy for them , and surprisingly they're boyfriend's are all friends with bradon . So yeah , what a coincidence isn't it?

Were outside at the volleyball court at school , I'm trying out for volleyball MVP today . The girls are here to support me , and so is bradon . But he's back outside on the bleachers , I still haven't came out of the locker room . I'm that nervous and scared 😖😨 . We haven't seen ulric , brooha or brute in a while . I guess they decided to lie low for a while , it's a good thing too cause if one of them show up , then there won't be any place for bradon to hide and I'll have to explain later .

And I don't wanna deal with all of that crap! So I'm hoping no bad guys or buffoon's show up today , cause I'm in no mood to deal with any of them! Cause I'm kinda stressed out right , I have been for a while now . Me and the girls got the talent show coming up , and we still haven't decided on what song were gonna sing . I've been trying to think about it , but every time I try either ulric or one of the two others show up! Plus I've now got a scar on my arm from stupid ulric!

It's from when he scratched me , it's now a scar! It's healed up at bit , but it's still there! And it hurts like heck! The doctor to not play for a while and to take it easy , but there's no way I'm listening to that doctor . I'm too stubborn , and mom knows it . I get it from her , mom sometimes regretting me having her stubbornness . Cause sometimes she'll say " Dang genetics! " . She hates it that much , but there are times when my stubbornness will come in handy . Like when I'm arguing with howlie , it comes in handy so that I win the argument .

But when it comes to arguing with mom , no one wins that battle . Oh boy . Plus me and the girls came up with our own catchphrase to say after we become the glitter force , it's to get our glitter energy spirit going!

" Time to blaze our way to a happy ending! Shining bright like shooting stars! Here comes the glitter force! "

That's our catchphrase! It actually works out well , and I have mine as well .

" You mess with me , your playing with fire! "

Which is true , and the girls know it . Maya says my red hair is a fire hazard just waiting to happen , destiny says my hair is a fireball ready to explode . Hahaha , very funny girls . Not really , they tease me but that's what friends do . We know this , cause we have great role models . And they are our moms , it's cause they're friendship never faded and they're still friends till this day! They went through the good and bad , they fought together side by side ad superheroes , they stayed friends throughout school and had no troubles!

My mom is my role model cause she's exactly like me , we're basically like twins! We're both stubborn , we both get really mad and it's like a fire , we're confident boosters for our friends , we're there for our friends and each other , and we support each other in any decision no matter what the situation is . So again , we're basically like twins . But except I'm mom's mini her , yep that's what I am! 😄

And that's why today I am have no negative feelings! I'm gonna become volleyball MVP like mom was! I'm gonna make her proud! I'll show them what rikki rydia ryder is made of! Cause if you mess with me , then your gonna wish that you didn't! " Okay girls , hands all in! " destiny shouted .
" Glitter force on three! " maya shouted . " 1 , 2 , 3 glitter force! " we all shouted together as we raised our hands up together . Yep , it's another little thing we made up! We do it every time we team together in gym class , so people may stare at us funny when we do that but we don't care!

Before we walk out , I wrap the bandage back on my left arm and we walk out all together . When were out , the girls take they're seats on the stone bleachers next go bradon and I walk onto the court . There are like 5 other girls here , not counting the two at the next . Those must be the passer and setter , I looked to the side and I saw coach leslie and her assistant coach mr.david . Oh crap! I'm done for! Wait no! No negative thoughts rikki! No negative thoughts! That's just what ulric and those baddies want! They want negative energy , and it's what makes them powerful .

So I've got to stay confident! Just stay confident! Here's something to remember to stay confident , this should help me .

What's wrong with being

  * snaps *

What's wrong with being

* snaps *

What's wrong with being confident?

Yeah! Keep it going! This should be easy! All I gotta do is remember the beat , and then I'll stay confident! Just keep it going! But before I could do it again , coach leslie stepped forward and started to talk . " Okay girls , here's what we'll do to make this easy . I want you to line up , when it comes to your turn you'll take the hitters spot and hit the volleyball over when the ball is set to you . " she said .

" Whoever hits the volleyball the farthest and the hardest then you'll be the next MVP , we'll make the announcement on monday . " mr.david said . So I got in back of the line , and just remembered the few lyrics in my head . After like 5 - 7 minutes , it was my turn . Oh crap , well here I go . I walk up to hitters spot , and I get into approach position . But before the ball was thrown , I turned my head to look at the bleachers . There I saw the girls giving me a thumbs up , maya was video taping with her phone and bradon was mouthing me a " Good luck! " while giving me a thumbs up .

Aw! He's so sweet and supportive! I'm so lucky to have him as a boyfriend! I mouth him back a " Thanks! " , then I turn my head back to pay attention . Okay , I got this! I got this! I got this!
The volleyball was thrown over the net , the passer passed it to the setter , the setter set it high up for me . I got ready . Left , right , left , jump , hit!
I did my steps , jumped up high and hit the volleyball . Hard . When my hand made contact with the ball , there was a loud smack sound . And the volleyball flew all the way over to the other stone bleachers , it bounced back and someone caught it .

Holy crap! That was ... well I don't know how to put it into words! I heard the girls squealing , and I heard a " Yeah! Go rikki! That's my girl! " from bradon . I blushed 50 shades of red , okay now he's embarrassing me 😶 . It's suppose to be the opposite!
But I didn't do bad! That was good! That was literally amazing! " Okay girls , I'll look it over this weekend and then I'll make the announcement on monday . " coach leslie said .

" Have a good weekend! " mr.david said . So they left , and then the other girls parents got here . Mom and bradon's mom are in the parking lot , I told mom that we get me on video for her . So maya had gotten me on video using my mom's phone as well , I'm pretty sure bradon got it on video as well . I turn my head for a split second , and then suddenly I'm attacked in a hailey hug . " You did amazing! " hailey said excitedly .

" That was an awesome hit rikki! " maya said . " It was amazing! See we told you could do it! " destiny said .
" We believed in you! And you did it! That was amazingly awesome rikki! " victoria said . " Thanks girls . " I said . They must be really happy , well so am i! " And we all got you on video , so you can't say anything . " maya snickered . " I figured you all did anyways . " I sighed . " She's stressed out! " victoria said . " Wish we could turn back time . " destiny sang . " To the good old days . " maya sang .
" When our mama's sang us to sleep . " victoria sang . " But now were stressed out! " hailey sang .

We all laughed , very funny girls 😂!
And so when the girls raced back to the parking lot , that just left me and bradon alone . Yay! Just to mention , the girls are staying at my house this weekend . And they also ride to school with me on monday , I'm so glad it's friday today! So before me and bradon even start walking , he grabs my hand and interwines our fingers together . Aw! So romantic and sweet!
Then we start walking , I'm glad it's just us! " You did amazing rikki , it was incredible . " he said . " Thanks , I agree that it was good but I think I went a little overboard . " I said .

I mean I did! I did go a whole lot overboard! Not just a little! A whole lot! Oh jesus help me now! " No you didn't how overboard , and you didn't show off . It was incredible , you'll definitely be volleyball MVP for sure . " he said . Aw! Man he's just so sweet! I just love him so much! Calm it rikki! Calm it! Okay , I'm calm . I'm calm . I'm calm . " Well I'm hoping I get to be volleyball MVP , my mom was it when she was my age . So I'm wanting to be it just like her . " I said . He smiled at me , it's his usual carefree gentle and tenderly warm smile that I just adore .
" Your mom really inspired you didn't she? " he asked . " Yeah , she did . She still does , but sometimes she regret that I have her stubbornness . " I said . He laughed immediately , I love that laugh of his . " I bet she does . " he laughed . I only smiled at him , and the warm happiness in my heart only grew more . Once he stopped laughing , he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close . He was smiling at me . " You know what , you somehow manage to make me fall in love with you again and again each day . " he smiled .

Okay , is that good or bad? I don't know! " Is that a good thing? " I asked . " Yes cause I know that I love you and i'm not afraid to say it . " he said . He then pulled me in a for a slow but gentle loving kiss , and that only made me kiss him back . Man he has a way with words , but it's sweet . I'm glad that I'm able to him feel that way , cause I can't seem to falling in love with him and again as well .

  I love him so much that I rather be with him then be beating fuzzy! I hope me and bradon stay together forever and ever , cause I think I found my prince charming and his name is bradon edward johnson .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 82 33
Peter's wrong number has gotten him close to quite a few unexpected (but really very much expected) friends. Them too grew very protective of the boy...
6.2K 113 26
In this story Gilly and her friends are now 15/16 years old and it's been three years since they defeated Alva. They finally got over everything left...
523 21 21
With the glitter force and the Mercinares working together things get a little bit interesting arguing occurs and Romance battles and more will the g...
2.5K 217 58
A 20 year old girl named Amanda, finds true love when she goes to a R5 concert. Riker. Her best friend is Ratliff, but when sparks fly between the tw...